Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have always shipped ayan and saanjh. Makers ko starting se hi unko pair karna tha. Fanwars toh hota hi nahi zyada fir.
Also they look cute together.
If not Ayan, some other guy. But not Arjun. Because Saajun is cliched af. Abhi toh yahi baat hui ki A guy and a girl cant be just bffs. Cliche.
Edited by NAUCholic - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saanjh always loved arjun and she gave her best to arjun so it was natural for arjun to love her. They were always like soulmates. So jo hua sahi hua. Maya cannot have a bigger punishment then arjun falling for saanjh.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Saanjh always loved arjun and she gave her best to arjun so it was natural for arjun to love her. They were always like soulmates. So jo hua sahi hua. Maya cannot have a bigger punishment then arjun falling for saanjh.

Best my foot. Intially Arjun was shown as irresponsible who was kicked out of several jobs and being the mahan devis in the house did anybody taught him importance of relationships. Your dear Saanjh owed her freaking life to Maya that day. She would be died with that charcoal on holi. Soulmates yea you are right two morons as couple. 😡
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I have really been inactive for a long time but I would like to reply here because I am truly confused with the fights going on in this forum. Agreed I wouldn't want a person like saanjh as my husband's bestie. But didn't Maya sign for it knowing about them already. I would have agreed to Maya being an innocent had this been an arranged marriage and saanjh had been thrust on her face. But it was the other way. Wasn't it? She stole away Arjun right under the nose of saanjh knowing there was more to their relationship than platonic feelings.
But then both saanjh and Arjun are not the best of people I have met. If Arjun was planning to marry Maya, he should have drawn a line between saanjh and himself. And saanjh herself should have had the tact to move on if her duffer decided to marry someone else. This is what sane people in real world do. But here all the 3 central character beat one another in proving one is more insane than the other.

With all the arguments put to rest. Maya and saanjh decided to have a tug of war for Arjun and maya being the stupid pushed Arjun towards saanjh with all her criminal record. Saanjh on the other side being the most selfish and persistent one cared nothing about her family's pain decided to love Arjun till the last no matter what and with Maya's growing insanity was able to pull Arjun all to herself. And at last Arjun how much ever undeserving imbecile of a man chose what he thinks as the best for a less complicated life.

So in all this where comes innocence, helplessness or worse the victim card?
Edited by Janani24 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janani24

I have really been inactive for a long time but I would like to reply here because I am truly confused with the fights going on in this forum. Agreed I wouldn't want a person like saanjh as my husband's bestie. But didn't Maya sign for it knowing about them already. I would have agreed to Maya being an innocent had this been an arranged marriage and saanjh had been thrust on her face. But it was the other way. Wasn't it? She stole away Arjun right under the nose of saanjh knowing there was more to their relationship than platonic feelings.

But then both saanjh and Arjun are not the best of people I have met. If Arjun was planning to marry Maya, he should have drawn a line between saanjh and himself. And saanjh herself should have had the tact to move on if her duffer decided to marry someone else. This is what sane people in real world do. But here all the 3 central character beat one another in proving one is more insane than the other.

With all the arguments put to rest. Maya and saanjh decided to have a tug of war for Arjun and maya being the stupid pushed Arjun towards saanjh with all her criminal record. Saanjh on the other side being the most selfish and persistent one cared nothing about her family's pain decided to love Arjun till the last no matter what and with Maya's growing insanity was able to pull Arjun all to herself. And at last Arjun how much ever undeserving imbecile of a man chose what he thinks as the best for a less complicated life.

So in all this where comes innocence, helplessness or worse the victim card?

Much ado about nothing? A nice analysis & POV!