Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Out of the box ending would be this is all Arjun and saanj (married couple) plan to get maya property and her company and so they planned love drama with maya and marriage and to prove maya as psycho criminal and once she is in jail they should enjoy maya property... 😳
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Out of the box ending would be this is all Arjun and saanj (married couple) plan to get maya property and her company and so they planned love drama with maya and marriage and to prove maya as psycho criminal and once she is in jail they should enjoy maya property... 😳

Yes and somehow Vandana is alive too
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Those who say that Maya is evil and deserves to be punished.Right and so is the others.

But I want a diiferent ending for this show, an out of the box end, it doesn't how to be morally right, and this is what the show is about.. DARKNESS so saanjun living happily after, while Maya is in jail is too common and predictable and boring for me

Yeah but it turns out some fandoms don't want anything new just a boilerplate drama with trite good vs evil fights and some nonsensical selfless love winning in the end. People get what they deserve 😆
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Very unlikely 😆 but you know CVs thriller skills, hint at Maya being the murderer and then after 50 episodes reveal that boom Maya is indeed the killer. 😆
Some people were overjoyed with this show at that time . 😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good v/s evil then automatically morality comes in. In the name of freshness keep killing people.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Good v/s evil then automatically morality comes in. In the name of freshness keep killing people.

What you call people, I call it fictional characters and the killing is just part of a story., which is fictional as well.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post. Saanjh and Arjun = 🤢 and this show's ending - TYPICAL CRAP such a cliche and rubbish. 🤢
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
the most thrilling part of Beyhadh is how did the good-for-nothing Arjun became so rich in 5 years 😆
He was supposed to be a photographer naa? How did he end up being businessman?
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously...they made the show totally crap...pathetic ending
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have never ever been so DISHEARTENED by the ending of a show. This is going to be more painful and heartbreaking than watching the end of Kal Ho Na Ho, Aashiqui 2, Devdas and Awarapan altogether 😭