SAANJUN crap and ending

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So, here it is? Saanjun happy ending?
Maya going to jail and then happy ever after?

I didnt signed up for a show that has a basic typical indian soap ending, where the evil get punished and the devi gets the man.
Where is the thriller they promised? and how is the show a different one?
Disappointed. Better than I would have watched Gone Girl or something else, how could I expect that an indian serial will be like Gone Girl, or be different, how foolish😆😆

PS:
Crap adjective
BRITISH.
  1. extremely poor in quality.
Cambridge dictionary

crap noun (BAD QUALITY)

[ U ] uk something that is not worth anything, not useful, nonsense, or of bad quality:

I can't believe she's trying to pass off this crap as art!
I've only read one novel by him and it was a load of crap.

AND ALSO, Saanjun (crap) -> My opinion

Thank you!
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess we can still hope for something with almost two and half months left they might turn Arjun as the master mind with getting Maya killing Saanjh and then he himself killing Maya in the name of self defence then coming out clean with all the best luxuries of Maya which she made him nominee for himself to which he was initially attracted thus the end.
PS : Got this idea from a film I watched recently.Cannt remember the name though.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

I guess we can still hope for something with almost two and half months left they might turn Arjun as the master mind with getting Maya killing Saanjh and then he himself killing Maya in the name of self defence then coming out clean with all the best luxuries of Maya which she made him nominee for himself to which he was initially attracted thus the end.

PS : Got this idea from a film I watched recently.Cannt remember the name though.

Can you please tell me any info about that movie so that I can watch it..
It sounds so interesting!!
zabax thumbnail
Maya has to be punished for the crimes that she committed. It is a given fact that she is evil. I don't dispute against that. However, I never wanted Saajun to end up as a couple. They are fine as friends. Arjun proposed to Maya when she saved him from the tide & proposed to Saanjh when she was ready to give up her life for him. The entire theme is unconvincing.

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would have loved it if Maya got help, Ashwin got punished for the things he did to Maya and in the end, Maya and Arjun united.
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

even i wanted to watch
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want saajun only as bestest friends who can go to any extent saving others life!!!!!!!!!but i want only arya as the end game
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saanjh and Devi????? having pleasure hugging other people's husbands?? Joke of the century...
Arjun has so much advantages...get the wealth and get a new girl...so much fun..
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

It was some Bollywood flick "Zid" means Obstinance.

If you search on wiki you can get a plot of the movie.

With minor changes the end could be something like that.

With Arjun being Ronnie and Saanjh being Priya
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Those who say that Maya is evil and deserves to be punished.Right and so is the others.
But I want a diiferent ending for this show, an out of the box end, it doesn't how to be morally right, and this is what the show is about.. DARKNESS so saanjun living happily after, while Maya is in jail is too common and predictable and boring for me
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago