Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I know your views about the show & it's characters hitherto, hence I'm not surprised at all with your interpretation of Maya's AMOROUS overtures towards Arjun...😆

So let it pass...we won't argue n play merry go round 😃

Good. We shouldn't play merry go round. But you said like Maya was trying to make him forcefully sleep with her. Which she didnt & she could have . Like Rajiv had taken advantage of the situation & made her sleep with him. Maya could have easily made Arjun sleep with her by threatening that she would kill Saanjh but she didn't. Instead she told him where Saanjh was .
Anyways today's episode was epic. 😳 Arjun confessed his love & proved Maya right. Jhanvi toh usay bhi agey nikal giya. They should at least showed a scene where Saanjh was doing her seva day & night 😆 Saanjh apni family ki ek na maani toh Jhanvi kya cheez hai 😆 cvs should think twice before making characters utter such crap. Saanjh ko Arjun se agey aaj tak kuch dikha hai kya ! 😆
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

People often got confused here between cause and effect.. According to some people,Maya was mad and bad because of saanjh'S interference, vandana's bad treatment to Maya.. Lol.. So much bullshit.. The fact is Saanjh interfered because Maya was mad psycho, Vandana did not accept her because she was bad.. So Wat seems cause to some is actually effect of Maya's madness and badness.

While critisizing Maya, only thing is said Maya is mad and bad that's it. But when it comes to critisize other characters people spew their venom with words and still behave how unbiased their opinions are .. Lol 😆

You have stated this cause & effect theory pretty convincingly...the point is, initially, we interpreted the storyline in a particular way...some of us pro- Maya, some of us anti-Maya...as the storyline progressed many of us have been proven completely wrong (Maya is pitch black - no grey whatsoever)...yet, many continue to defend Maya as all their (non) theories hitherto would fall flat 😆😉

zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

When was this shown? I mean Maya trying to seduce Arjun? Haven't watched last few episodes.

Anyway not surprised, she has said such things many times.

I do agree that Maya is beyond redemption. But don't u think CVs should have avoided Saanjh n Arjun joining hands with Samay? He was equally responsible for killing Prem. Infact Prem's death is the only murder where Maya shares the blame with someone else, orelse she has killed people single handedly.

Instead of this they could have opted for Samay trying to take revenge from Maya because she tried to kill him, not because Dusky opened his eyes (that was unbelievable lol)
And Saanjh should have tried to contact Shipra n tried to find out abt the other girl whose body Maya had kept as a dupe n Maya ka real Sach if there's any. Many things could have been shown instead of showng SaaJun joining hands with Samay.

Maya told Samay to delete the evidence & not the person. Samay could have deleted the evidence in many ways but he chose to kill Prem. His intentions were to blackmail Maya which he did later. Saanjh joining hands with her father's killer is completely illogical.

I wonder how Jhanvi got up and spoke all of a sudden? The CV's could have shown how she recovered.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I really don't get why there is so much of hate towards Saanjh 😆 Now that they have nothing good about Maya to comment on, Saanjh is being bashed 😕 Just coz Arjun proposed to Saanjh she became bad. Like really? Saanjh has behaved stupidly at times, no denying that but never for once has she done anything which deserves this kind of bashing. Its like no one wants to see or understand beyond Maya here. And I say this despite being a Jenny fan and Maya is hands down, her best performance thus far. But despite that, I don't have it in me to support Maya. The only time I felt Saanjh should have stayed in her limits was when she didn't give the right kinda space to Arjun and Maya when they were newly married. But even here that was coz even Saanjh needed time herself to realise that her bestie who spent max time with her needed to spend time with his wife too n it was never a deliberate attempt to come between a husband and wife. Unlike Maya who knew Arjun wouldn't let her die before jumping off the balcony, Saanjh genuinely took the leap to save him but yet it becomes a deliberate act of making Arjun save her. Saanjh has genuinely taken care of Jhanvi despite knowing her daughter is the reason why her father died. Yet Saanjh is the one with selfish motives. Wow 👏 Fans ho toh aisi 👏
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Had it been role reversal or samay with maya and samay trying to do same as what maya does it would be flooded with feminist posts but ARYA here and especially maya baby and receiving end is Arjun puppy so it's all hot 😳