Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How dare jhanvi !! She physically attack maya baby !! And that c**t arjun !! Did forget that he is a married man ! Bechari maya baby 😭
Maya.Daayan123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgirlHasNoName7

How dare jhanvi !! She physically attack maya baby !! And that c**t arjun !! Did forget that he is a married man ! Bechari maya baby 😭

Youre an idiot. Please go drown in Ganga river with all the shit in it.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bechari maya baby 😭 ...she was so right about Saajun from the beginning 😑🀣
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya.Daayan123

Youre an idiot. Please go drown in Ganga river with all the shit in it.

You may not understand sarcasm, but not even civilised language???
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Bechari maya baby😭...she was so right about Saajun from the beginning😑🀣

Lmao !! Not only her looks like some of us were right abt sajun.. only golden brain pple got it wrong since beginning
Khushi_love thumbnail

Lmao !! Not only her looks like some of us were right abt sajun.. only golden brain pple got it wrong since beginning

Frankly, getting it wrong in the beginning wasn't a big deal...but justification of Maya's crimes by trying to pass on the blame to the entire world (read that as S-A-A-N-J-H πŸ˜†) was n is pure entertainment...πŸ˜‰
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Finally !!!!...Jhanvi finally awoke from her long slumber πŸ₯³

Her calling Saanjh her daughter over Maya was a tighter slap on Maya's face (as also on many others' πŸ˜‰ ) than the actual slap... πŸ‘

Now am excited for the drama to further unfold...I hope they don't drag n reveal every dark secret related to Maya asap...πŸ˜ƒ

i think i should start watching episodes now...πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally
Jhanvi' s deep slumber ended.

I am really interested to see what all Jhanvi will reveal tomorrow.

Let's see what all skeletons Jhanvi will bring out from the closet

beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally !!!!...Jhanvi finally awoke from her long slumber πŸ₯³

Her calling Saanjh her daughter over Maya was a tighter slap on Maya's face (as also on many others' πŸ˜‰ ) than the actual slap... πŸ‘

Now am excited for the drama to further unfold...I hope they don't drag n reveal every dark secret related to Maya asap...πŸ˜ƒ

WHOO HOOOπŸ˜ƒ
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Yay! πŸ₯³

Finally maya received zordar slaps πŸ‘

Maya never bothered to ask jhanvi how is she! Even arjun was bothered about jhanvi but not maya. 🀒
Biggest slap would jhanvi acknowledging saanjh as daughterπŸ‘
Another slap from arjun acknowledgging saanjh aa love. I m sure these two verbal slaps were difficult to bear then the violent physical slap. πŸ˜‰
Arjun s confession was more like trap laid on maya and even saanjh stared at him with disbelief look.

Why should Maya even bother about the woman who has given her nothing only pain from 15 years. Calling Saanjh her daughter shows no mother can stoop low like Jhanvi who never stood for her own daughter even before she committed any crimes. Her every dialogue showed only her sick mentality.

By the way Arjun's confession is big slap to those people who thought Saajun shit is pure, that only proved Maya's word completely right about this parasite couple 🀒 Yuck. The daughter who Jhanvi is cursing right is the reason she was alive for 15 years (Exclude the accident) or else she would be have been dead long time ago.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago