Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Somebody please enlighten me, how is a love confession considered as a sign of impure love??πŸ˜•
Yes, if Saajun had had a physical relationship, while Arjun was married to Maya, one could look in that direction...the fact that Maya had trapped Arjun in her maayajaal, was now evident to Arjun, AFTER Maya herself admitted all her crimes to him...yet Arjun is supposed to love Maya only???πŸ˜•...why?!??!?

If he has realised his folly of his marriage, he cannot confess love to his childhood bestie??...as he had been unable to identify that love under the cloak of friendship??πŸ˜•

I am well n truly stumped by the logically illogical logic prevalent on BF πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think you got what I said or may have not read everything properly. No one is saying Arjun to be in love with Maya after she has declared her crimes. Anyways I am not gonna repeat myself again. You stay happy in your world Good luck 😳 Do you really believe your signature ?

Yes child go & report about mids & be happy with your medal . Dont start reciting nursery rhymes now btw . How many medals have you collected till now ? πŸ˜‰
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If people want to reside in la la lands ... neither the writers are to be blamed, nor those who don't reside.
Of course in my opinion they took it just too long of Arjun to realise his love that too very abruptly, and that exactly what makes me dislike SaaJun, but this was coming. It's their discredit that they could have made the thing less abrupt and more realistic, but I absolutely love them for sticking to the concept of obsessive love vs selfless love.
Of course maya too played on her life to save arjun one day...like saanjh yesterday.
But Maya herself drowned everything, having arjun and yet making him hate her day by day. While saanjh didn't have arjun initially but ultimately her selflessness won his love. This was always the concept though brought about abruptly, whether a handful of fanbots danced in some la la land or not.
Now I just want saanjh to take the upper hand...even on arjun that's all.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand why Maya should really care if Jhanvi considers Saanjh as her daughter, it's nowhere close to being a slap on Maya's face. Being her daughter did not bring any good fortune to her, so if at all Maya should be happy that her enemy Saanjh is taking up that cursed role. πŸ˜†

Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonder where was the spineless mother when her husband was abusing her daughter 🀒 if only that time she would have taken stand for her daughter .. And as is Maya cares if Jahnavi called saanjh her daughter πŸ˜†
Edited by Stav - 7 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Advance Diwali wishes to everyone 😳 sure shot firecrackers after watching today's episode 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Advance Diwali wishes to everyone 😳 sure shot firecrackers after watching today's episode 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

After-effects of today's episode πŸ˜‰
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priyanka...

After-effects of today's episodeπŸ˜‰

Loved today's and yday episode 😳 ❀️
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Loved today's and yday episode 😳 ❀️