Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
You on one hand tremendously hate maya... on the other hand justify her by saying Saanjh's existence will make Anyone a murderer.
Seriously? That's how you 'not support' people? Like 'yes I hate her' ka naara...with a tag line 'but I can justify her.'

If you don't hate Saanjh actually, you can obviously justify her as, her father didn't die because of Arjun but because of Maya. Arjun saved her from a devastating marriage (she herself is a weakling who couldn't even stop her marriage with a murderer), and she with however little brains she's got...at least is trying to save a friend from the punishment of a crime he didn't commit.

Everyone has a justification for their actions and if you were truly neutral you would have only made a post against SaaJun (I too am against) and not directly blame Saanjh for maya's evil.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I find the overall storyline of this show to be flawed. Maya is a psycho criminal n deserves to die or put to jail.
But then Saanjh's character should have been made good enough so that we can root for her.

To be honest, I don't think she's a home wrecker as Maya herself wrecked her home in the 3 years of her marriage when Saanjh was not even in the picture. ArYa marriage failed because of mostly Maya n then Arjun, not Saanjh.

But what makes me give eye rolls to Saanjh's character is her doormat behavior of going behind Arjun to do her never ending duty to "save" him from his evil wife
Lol! In season 2 Arjun didn't even want her to come and save him yet she went behind him.
Till Ayaan's court case it was ok. But after Prem's death she kept thinking abt Arjun only?!. Well I believe Arjun is as much responsible for Prem's death as Maya is because he was blindly supporting her that time.
Saanjh might have loved Arjun in past but when Arjun n his blind love for his wife took her father's life, she still had the audacity to go n "save" him instead of cutting off all her ties with him 😕
Leave this, now we are seeing she is okay with joining hands with Samay who killed her father 😲🤢🤢 Hadh hai bhai oops Beyhadh hai yeh 😆😆
And all those people who call Maya fans blind, why do they give blind eye to such a big character butchery of Saanjh?

Coming to Arjun being like Nick, though not a good husband, but Arjun is far better than Nick who was a gold digger n committed adultery. Unlike Nick Arjun has bore mental torture from Maya like her putting CCTV cameras n threatening to suicide, being projected as a wife beater, yet thought of giving his marriage a second chance after Ayaan's trap case. Maya's crimes can't be justified because of Arjun. Arjun was initially innocent n he actually loved Maya.
Infact till S2 my thoughts regarding him were that he might be a failure as a brother/son, but he was good as a husband.
It's only in Season 3 he started behaving in an enstranged manner when he called Dusky his pagalpan that too in front of pregnant Maya 🤢
But yeah he isn't as selfless husband as Maya needed, maybe with a lesser duffer husband, who would have handled her in a proper manner, she wouldn't have gone this far. Also his so called friendship with Dusky is an eye sore even a normal wife couldn't have tolerated such a relationship of her spouse with his female BF
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No wife can tolerate a saanjh in their life. Only thing between a normal sane wife and Maya is that a normal sane wife will walk away from the relationship taking the burden of marriage failure on her shoulders when the world tells she didnt understand the super special friendship and were simply being suspicious of her hubby and the so called best friend.
But taking the burden of marriage failure on yourself is far better than living a toxic life where your hubby thinks mostly abt his friend and would prefer to spend more time with her than with you when you also needs his time.

Maya went and committed crimes to keep this man Arjun and the marriage. I would prefer she punished, but then Saanjh getting Arjun is too much as she is severly flawed as her obsession is nothing less for a married man.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqbaaaz

man look i said clearly m not a maya supporter...why u guys think if somebody is not with saanjh then they are maya supporters...just read the post clearly lady/gentleman...i am against saanjh arjun pair not saanjh...well agar phr b upar likhi post smjh na aaye then tell me mai thodi saral hindi m smjha dungi...

This is what, people here feel if someone doesn't like Saanjh then they support Maya 😆😆
If only Saanjh had some good/unique qualities for which we could root for her...sigh!!! Sorry to say but can't root for SaaJun even if Maya is an evil after they decided to let go Samay
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
hugsandkisses thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

No wife can tolerate a saanjh in their life. Only thing between a normal sane wife and Maya is that a normal sane wife will walk away from the relationship taking the burden of marriage failure on her shoulders when the world tells she didnt understand the super special friendship and were simply being suspicious of her hubby and the so called best friend.

But taking the burden of marriage failure on yourself is far better than living a toxic life where your hubby thinks mostly abt his friend and would prefer to spend more time with her than with you when you also needs his time.

Maya went and committed crimes to keep this man Arjun and the marriage. I would prefer she punished, but then Saanjh getting Arjun is too much as she is severly flawed as her obsession is nothing less for a married man.

tolerating a husband who is constantly touching and hugging his best friend is not my cup of tea. Sorry ,I would throw a hissy fit also the constant lying to meet her would be the icing on the cake. I really don't understand how girls are so modern to accept a saanjh in their marital life , irrespective of Maya being a psychopath. I have seen many posts justifying the friendly relationship between saajun , cool probably today s generation can accept such friendships . I definitely can't , I would either break the marriage or make sure he suffers for ruining my life. I am not so altruistic and generous that I forgive him.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With all due respect this post doesn't appear neutral in my opinion
The main main of the show was to depict how if love turns to obsession can destroy lives and is harmful for everyone

Makers wanted to showcase the difference between selfless love and obsessed love

But that is where the problem lies...makers haven't been able to showcase this difference properly

Makers wanted to show how Maya on one end wanted to kill Arjun while on the other Saanjh wanted to save him and even was ready to sacrifice her life.

Saanjh loves Arjun and has supported him all her life..she even will try to sacrifice her life to save Arjun

But makers should have made Saanjh's character more strong and independent in my opinion...if she was better written then perhaps the intended message could have been put across in a more impactful way

Her constant dependence on Arjun when she keeps clinging to him makes her look clingy...i do think she should have given more space to Arjun after he got married and she should have tried to save herself from Samay on her own rather than leaving it upto Arjun to come and save her...rather than a damsel in distress she should have been shown fighting for herself.

Makers again did a goof up when they showed Arjun and Saanjh being ok with Samay...samay was a murderer and so is Maya and both deserve punishment...saanjh and Arjun could have used Samay and not befriend him

These small things would have made her character more likeable.

But at the same time I do consider that these characters have made simple human mistakes

Saanjh applied holi colour before Maya, Saanjh going to meet Arjun in a restaurant could have been avoided by Saanjh

Arjun could have avoided meeting her as well

But this is a fact that Maya was aware about their friendship since the start and even tried to put down Saanjh many times and Saanjh did support Maya against Vandana and even arranged honeymoon tickets for her and Arjun.

I do think that these mistakes could have been avoided but this doesn't give a right to Maya as well to go on a killing spree and commit end number of crimes.

At the end of the day all these characters have suffered at Maya's hands.

If Vandana didn't accept her initially although all her fears did come true...she paid with her life

Saanjh lost her father

Ayaan went to jail and nearly died , lost his mom

Jhanvi was paralysed

Arjun was sentenced to death and lost his mom

If we look at the mistakes of these characters then we should also look at the good which they did

Saanjh did support Maya infront of Vandana

Ayaan did support Maya infront of His mother and got slapped too

Vandana did went to Maya's house with the gifts

Jhanvi was not a good mom but she did stood up for her daughter on the day of her wedding when she went to Ashwin

Arjun did support Maya

All these characters are flawed and not perfect...no one is perfect in real life too..these characters are as real as they can get...they have committed mistakes and in my opinion have suffered way more than they deserve.

I always say that the magnitude and level of crime and punishment had to be kept in mind

A abuses B so B slaps A and in return A stabs B to death

Now justifying Maya's actions is same as justifying A stabbing B to death in my opinion

These characters committed mistakes while Maya went ahead can committed heinous crimes and there is no justification for that at least not in my opinion

As far as SaaJun is concerned I always wanted them to stay friends till the very end

But makers perhaps want to show how Arjun after going through hell and during this time when Saanjh was by his side perhaps realised his love for her. It is understandable if he falls in love now

But I would have preferred if Saanjh says no as of now and these two spend time with their respective families and be there for each other as friends, try to focus on their career and then maybe later can think about marriage.

I would have preferred if SaaJun had remained best friends but if they happen I don't have a huge problem with it but I do hope romance doesn't become the focus...thrill should be there and pace should not be comprised

At the end of the day makers have shown what they had promised

Story of a woman whose love turns to obsession and it destroys everything...excess of anything is harmful even love and that is precisely what has happened.

This was never supposed to be a love story or a redemption story but I do wish writers would have made Saanjh stronger so that she was more likeable and more worthy of rooting for...sometimes she did come across as borderlining obsessed although her love was never destructive and she never harmed anyone.

So, yup m happy that makers so far have not bowed down to any fan pressure and have shown what they intended to show..a dark thriller.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

tolerating a husband who is constantly touching and hugging his best friend is not my cup of tea.also the constant lying to meet her would be the icing on the cake. I really don't understand how girls are so modern to accept a saanjh in their marital life , irrespective of Maya being a psychopath. I have seen many posts justifying the friendly relationship between saajun , cool probably today s generation can accept such friendships . I definitely can't , I would either break the marriage or make sure he suffers for ruining my life. I am not so altruistic and generous that I forgive him.

@ exactly throwing a fit is what a sane wife would do . Or atleast talking to her husband about it

But Maya resorted to insanity
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 7 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dislike all the characters other than ayan and ashwin.
I liked Maya even with the psychogiri but then beechmein they started those bhaari bhaari dialogue giri and same old thing again and again.
Arjun ka I find nothing worth liking. Like neither he is funny nor intelligent nor a mastermind or something. I used to love those early scenes of ayan arjun and saanjh. They were really fresh. But then they pushed ayan from the scenes and made it the typical one way love crap.
Saanjh ko I dislike because she is clingy af. And they made her totally dumb. Like 3 saal jhak hi maari usne.
However, contrary to popular opinion, I dont think she broke up the ArYa. Because of that was the case, then ArYa would be having the bliss of their life when Arjun was totally cut off from his fam and friend. But that is totally not what happened.
I feel that their friendship is beyond the line, but I dont think that is the main reason that broke ArYa. Because that would been that after Arjun cut off his ties with them after the FAKE miscarriage, he would have been totally happy with Maya in that 3 year leap. However what really happened was that he was suffocated after the leap. Which means it was her obsession that clearly choked him.
Which is necessary for the story. Because from the first promo itself, the show was about how Mayas love for Arjun turns into a dangerous obsession. That is how the story was supposed to happen anyway. And Maya being negative doesnt take away the fact that the show is about her and she will be the lead of the show.
And I loved that Maya tbh. The crazy psycho one.

The real villians are the writers. Who made all the characters and the storyline repeatative.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I dislike all the characters other than ayan and ashwin.

I liked Maya even with the psychogiri but then beechmein they started those bhaari bhaari dialogue giri and same old thing again and again.
Arjun ka I find nothing worth liking. Like neither he is funny nor intelligent nor a mastermind or something. I used to love those early scenes of ayan arjun and saanjh. They were really fresh. But then they pushed ayan from the scenes and made it the typical one way love crap.
Saanjh ko I dislike because she is clingy af. And they made her totally dumb. Like 3 saal jhak hi maari usne.
However, contrary to popular opinion, I dont think she broke up the ArYa. Because of that was the case, then ArYa would be having the bliss of their life when Arjun was totally cut off from his fam and friend. But that is totally not what happened.
I feel that their friendship is beyond the line, but I dont think that is the main reason that broke ArYa. Because that would been that after Arjun cut off his ties with them after the FAKE miscarriage, he would have been totally happy with Maya in that 3 year leap. However what really happened was that he was suffocated after the leap. Which means it was her obsession that clearly choked him.
Which is necessary for the story. Because from the first promo itself, the show was about how Mayas love for Arjun turns into a dangerous obsession. That is how the story was supposed to happen anyway. And Maya being negative doesnt take away the fact that the show is about her and she will be the lead of the show.
And I loved that Maya tbh. The crazy psycho one.

The real villians are the writers. Who made all the characters and the storyline repeatative.

Absolutely Agree !

And ya even I like Ayaan and I used to love those season 1 scenes of Ayaan, Arjun...i loved their banter and their masti...these two really shared a great bond.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I actually agree with u. I loved mayas charac when show began then i started feeling disgusted by her when she made a thriller show into a slasher. But in all this mess i wanted sanjh and arjun to come out and stick together against maya BUT as friends and not lovers. I hope sanjh now rejects arjun seriously as its not only stupid but lame its like now when arjun knows mayas psycho so y not just get along with ur friend whose head over heels in love with u🤪 i wish cvs never spoiled their friendship 🤔