Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Ha ha Khushi ! 😆 Gender reverse hota toh aag lag jati 🤣

Remember when I said something to maya once 🤢 toh kya hua

Ye sab toh normal hai😉 kyunki maya toh sexy hai na
Toh sab chalta hai 😆

Tumhara post 👏 It's lovely to see ur post after a long time.

Thanks for the welcome, Tanvi 😆

Maya had a troubled & traumatic childhood, she's mad & bad, hence she has the right to happiness now...for which everyone should quietly bow down to her atrocities ...

She loved Arjun, knowing full well that Arjun doesn't love her, but deep down, actually loves Saanjh(I expect this confession from Maya to come up soon)...she was the one who came between Arjun & Saanjh actually...

Yet, Saanjh moved on n was away for 3 years, during which time Arjun realised that Maya was psychotic n assumed that she was ill...he brought his family n friend back into his life

...during these 3 years, Saanjh stayed away for 3 years from Arya life, moved on n got engaged to another guy...but what did Maya do? She couldn't stay away from manipulating Saanjh's life, she couldn't help herself from distancing Arjun from herself due to her psychotic ways...

Why are his friend n family expected to NOT help him come out of Maya's trap????...why???...I fail to understand why?????😕

If Maya was a normal wife, n Saanjh had tried to interfere n tried to separate them, Saanjh would have been at fault...but not here...

"Maya is mad & bad, but what about others?" ...we've often heard this line...Arre, but because Maya is mad n bad, others have to prove her mad n bad n get Arjun released from her grip...she is a serial killer, n yet Arjun n Saanjh are called evil - I find this so amusing 😆😆
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know how people can suppport Maya
She is totally gone beyond redemotion

Even if others are bad too that does not redeam Maya
There is no excuse fot being bad bevause there is always a choice

No ond can live the way Maya wants Arjun to live with her

Even those who support Maya cannot live like that

And Even if Arjun Sangh wroned Maya havent they suffered and paid enough?

How times a punishment is given for same mistake?

Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

That's why I stopped reading this forum. If there are a few posts like that, you can understand that maybe they're just big fans of Jennifer. But there are dozens of posts like that and lots of people like them, which is shocking.

Same here i too stopped reading

But had to respond to this post
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh maya wants this now...😛
hoping for another baby to keep arjun with herself always .
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well she did touch him & his expressionless face gave no expression that he loathes her. 😆 he even fell asleep with her. But his tears for his Dusky brought tears in Mayas eyes as well & her heart melted seeing him in pain. She made her first mistake there by giving him hint that his Dusky was in Mumbai . Maya got emotionally blackmailed & he didn't look so bothered by her touch.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Well she did touch him & his expressionless face gave no expression that he loathes her. 😆 he even fell asleep with her. But his tears for his Dusky brought tears in Mayas eyes as well & her heart melted seeing him in pain. She made her first mistake there by giving him hint that his Dusky was in Mumbai . Maya got emotionally blackmailed & he didn't look so bothered by her touch.

I know your views about the show & it's characters hitherto, hence I'm not surprised at all with your interpretation of Maya's AMOROUS overtures towards Arjun...😆

So let it pass...we won't argue n play merry go round 😃
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When was this shown? I mean Maya trying to seduce Arjun? Haven't watched last few episodes.
Anyway not surprised, she has said such things many times.

I do agree that Maya is beyond redemption. But don't u think CVs should have avoided Saanjh n Arjun joining hands with Samay? He was equally responsible for killing Prem. Infact Prem's death is the only murder where Maya shares the blame with someone else, orelse she has killed people single handedly.

Instead of this they could have opted for Samay trying to take revenge from Maya because she tried to kill him, not because Dusky opened his eyes (that was unbelievable lol)
And Saanjh should have tried to contact Shipra n tried to find out abt the other girl whose body Maya had kept as a dupe n Maya ka real Sach if there's any. Many things could have been shown instead of showng SaaJun joining hands with Samay.
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

ohh maya wants this now...😛

hoping for another baby to keep arjun with herself always .

😆

Word Count: 0

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People often got confused here between cause and effect.. According to some people,Maya was mad and bad because of saanjh'S interference, vandana's bad treatment to Maya.. Lol.. So much bullshit.. The fact is Saanjh interfered because Maya was mad psycho, Vandana did not accept her because she was bad.. So Wat seems cause to some is actually effect of Maya's madness and badness.

While critisizing Maya, only thing is said Maya is mad and bad that's it. But when it comes to critisize other characters people spew their venom with words and still behave how unbiased their opinions are .. Lol 😆
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find it baffling how many point out and dissect other characters' human mistakes and blame them for Maya's crimes.
Comparing others' mistakes with Maya's crimes is illogical in my opinion.

Many term Maya as mad and bad and then keep justifying her crimes by putting all the blame on Saanjh, Arjun and co highlight their mistakes and considering those mistakes more grave than Maya's crimes is baffling to me.

It is like A slapped B coz B abused A and in return of the slab A stabbed B to death

So, stabbing is justified in return of slap 😕

For me all characters have committed some mistakes but their mistakes can't justify the crimes Maya commits in return.

It is not right in my opinion to compare crimes and mistakes..we all know that crimes can never be justified.

And people often say that others deserve punishment then haven't they already suffered enough more than they deserve.

Ayaan got jailed, nearly died and lost his mom

Vandana lost her life

Saanjh lost her dad

Arjun lost his mom

Jhanvi got nearly killed and paralysed

What more punishment people want them to get for their human mistakes.

One one hand they want these characters to get punished while Maya to have a happy life 😕 empathy for Maya is understandable but then what about empathy for others who have suffered so much

If they deserve the suffering that they have got then what about Maya ? What does she deserve.

In my opinion these characters have already suffered enough and Maya is way beyond her redemption coz she still doesn't want to redeem and she needs to get exposed and get punished for her crimes.