SHAME ON YOU IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING MAYA

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
YES! YOU HEARED IT RIGHT😡

I can't believe that people can actually support that pshycopath who actually killed her own father, samay, arjun's mother,provoked samay to kill saanjh's father and almost killed ayan too & made arjun's life HELL

my god how can anyone even expect from arjun that he will support maya ... He cant accept her MOTHER'S KILLER even in his wildest dream... if he accept her , that'll look completely creep & cheap to watch... Genuine audiences watching will curse director and writer on writing such digraceful tracks

Believe me this is NO WAY related to Jennifer/aneri/kushal or anyone supporting and praising their acting skills , I am passing my opinion ONLY on their characters and whatever i am seeing here and on other sites... People supporting jenny is OK she is great as maya , her acting is 👏👏👏

But people actually supporting maya ... commenting 'MAYA ARJUN TOGETHER WE WANT" , sanjh is chudail laab laab this that ... this is really disgusting...

Saanjh left arjun for maya ... IT IS MAYA'S HORRIBLE DEADLY ACTS due to which arjun left her... how can anyone imagine a guy loving a girl who killed her mother ... i am not getting

Yes even if you report i get warning or mods
will delete ... but i'll say this

THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING MAYA ... WANTING ARJUN MAYA TOGETHER ... CURSING SAANJH ... YOU GUYS ARE LAME AND DISGUSTING WITH NO HEART AND FEELINGS... I PITY YOU ...i feel sick even after reading your maya supporting stuffs 🤢

thanks

Edited by -Cool-KeshuVS- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are too delusional to think people still want Arya 😡because everybody wants Maya to come out of jail after completing her punishment . Fine Maya is criminal and needs to pay for her crimes but the other so called white cloaked are most biggest leeches who forgave Samay for killing an innocent man and only person responsible for that was his own heartless selfish daughter.
What should people the called who are supporting Saajun shit? losers who support a bloody mistress, you heard it right, Saajun crap is no less than most disgusting relationship showed on television. Showing Maya's crimes and negativity won't reduce other's selfishness. 🤢
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why only blaming maya

Arjun Saanjh Maya all r horrible

The horrible trio , every one deserve punishment.
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

You are too delusional to think people still want Arya 😡because everybody wants Maya to come out of jail after completing her punishment . Fine Maya is criminal and needs to pay for her crimes but the other so called white cloaked are most biggest leeches who forgave Samay for killing an innocent man and only person responsible for that was his own heartless selfish daughter.

What should people the called who are supporting Saajun shit? losers who support a bloody mistress, you heard it right, Saajun crap is no less than most disgusting relationship showed on television. Showing Maya's crimes and negativity won't reduce other's selfishness. 🤢

nice drooling or fangiring

fans are always blind
hence proved

😛
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

Why only blaming maya

Arjun Saanjh Maya all r horrible

The horrible trio , every one deserve punishment.

please brief arjun's bad works similar to maya 😳
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I already said before also in this forum and repeating myself here again. You said one line in the starting of your topic about Maya "...killed her own father...". That father DESERVE to die for everything he had done to Maya.

The other murders that Maya did, she should get punished for that. They are not forgivable.

And I don't like Arjun Maya as couple (before I liked them but not now..). I In the end, I don't want Arjun and Saanjh as well. Both should live separately as a friend and find good partners...
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 7 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

please brief arjun's bad works similar to maya😳

I agree arjun and saanjh r not criminal like Maya but they r also not saint also

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous post 👏
Ek dum sahi likha

No sane person can imagine arjun having any feeling for maya

It's totally inhuman and disgusting. 🤢

What maya did with him after that to imagine arjun to love omg arjun would prefer to get hanged. To think like that it's so disgusting.
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Fabulous post👏

Ek dum sahi likha

No sane person can imagine arjun having any feeling for maya

It's totally inhuman and disgusting.🤢

What maya did with him after that to imagine arjun to love omg arjun would prefer to get hanged. To think like that it's so disgusting.

Exactly...
fan hona thik hai but Actors ke fan bano na yaar characters ke kyu bante ho...

unnecessarily writing and commenting everywhere 'only arjun maya' (even sounding creep and disgusting) is so meh 🤢

& there is no point in bashing saanjh too... she never came in between them...
ab maya itna maramari kar chuki hai to and saanjh is supporting her friend then whats wrong in that?? Akela ladega kya bechara us pagal aurat se??
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

you are a Helpless soul darling 🤢 you all who liked this post too.🤢😡
just to brush your memory in the previous episode when Samay was hit by that Anchor tied to the rope when your so called beloved Maya darling cut the rope Saanjh was relieved that her father killer is dead.

you are so idiot you can't see it right. WHEN Saanjh was dealing with her father killer was WHEN she was Trapped in his hands. so my brainless people you never heard this before??

MARTA KIYA NAHIN KARTA.
in this situation she was making a deal with him.