Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya23

The same guy is enjoying his so called psycho wife's money and car 🤢 with his mistress. If he is so much tortured why is he still using his mom's murderer's wealth. Both of this morons don't have status to even afford their own vehicle 😆 so living on that same murderer's lavish given alms

Yep Arjun is a jerk
And if i was Suman i would try to keep my daighter away from him

But even a jerk doesnt deseve a murderos controller
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How many chances does Maya need?
Honestly she was given a fair chance

And if she had taken it she would have still had Arjun
Sanjh was never her competitor really

But her controlling nature spoilt it all
She deserved treetment earlier but she did not want that either. She even used that for manululation
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bla bla bla bla.
Duffer mistress duffer mistress.

Don't some people find other words to express their opinions? Same old tune they're playing from day one to day 222 or 3.

And waise bhi... Arjun had run F & TC for three years without maya's help. And company wasn't running at a loss then otherwise they would have shown that. Rather the employees were better off. Maana Arjun ko post Maya ne diya apnaa company bachaane ke liye from her dad, but chalaya toh usne hi! Then why doesn't he at least deserve a lavish car for that? 😆

Maya is pure evil. With a tinge of sickness. And maybe isliye use faansi nhi hogi. What has she even done with Ayaan? Unimaginable.
People blaming everything on Saanjh's head, can you justify whatever happened with Ayaan anyway? Yesterday's flashbacks of Ayaan's fate made me to want to hug that poor chap.

Maya daayan! I love how they have draped her with black at present.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Bla bla bla bla.

Duffer mistress duffer mistress.

Don't some people find other words to express their opinions? Same old tune they're playing from day one to day 222 or 3.

And waise bhi... Arjun had run F & TC for three years without maya's help. And company wasn't running at a loss then otherwise they would have shown that. Rather the employees were better off. Maana Arjun ko post Maya ne diya apnaa company bachaane ke liye from her dad, but chalaya toh usne hi! Then why doesn't he at least deserve a lavish car for that? 😆

Maya is pure evil. With a tinge of sickness. And maybe isliye use faansi nhi hogi. What has she even done with Ayaan? Unimaginable.
People blaming everything on Saanjh's head, can you justify whatever happened with Ayaan anyway? Yesterday's flashbacks of Ayaan's fate made me to want to hug that poor chap.

Maya daayan! I love how they have draped her with black at present.

Didn't Maya get stripped naked-for her harsh truths, this time- once again in a court room scene? Her hand-huffing in the accused box is only a symbolism to suggest that her wings are indeed clipped!
Maya is trying to put a brave face, without getting to break-down! Let us see if Jhanvi is going to do the honors of her breaking down!
Her resolve to stay defiant after all her crimes has to be broken!
If Maya's broken, that is her end!
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Didn't Maya get stripped naked-for her harsh truths, this time- once again in a court room scene? Her hand-huffing in the accused box is only a symbolism to suggest that her wings are indeed clipped!
Maya is trying to put a brave face, without getting to break-down! Let us see if Jhanvi is going to do the honors of her breaking down!
Her resolve to stay defiant after all her crimes has to be broken!
If Maya's broken, that is her end!

Exactly. Jahnvi has the lead role to play in this matter. But yesterday's precap too didn't show much of Maya's defiance demolished. Her face almost showed the same 'I've been wronged' rather than 'I'm wrong' even after her mother's statement.
That's mostly because they have to stretch the show for two more months.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun already confessed his love to a human bomb. Don't think he was much affected mentally due to your so called domestic violence. 😆 He has already jumped from one woman to another without difficulty & is not seen going through any sort of mental trauma after all he's been through.Losing a mom , a child, living with a criminal wife. So what domestic violence are you complaining about ? Have you ever seen people who has suffered domestic violence? I have. They are neither ready or eager to start a relation at the drop of a hat , takes lot of time care & understanding to make their life normal again.

As for Saanjh who was always running behind Arjun this sudden hard to get drama is looking like a joke. Even Suman felt that 😆 This girl always had Maya's paltu kuttas in her life & both treated her like shit . Then suddenly Rajiv & Arjun both Maya's uttarans have found Saanjh as the real diamond , became too hard for her to believeI guess that the poor thing fainted because she couldn't believe her earsthe words coming from Maya's paltu kuttas 😆

In the coming episodes Maya will be wearing white . Does that mean she's gonna change like the spoilers are coming out ? I hope not. She should not change .
Penkie06 thumbnail
Extreme possibilities of Maya changing. And that's only coz they have to drag the story.
Evil cannot win. And if Maya has to emerge out white, she'll change. It's too late though. But maybe that's the only way out. If ArYa happens in the end, only Maya changing and becoming mahaanta ki devi according to some people's language can do that.
And then people should be thankful that Saanjh didn't accept maya's kutta. Maya ka hi rahe uska kutta.

And if I see ArYa shippers dancing if Maya ends up with Arjun at the end, hypocrites will be a less word for them. Jo kutta wafaa hi nhi jaanta...wo kutta kaisa???
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
White Maya was always a winner with her head working steady! But she was evil then too!
Black Maya was pure Evil & less of a thinker and hence started suffering losses!
Is now white Maya once again going to hoodwink everyone?
Maya went to Asylum for treatment, Ashram for shuddhikaran, inside a grave for seeking her sukoon & finally to Jail after subjecting her to justice!!
Now, what else will she do?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Extreme possibilities of Maya changing. And that's only coz they have to drag the story.

Evil cannot win. And if Maya has to emerge out white, she'll change. It's too late though. But maybe that's the only way out. If ArYa happens in the end, only Maya changing and becoming mahaanta ki devi according to some people's language can do that.
And then people should be thankful that Saanjh didn't accept maya's kutta. Maya ka hi rahe uska kutta.

And if I see ArYa shippers dancing if Maya ends up with Arjun at the end, hypocrites will be a less word for them. Jo kutta wafaa hi nhi jaanta...wo kutta kaisa???

Saanjh & Rajiv both called Arjun Maya's kutta. Not my words. Rajiv did behave like a kutta himself though. Now Rajiv is dead , so Saanjh should explain why she's playing so hard to get. According to her he was Maya's wafadar kutta so why is she doing so much nakhra now ? He will be her wafadar too now !😆 Maya was never mahanta ki devi . She was always kickass . Mahanta ki devi is Saanjh according to her fans & now the way she's being glorified I think that day is not far when they will build a shrine of her & offer puja
Neither I want Maya to turn good & regret her doings nor I want Arjun the loser in her life. ArYa cannot end together . Its impossible. There is a spoiler that Maya will turn good & a new male to enter her life. SaaJun will get married & live their lives. But I think its fake news. With such a short time there can be no new entries.
ArYa shippers will dance no matter what just like SaaJun shippers are doing now. Shipper hearts can never stop being delusional.
I want Maya to come back with a bang & kill Saanjh & make Arjun go to an asylum . Thats what I want.
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Arjun already confessed his love to a human bomb. Don't think he was much affected mentally due to your so called domestic violence. 😆 He has already jumped from one woman to another without difficulty & is not seen going through any sort of mental trauma after all he's been through.Losing a mom , a child, living with a criminal wife. So what domestic violence are you complaining about ? Have you ever seen people who has suffered domestic violence? I have. They are neither ready or eager to start a relation at the drop of a hat , takes lot of time care & understanding to make their life normal again.

As for Saanjh who was always running behind Arjun this sudden hard to get drama is looking like a joke. Even Suman felt that 😆 This girl always had Maya's paltu kuttas in her life & both treated her like shit . Then suddenly Rajiv & Arjun both Maya's uttarans have found Saanjh as the real diamond , became too hard for her to believeI guess that the poor thing fainted because she couldn't believe her earsthe words coming from Maya's paltu kuttas 😆

In the coming episodes Maya will be wearing white . Does that mean she's gonna change like the spoilers are coming out ? I hope not. She should not change .

I didn't mean to say that Arjun was a traumatized victim... what I meant to say is that he has every reason to come out of the marriage whether he has Saanjh or not on the rebound.

Maya's fans like Maya are crying "she is wronged", "she gave him car, money etc". Arjun got more torture from this marriage that no money can compensate.