Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
He would be a murderer (not cold bloodded though because he thought Maya is killing his child and was from his side saving her) but the police would never know about it unless either Arjun or Saanjh tell this to the police which is highly improbable so he wouldn't be published
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I don't understand this when Jahnavi didn't leave Ashwin then she was bad but when Arjun left Maya then he was bad as well. Ashwin wanted money Maya wanted Arjun and both could go to any extent for that (even killing in fact Ashwin didn't kill abyon which Maya did)

So if Arjun did bad by Leaving Maya then Jahnavi was right in still waiting for Ashwin

Or is it that Jahnavi should have left who tortured her daughter but Arjun should have stayed with who tortured his family

And no Arjun always knew about the obsessive love of Maya not that he got to know at the end

Situations are wholly completely different. Jhanvi should have left to PROTECT HER DAUGHTER WHO WAS BEING ABUSED BY HER EVIL HUSBAND. Ashwin tried to kill both Maya and Arjun and worse, he was responsible for basically ruining Maya's life. Ashwin was not a mental health patient. He was pure evil. He was after money. It would have made no difference to him that Jhanvi leaves him he still got money from her.

We blame Arjun for LEAVING Maya because her mental condition became suffocating for him. Taking saat vachans, apart from everything else he promised her, also means that you are with your spouse in sickness and in health, for better or for worse. You put their happiness above yours. These days unfortunately the true meaning of marriage, saat phere and the pavitra nature of the vachans is lost in this new and progressive world where divorce is the easy option out.

If Arjun TRULY BEYHADH IBAADAT JUNOON wala loves Maya, he would have been okay to destroy himself trying to cure her. But he didn't try until she became pregnant. Then it became just for the kid. He took her to one psychiatrist but by then it was far too late and half heated.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

He would be a murderer (not cold bloodded though because he thought Maya is killing his child and was from his side saving her) but the police would never know about it unless either Arjun or Saanjh tell this to the police which is highly improbable so he wouldn't be published

Well, people who were bashing others while they tried to say why maya did what she did, and now some justfying arjun's actions always amazed me.

Saanjh and arjun kept a convicted person at home so they are accomplices

Arjun killed. He will never get defence as per law because
1) he is normal
2) He thought she was killing is an empty argument because their is no proof. The only proof was the empty pistol.

Of course police will know. Otherwise, did the baby come from sky? what about the legal documents?for the child.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

she never underestimated arjun, she knew arjun would kill her, That explains the empty pistol, her revenge was to make him guilty for life, and kill his soul, just like he, and society kill her innocent soul as a kid. Maya herself said, that she will choose her time of death, and she did.
Otherwise, maya who devised murder trap, prison escape isn't that dumb.She knew what she was doing.

she said "aaj pata chal jaye ga tum mujse pyar karte ho ya nafrat". i think she wanted to know does arjun really hate her that much or there is still some love left in his heart. she had hard time believing that arjun really hates her from the core of his heart. she would have assumed that arjun still loves her if arjun had not killed her and that reason would have been enough for her to live. it was do or die situation for her, imo. i dont think she was sure arjun will kill her. she was putting her life at stake to know if there is still some love left in arjun's heart. ofcourse she knew he can kill her but she also knew it will be her win in either case. though i m not convinced that it was her win. but this is what she thot. and i also dont think that arjun will rot in jail.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Well, people who were bashing others while they tried to say why maya did what she did, and now some justfying arjun's actions always amazed me.

Saanjh and arjun kept a convicted person at home so they are accomplices

Arjun killed. He will never get defence as per law because
1) he is normal
2) He thought she was killing is an empty argument because their is no proof. The only proof was the empty pistol.

Of course police will know. Otherwise, did the baby come from sky? what about the legal documents?for the child.

i m still confused about surrogacy documents. picture was changed but what about name. the name written there was mridula. i think saanjh being a lawyer will find a way to protect arjun if police ever finds out. maya was a fugitive and she had done various crimes in the past which can help arjun and saanjh to justify that she was threatening to kill saanjh. its highly unlikely that arjun will rot in jail.
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

i m still confused about surrogacy documents. picture was changed but what about name. the name written there was mridula. i think saanjh being a lawyer will find a way to protect arjun if police ever finds out. maya was a fugitive and she had done various crimes in the past which can help arjun and saanjh to justify that she was threatening to kill saanjh. its highly unlikely that arjun will rot in jail.

Makes the baby an unlawful child.

If Saanjh save arjun, then she be the biggest hypocrite ever. If she was the devi she thought she is, then she could have used law to try saving maya from ashwin.

Ashwin was abusive, so maya could have escape too when she killed him. But no, saanjh and vandy & co was so keen to prove maya bad and mad. Saanjh was only thinking about herself, and busy tearing arya photos. She could have helped maya, and give her the light, but finally, it was maya who gave her the light, and her happiness.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fugitive or not, civilian killing another person is crime under IPC; and to the top of it shitjun gave shelter to a run away prisoner, kept home 9 months.That makes both of them criminals & Arjun a murderer...period!

Self defense, the episode I watched on sony explicitly showed there is no fight involved and Maya hasn't fired, she wasn't even carrying bullets😆😆😆

ROFL...if devi defends Arjun in court toh banda gaya baadmein, we'd already saw her potential as a lawyer which sentenced him to death. He did told her about dead body n her highness is so good in her job she didn't even asked for DNA test. All she did was pleading mercy from president🤢 In Maya's case except for making devi a human bomb none of her crimes had evidences. Judgement was based on maya's self confession, that easily explains how death sentence was reduced to life imprisonment. Anyways show is over and the way I see Maya won her battle
Edited by AshVarna - 7 years ago