Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ishqbaaaz

man look i said clearly m not a maya supporter...why u guys think if somebody is not with saanjh then they are maya supporters...just read the post clearly lady/gentleman...i am against saanjh arjun pair not saanjh...well agar phr b upar likhi post smjh na aaye then tell me mai thodi saral hindi m smjha dungi...

I did not use the word Saanjh anywhere in my post, as I have nothing to say about her!
Since the title was having a reference to Maya supporter, I was just trying to do a reality check on that, both in fiction world & real world!
Of course, I was only talking about Maya's supporters!
I thought that wouldn't mean much to you, as I understood your POV on Maya as well as your take vis-a-vis Maya!!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
ishqbaaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

I did not use the word Saanjh anywhere in my post, as I have nothing to say about her!
Since the title was having a reference to Maya supporter, I was just trying to do a reality check on that, both in fiction world & real world!
Of course, I was only talking about Maya's supporters!
I thought that wouldn't mean much to you, as I understood your POV on Maya as well as your take vis-a-vis Maya!!

ohh i am really sorry...actually two three guys were considering me as maya supporter...and then ..u said
"Well, Maya is lucky to find a lot of supporters & sympathisers still in the real world, while in her fiction world hardly she has any supporter, now! "
i thought u were referring me as maya supporter in real world...it was just a misunderstanding...but really i was so pissed on arjun saanjh union as it justifies the whole scenario that maya thought in the starting would then be true...so it was just my take on it...😊
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TM u should be proud. A tleast your topic is hit & getting so much attention while some peeps topics are going unnoticed & big flop. πŸ˜†
ishqbaaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

TM u should be proud. A tleast your topic is hit & getting so much attention while some peeps topics are going unnoticed & big flop. πŸ˜†

hahaha i dint knew it would get so much attention...but really i was just putting some of my views...i really dont want arjun to be with maya...but not also with saanjh...
some of saanjh supporters got me wrong that i am maya supporter...
actually in reality i am a survivor of mental depression from school...i wanted to see story of maya as shown in season 1 but she became evil and criminal...i wanted to see how people can get over it...but the drama rolled down in circlesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqbaaaz

ohh i am really sorry...actually two three guys were considering me as maya supporter...and then ..u said
"Well, Maya is lucky to find a lot of supporters & sympathisers still in the real world, while in her fiction world hardly she has any supporter, now! "
i thought u were referring me as maya supporter in real world...it was just a misunderstanding...but really i was so pissed on arjun saanjh union as it justifies the whole scenario that maya thought in the starting would then be true...so it was just my take on it...😊

Cool! You shared your view & your thread gave me an opportunity to put my views!
Well, as far as Arjun--Saanjh relationship is concerned, it is not looking very convincing as the build-up is not there, so far!
What happens in next 40 episodes, one may have to wait & see, if this budding relationship is indeed morally correct & justifiable as the other woman is still loving (or obsessed with?) Arjun, in spite of her extreme behaviour!.
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reason why I don't like Saanjh and Arjun..., not Maya as well (for everything she did until now) but she is the "jaan" of the show. (Basically, no oneπŸ˜†). "Hate" is a very strong word and so I prefer to use "dont like"

This is a show so leave it aside for a moment and think realistically. Let's go back to season 2. The way Arjun behaved with Saanjh, any wife would get jealous and wouldn't like Saanjh presence in their life. On top of that, the way Arjun handeled the situation made it worse.

The only person I can root for in this show is (was) Prem..
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovepreet1

Reason why I don't like Saanjh and Arjun..., not Maya as well (for everything she did until now) but he is the "jaan" of the show. (Basically, no oneπŸ˜†). "Hate" is a very strong word and so I prefer to use "dont like"

This is a show so leave it aside for a moment and think realistically. Let's go back to season 2. The way Arjun behaved with Saanjh, any wife would get jealous and wouldn't like Saanjh presence in their life. On top of that, the way Arjun handeled the situation made it worse.

The only person I can root for in this show is (was) Prem..

Basically that's the point most SaaJun supporters r missing. Maya is evil witch blah blah accepted . But Saajun relationship was never pure friendship & neither a platonic one. These two never knew where to draw the line specially after Arjun got married. These are not just simple human flaws . These kind of relation can make any wife go through severe mental torture. But Maya being Maya her beyhadh nature made her take extreme steps . While a normal girl would either divorce him or suffer mental torture daily. A wife's basic rights like naming the first born or maybe applying color to her husband for the first time at their first holi are always taken away from her. Now that the wife is criminal the husband at once seizes the opportunity to declare his love openly . So the wife was never wrong about them
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Dude I finally found someone who thinks like me!!

Even I want Maya to be punished because she has done too many crimes.

And even I dont get the character sketch they are trying to give Saanjh.
I mean Saanjh is readily telling her father's murderer "Tumhare koi galti nahi thi Rajiv"
It is just beyond my understanding

God knows what they are trying to imply through this show?

Exactly
What the hell?
You myrder my dad I'll murder you
What sort of a daughter says that
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is no valid reason... What Yuck! πŸ˜†
Saanjh never wanted his love after he choose maya over her. She even tried to leave him but maya stopped her only to throw her later. She came back only to reunion of brothers which is selfless act.

But maya played a huge game of jailing Ayan which made saanjh interfere in their lives. That not all, she made sure samay exchange rings with saanjh. Then due to maya samay killed prem. Maya accepted this crime infront of jhanvi. Samay was mad dog of maya so the dogs bites anyone the owner is at fault.

This again brought arjun close to saanjh. To be there for her. So evertime due to maya s disgusting plans it led arjun going close to saanjh.

When maya went to mental hospital arjun and Saanjh in those difficult times came close again. All thanks to maya.

It's due to maya arjun and Saanjh came close and not the other way. So saanjh never tried to steal maya s love neither did they show arjun loving saanjh in a romantic way.
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly don't know what this show wants to prove.
Maya should be punished for her crimes definitely but the others should also be punished.

And yes Saanjh is the most irritating character for me. Hate her more than any character in this show.

People are only seeing Maya's obsession but to be honest Saanjh is no less. Her obsession is hidden behind her big mahaan dialogues which have no meaning since she does the exact opposite. She is a hypocrite character who played the "perfect third person" between arya. Or say "Dusri Aurat"

Edited by sumz_d - 7 years ago