Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sdaren

Arjun should be able to love anyone now that Maya & his marriage has been destroyed. And people are still hung up over their vows... Arjun promised to love Maya but he didn't sign up for a murderer Maya.

Arjun falling out of love with Maya is understandable but declaring his love for Sanjh just seemed too rushed. There is a need to introspect on his part on why Maya was able to fool him for so long to the extent he ignored those who were close to him.

Arjum might have thought at one poinr that he loved Maya but anyone's love can die after so much suffering and suffocatiom

Also agree Arjun is immature stupid acts on the spur of thr moment has no deapth and does not have any sense of responsibilities

Still he does not deserve to be bound by vows he made to a psycho murderer who can kill at the drop of a hat
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
The guy lost his mother for god sakes and u want him to walk away! Cmon!

I'm a Jen fan too but we need to understand the boundaries of the actor and character
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

The same guy is enjoying his so called psycho wife's money and car 🀒 with his mistress. If he is so much tortured why is he still using his mom's murderer's wealth. Both of this morons don't have status to even afford their own vehicle πŸ˜† so living on that same murderer's lavish given alms

yaah..agree with you...πŸ˜† if he felt that much suffocation in luxurious house of maya..why to use that luxurious BMW carπŸ˜†sure he has no self respect at all..dusri tarf duskey hey..that girl..what is she doing in her life?? πŸ˜† is she have any ambition? any dream..anything else besides her duffer?? please anyone remember something let me know..bechare prem uncle ne kitni mehnat karke padhaya hoga sanjh ko ki hamari beti padh likh kar kuch ban jaye..even supprted..guided..her into the right direction..i just wondered what if this father figure like prem was given to maya..?? you think maya would be like this?
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

yaah..agree with you...πŸ˜† if he felt that much suffocation in luxurious house of maya..why to use that luxurious BMW carπŸ˜†sure he has no self respect at all..dusri tarf duskey hey..that girl..what is she doing in her life?? πŸ˜† is she have any ambition? any dream..anything else besides her duffer?? please anyone remember something let me know..bechare prem uncle ne kitni mehnat karke padhaya hoga sanjh ko ki hamari beti padh likh kar kuch ban jaye..even supprted..guided..her into the right direction..i just wondered what if this father figure like prem was given to maya..?? you think maya would be like this?

Not sure what you're going on about. Sanjh is already a fairly successful lawyer.

Yes, if Prem was Maya's father, then she would still have turned into a serial killer.
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sdaren

If we expect a woman to walk away from her abusive husband then why shouldn't Arjun from his abusive wife. Yes Maya abused Arjun... emotionally, stalked and control his being. So what if Maya is one hot, elegant, rich & smart lady. What a person really needs is a peace of mind and a loving environment. Money can't buy happiness... obviously Arjun learnt the hard way but he learnt it alright.

Which person in their right frame of mind will stay with someone like Maya. And he fell out of love... with someone who tortured him with her constant bullying and suicide threats. Funny how some feel pity for Maya. What about Arjun?? only because he is a guy and he has dreams about being rich.

The truth about Maya is that she is a big bully... Maya's sach.

Mujhe lagta hai ki Kal Maya jahan par thi wahan ab Arjun aa jayega. Arjun bhi phyco lover ho jaayega Sanjh ka. πŸ˜• kyunki philhaal to muje Arjun ki nazaron mein wahi dikhai de raha hai.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nobody deserves someone like Maya in their life. She pretty much deserves what is happening to her right now. I wouldn't wish her on anybody except for bad people and criminals. I would totally watch a show where a person like Maya goes against criminals and takes them down with her manipulation and smarts. That would be a cool show.
But in all honesty if my friend dated someone like Arjun I would be against that relationship. I don't like him. If I met a person like him I wouldn't be able to tolerate him. He is a selfish person that no woman deserves as a husband, friend, brother or son. He only does what he thinks is right and doesn't care about how it would effect other people. His way is the right way and everyone else be damned. He is a person who would claim to love you and then humiliate you and throw you out of his life. Maya has done criminal things, but Arjun has done alot of stupid/bad things. I wouldn't dare to stand between him and Saanjh. Cuz I'd be screwed.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

Not sure what you're going on about. Sanjh is already a fairly successful lawyer.

Yes, if Prem was Maya's father, then she would still have turned into a serial killer.

That's your opinions and it shows your mentality too that people from abusive background don't deserve to be given chance. Saanjh and successful πŸ˜† at least don't fool yourself, are you talking about the same lawyer who never won a single case . Damsel in distress always unlike Maya who is still mentally strong even after having parents like Ashwin jhanvi.
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That's your opinions and it shows your mentality too that people from abusive background don't deserve to be given chance. Saanjh and successful πŸ˜† at least don't fool yourself, are you talking about the same lawyer who never won a single case . Damsel in distress always unlike Maya who is still mentally strong even after having parents like Ashwin jhanvi.

It says a lot about your mentality if you think serial killers deserve multiple chances at redemption.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

It says a lot about your mentality if you think serial killers deserve multiple chances at redemption.

And home wreckers like Saanjh does not deserve to live either who break others marriages. Maya was not given chance even before she became killer. Because people like you won't understand what it means to go through when you get parents like Jhanvi and ashwin, every child would turn out like that .
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And home wreckers like Saanjh does not deserve to live either who break others marriages. Maya was not given chance even before she became killer. Because people like you won't understand what it means to go through when you get parents like Jhanvi and ashwin, every child would turn out like that .

i never said anything about maya's criminal record if she is killer let her face the due of her crimes..and about that@bold people like you will never changeπŸ˜† can't help you..when ashwin even just say maya baby..maya was like scared like..no one can decribe if you've not seen that fear i really can't help you..πŸ˜†