Neither saanjh hater nor maya supporter

ishqbaaaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

As drama is coming to an end...I always wanted to write an unbiased review on it..if any of you guys think this is biased post then pls ignore and don't reply

As I said above I am not a maya supporter neither a hater...but I wanted her to be punished for the murders she has done...in season 1...I always wanted the story to be about maya's childhood but that does not turn out and she became a murderer in season 1 only and the resp ones..

Although I am not a hater of saanjh and wanted her to be happy in her life..

And the main reason of this post goes here...

The sole purpose of me writing this post is for the saanjh and arjun as a couple supporters

Although I know they are good friends and were always together in bad times...

But DUDE PLS...

Just imagine saanjh in your and your husband's life ...man...u will also react like maya after a certain point...just like the "GONE GIRL...😆😆

I just wanted to be both happy but not with each other...as it will always come out as a sole result that a guy and girl can never be friends...

Dude...just think about saanjh in your life and u will never support these two as a couple...😡

There is a thin line between maya and saanjh ,i.e,maya can be dangerous in love but saanjh expecting the love after his friend got married...dude...get a life...

APNE FATHER KI DEATH HONE KE BAAD BHI SHE IS SUPPORTING ARJUN JUST TO GET HIM...YUCKKK...

I wanted them to be happy in their resp lives...but I wanted the end should be:

1like the gone girl...kyunki india mei hamesha buraai pr achai ki jeet dikhate hai...but man kabhi to kisi aur ending ko accept krke dekho jaisa tum log Hollywood m krte ho...

2---or maya and saanjh both to die in end

BUT ARJUN AND SAANJH TOGETHER THAT WOULD BE DISASTROUS...PHR MAYA KO ISS DRAMA MEI LANE KI ZRURAT KYA THI...

OR JUST KILL ARJUN AND MAYA ...AND SAANJH LIVING HAPPILY AFTER...DONO TENSION HI CHALI JAYENGI USKI LIFE SE...

p.s:- arjun jaisa spineless hubby to bhgwan kisi ko na de...just hated him throughout the series...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if they wanted to show maya this evil and lost evrything b'coz of her love..then why they showed us weak maya..abused in childhood maya..everything all that..now they're like... that was all bullshit..forget and move on..b'coz now duffer realized he loves her duskey..after destroying a Strong Independent..women who built F & C..a top compny..only one word for that Duffer you are a 🤬
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok...we get the gist of your post...😆
1)you are (not) NOT a Maya supporter 😃
2) You are (not) NOT a Saanjh hater ... 😃
Most importantly, you are (not) NOT a Saajun hater 😆😉

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dude I finally found someone who thinks like me!!

Even I want Maya to be punished because she has done too many crimes.

And even I dont get the character sketch they are trying to give Saanjh.
I mean Saanjh is readily telling her father's murderer "Tumhare koi galti nahi thi Rajiv"
It is just beyond my understanding

God knows what they are trying to imply through this show?
ishqbaaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Ok...we get the gist of your post...😆

Most importantly, you are (not) NOT a Saajun hater 😆😉

shayad apko meri post ki saral angrezi smjh nahi aayi...
to zra apke har ek point ka alag alag answer de du😃😃
yes m not...because i want to die her or want to get her punished for her crime...
yes m not...because i want to get her out all of this mess..but she is doing all this for her friend..cum lover...mr arjun...😆😆
3---Most importantly, you are (not) NOT a Saajun hater 😆😉
hahha dekha clearly u have not read my post lady...
I AM A SAAJUN HATER...FYI

AND ATLAST...KUCH SAANJH LOVERS ITTA PYAAR KRTE H SAANJH KO KI PURI POST BHI NAHI PADHTE DHANG SE...AUR SARACASTICALLY AISE REPLY KARTE H KI UNHE LGTA H KI VO BHT COOL H...BUT R NOT...
JUST READ THE POST CLEARLY DEAR...DEN REPLY...
P.S:mai umeed krti hun ki apko meri saral hindi ab smjh aayi hogi

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, Maya is lucky to find a lot of supporters & sympathisers still in the real world, while in her fiction world hardly she has any supporter, now!
Rajiv turned against her & was killed!
Arjun has revolted quite sometime back & stays still that way!
Jhanvi is the latest one to desert her!
Even the hired lawyer is not on her side! What a pity!
What happened to the new neighbor-friend, Shruthi? She too ran away?
Ganesha is seemingly not on her side!
Who is here to help her, apart from some hired goondas & thugs?
Only, her real world supporters can do something for her!
Kaash! if they can . . .
But most of them only keep saying, Maya is of course a fighter-survivor! She needs nobody to help! She can take care of her self & her obsession!
Well, if it is so, so be it!
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya well get ready coz the new segment is saying that arjun is going to confess his love to saanjh and I thought he and saanjh could not go any lower. If they think that they are in right here for that then they need a reality check.
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqbaaaz

shayad apko meri post ki saral angrezi smjh nahi aayi...
to zra apke har ek point ka alag alag answer de du😃😃
yes m not...because i want to die her or want to get her punished for her crime...
yes m not...because i want to get her out all of this mess..but she is doing all this for her friend..cum lover...mr arjun...😆😆
3---Most importantly, you are (not) NOT a Saajun hater 😆😉
hahha dekha clearly u have not read my post lady...
I AM A SAAJUN HATER...FYI

AND ATLAST...KUCH SAANJH LOVERS ITTA PYAAR KRTE H SAANJH KO KI PURI POST BHI NAHI PADHTE DHANG SE...AUR SARACASTICALLY AISE REPLY KARTE H KI UNHE LGTA H KI VO BHT COOL H...BUT R NOT...
JUST READ THE POST CLEARLY DEAR...DEN REPLY...
P.S:mai umeed krti hun ki apko meri saral hindi ab smjh aayi hogi

Bachpan main seekha Tha...

Minus(-) x Minus(-) = Plus (+) 😃

This is true in both saral angrezi n saral Hindi 😆
Now apply this on my original post n then reply...😉

(PS: please do not send PMs)
ishqbaaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Well, Maya is lucky to find a lot of supporters & sympathisers still in the real world, while in her fiction world hardly she has any supporter, now!
Rajiv turned against her & was killed!
Arjun has revolted quite sometime back & stays still that way!
Jhanvi is the latest one to desert her!
Even the hired lawyer is not on her side! What a pity!
What happened to the new neighbor-friend, Shruthi? She too ran away?
Ganesha is seemingly not on her side!
Who is here to help her, apart from some hired goondas & thugs?
Only, her real world supporters can do something for her!
Kaash! if they can . . .
But most of them only keep saying, Maya is of course a fighter-survivor! She needs nobody to help! She can take care of her self & her obsession!
Well, if it is so, so be it!

man look i said clearly m not a maya supporter...why u guys think if somebody is not with saanjh then they are maya supporters...just read the post clearly lady/gentleman...i am against saanjh arjun pair not saanjh...well agar phr b upar likhi post smjh na aaye then tell me mai thodi saral hindi m smjha dungi...
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: john909

Ya well get ready coz the new segment is saying that arjun is going to confess his love to saanjh and I thought he and saanjh could not go any lower. If they think that they are in right here for that then they need a reality check.

Hmmm...reality check is definitely required...that much I definitely agree with you 😳