Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
You repeat a lie for a million times, it becomes the TRUTH 😆
'Saanjh and Arjun are in love.
Saanjh is Arjun's mistress.
They are girlfriend and boyfriend.'
...were blatant lies once upon a time.

But since the lie was always told to be a truth by Maya Mehrotra, her darling husband decided to make her wish come true. Kyunki Maya Mehrotra toh bhagwaan hai! Uske shaq ko jhooth kaise saabit karen????

And waise bhi... Arjun is a wife beater. Arjun killed her baby. Yehi sab kahaaniyan toh rach ke gayi thi madam! Jab itne saare jhooth sach hokar kisiko faansi tak pohucha de... tab iss waale jhooth ka sach me sach hona toh jaayaz hi hai.

A wife who kills a person's mother and makes up stories to murder him by law, expects the person to still end up with her?

Too much expectations babes!

SaaJun shouldn't actually happen according to me. But Maya Mehrotra ye thappad toh obviously deserve karti hai. Loosing everyone to Saanjh on a single day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

You repeat a lie for a million times, it becomes the TRUTH 😆

'Saanjh and Arjun are in love.
Saanjh is Arjun's mistress.
They are girlfriend and boyfriend.'
...were blatant lies once upon a time.

But since the lie was always told to be a truth by Maya Mehrotra, her darling husband decided to make her wish come true. Kyunki Maya Mehrotra toh bhagwaan hai! Uske shaq ko jhooth kaise saabit karen????

And waise bhi... Arjun is a wife beater. Arjun killed her baby. Yehi sab kahaaniyan toh rach ke gayi thi madam! Jab itne saare jhooth sach hokar kisiko faansi tak pohucha de... tab iss waale jhooth ka sach me sach hona toh jaayaz hi hai.

A wife who kills a person's mother and makes up stories to murder him by law, expects the person to still end up with her?

Too much expectations babes!

SaaJun shouldn't actually happen according to me. But Maya Mehrotra ye thappad toh obviously deserve karti hai. Loosing everyone to Saanjh on a single day.

I guess Saanjh may not be ready to accept, Arjun's new found pyar for her!
Arjun should be more convincing & really prove that he is no longer the dreaded 'Pendulum' to give him a second chance, in life!
That will be a good twist!
If Saanjh rejects him and makes Arjun come & beg her, for acceptance of his love . . .
And, if that causes Maya only to fume at this developments with jealousy- going further beyhadh . . .
Well, there will be really some fun to watch for & have a gala time,
during this unforeseen or unwanted extended period of show!
Saanjun can not be manufactured instantaneously, it should evolve convincingly over time to deserve any support!
Will it be so?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is nothing at this point that can ever convince me to root for saajun. Their so called friendship is one of the most unhealthy relationship in beyhadh. I know Maya and arjun 's relationship takes the no.1 position in that context but saanjh and arjun's friendship def takes next spot. It's a wonder that people don't see that. I guess arya relationship overshadowed that. Sure Maya deserves to be punished for her crimes but saanjh and arjun are not completely in right either. They played their parts too in being where they are now. They can't play the victim card and pin everything on Maya. Saanjh who is so obsessed with arjun that she let go of her father's death. Saanjh kept on running after arjun . Arjun who is so spineless and lacks conviction in his relationship with Maya or anyone else. Vandana had to die and ayaan had to go to jail and suffer for arjun to realise he does not love Maya and also that he loves saanjh (I think. Not sure abt that either considering this is arjun I am taking abt) .
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly. That's why I always wanted saajun romance and etc etc infront of maya eyes bcz no physical pain or death can cause more pain to maya than seeing saanj and Arjun together and if it's saajun romance then the effect will be more 😳 😆 this jail punishment etc is not correct for maya... she should be tied with iron chains and lock her in room and make her to see saajun suhagrat in repeated mode 😆 this will be hell lot of punishment for her trust me 😆
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sajun friendship is unhealthy !! No women in the world would accept.. I wanna ask there is millions of women in the world how many they have actually meet and got to know that bt bt arya marriage was soo healthy that poor maya baby ended up killing her MIL and tried to kill her debar.. still pple wants arya together cuz in 2017 friendship is sin .. I liked sanjh reply to arjun "u ruining our friendship " bt some golden ear pple will never hear this
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saajun deserve each other and regarding Arjun if this wasn't a series or a serial instead than writers might have shown Arjun falling for another woman leaving clingy Sanjh behind...Their toxicity will be good for each other... Regarding Maya she needs punishment but Saajun can never be termed as her punishment...Infact she was right about clingy Sanjh...Those who adoree Sanjh can cover up for deviyon ki devi Sanjh devi's biggest flaws and can term it as Maya's punishment or virtual slap etc etc...Well a woman who can be all nice to her father's killer as the poor 2 year baby was "influenced" by Maya to kill her father nothing better can be expected from her...First time I've seen a supposedly positive character being disliked so much because of obvious reasons...
Not an ArYa fan because their relationship was way toxic and predicted Saajun to be endgame longg back...As they deserve each other...
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun the most stupid , spineless and confused char I have ever seen and saanjh the so called Mahaan Devi who even forgot about her father's murderer just cos of her obsessision with Arjun and their so called unhealthy pukeworthy friendship
So Yaa Good for saajun these two loosers deserve eachother 😆