Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Bachpan main seekha Tha...

Minus(-) x Minus(-) = Plus (+) 😃

This is true in both saral angrezi n saral Hindi 😆
Now apply this on my original post n then reply...😉

(PS: please do not send PMs)

dude m yahan calculation krne nahi baithi hu...isliye mjhe examples mt do...😆😆
maine phle hi apni post m clearly bola tha jise kuch b biased lage to pls reply mt krna...then also ur commenting...i think from now on i will just give a pass to ur rep...😈
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank heavens for small mercies 🥳
...on an open forum, where all are free to comment on any thread, without any lectures, or permission from the TM 😃

(Man, dude, etc ...????😕😲- 😆😆)

ishqbaaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank heavens for small mercies 🥳

...on an open forum, where all are free to comment on any thread, without any lectures, or permission from the TM 😃

(Man, dude, etc ...????😕😲- 😆😆)

haahha par mjhe yeh nahi smjh araha ki agar itti hi small mercies h...then why r u calling me
not(not) a sanjh hater...and blah blah...
god yahan to kisi ko apne thoughts b rkhne ki mercy ni h😕
jo apki soch h ap bo btaiye jo meri h mai vo likhungi...
just dont dont make a gist of my post...🤢
i know what are my thoughts like...shyd aap jse logon ko smjh na aaye...
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post. You spoke my mind. 😆
I was so wanting Arjun to say ILU to Saanjh so that we can say Maya's insecurities were spot on. & guess what he did just that ! Saw it in segments & I was like yayyy ! Maya baby u were so darn right about these two ! All your insecurities were spot on !

I thought he would come up with this kinda shit sometime or the other but did not think so soon. I mean the case just got over & he tricks Maya into signing the divorce papers . He hugs her & hands it to her & the next moment he's onto Saanjh with his pyar wala realization & proposing to her ! I was feeling if he didnt & kept Saanjh as his friend then all Maya's efforts would look futile & she would be made to look like an insecure woman who doubted her husband & created a havoc for no reason. But that didn't happen. He on the same day just after handing the divorce papers runs back to Saanjh to propose . After all he went through the guy should be in mental trauma like people in the forum were saying . He would take time to heal but our hero proposes the same day ! 😆

He always had a plan of gharwali baharwali but his gharwali came down too strong upon him !😆

I used to hate this Duffer Dusky & now I will hate them more. Disgusting creeps . Now i feel baharwali will do some natak about not accepting him immediately because that would make her look too wanton & ultimately accept him.😆 Saanjhs saving to buy a lehenga to become Mrs. Sharma ultimately is getting fulfilled, 😆😉
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also this proved Arjun takes decisions on spot & without thinking. He proposed to Maya all of a sudden & now Saanjh too , maybe he got carried by Saajeshswari Devi's true love pe pravachan sunke & also Mata Vandana bhi toh had given a boon to Saanjh that Arjun should fall for her 😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
N I thought someone wasn't gonna reply to me anymore 😆😆
ishqbaaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

N I thought someone wasn't gonna reply to me anymore 😆😆

vo kya h na tum log itta majboor kr dte ho dusron ki posts pr rep kr kr ke🤢...to self respect rkhne k liye rep krna hi pdhta h😆
naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too want maya to be punished for her crimes in her own way saanjh is the most disgusting character i ever saw on indian television even vamps are better atleast they dont think they are good n have high morals i couldnt sympathize with her even in own situation i used to sympathize maya but now i am just angry with her she should just leave the disgusting pair of bf's and find her own happiness she ruined herself bcoz of them i wished for her to find proper love but like always bad ppl will win just like in real life sajun is a perfect pair both disgusting n maya stepped in that keechad n girl ruined herself she was betteroff before now i just want to put some sense in maya arjun doesnt deserve her love
Maya.Daayan123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

if they wanted to show maya this evil and lost evrything b'coz of her love..then why they showed us weak maya..abused in childhood maya..everything all that..now they're like... that was all bullshit..forget and move on..b'coz now duffer realized he loves her duskey..after destroying a Strong Independent..women who built F & C..a top compny..only one word for that Duffer you are a🤬

They showed her get abused so weak and incompetent people like you will get influenced by Maya's beauty and feel bad for her and excuse all her sins. Maya is not a strong independent women she slept with Samay to get her own company. Instead of abusing Duffer, think deeper into the show and stop browning your nose for Maya.
Khushi_love thumbnail

😆

Word Count: 0