Significance of Lord Ganeshya

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I love the whole significance of Lord ganeshya in the show. How everything is connected to him. It's also makes it clear which side is immoral. Lord ganeshya is vignaharta who destroyes the evils. The power of Lord is with saanjh.
The story started at the ganeshya pandal. The first time when saanjh and arjun came across maya. After that it has been roller coaster ride. Just love the song from Deva Shree Ganeshya from agneepath. When ever I hear it... Goosebumps... They used it in first episode hope they use it again.

In the first episode arjun said there are two types of people who come here. First type jinki life ki band baji hui hoti hai and second type jo dusro ki band bajate hai aur Yaha akar rone ka natak karte hai πŸ˜† Maya definitely fits in the second category πŸ˜†

Saanjh does ask him what do u think which category does maya belong? Arjun said jo hota hai woh dikta nahi jo dikta hai woh hota nahi. πŸ˜† It suits maya. When we saw first episode never thought maya will be like this.

Arjun said to the Lord Ganeshya give saanjh everything she wants because she is most important in his life and nobody can take her place. Maya throws saanjh standing on the same place but most important scene saanjh s thal falls at Ganeshya feet. πŸ‘

Maya s end is near. I want her end to deadly. It has already started from today s episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I love the whole significance of Lord ganeshya in the show. How everything is connected to him. It's also makes it clear which side is immoral. Lord ganeshya is vignaharta who destroyes the evils. The power of Lord is with saanjh.

The story started at the ganeshya pandal. The first time when saanjh and arjun came across maya. After that it has been roller coaster ride. Just love the song from Deva Shree Ganeshya from agneepath. When ever I hear it... Goosebumps... They used it in first episode hope they use it again.

In the first episode arjun said there are two types of people who come here. First type jinki life ki band baji hui hoti hai and second type jo dusro ki band bajate hai aur Yaha akar rone ka natak karte hai πŸ˜† Maya definitely fits in the second category πŸ˜†

Saanjh does ask him what do u think which category does maya belong? Arjun said jo hota hai woh dikta nahi jo dikta hai woh hota nahi. πŸ˜† It suits maya. When we saw first episode never thought maya will be like this.

Arjun said to the Lord Ganeshya give saanjh everything she wants because she is most important in his life and nobody can take her place. Maya throws saanjh standing on the same place but most important scene saanjh s thal falls at Ganeshya feet. πŸ‘

Maya s end is near. I want her end to deadly. It has already started from today s episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

i also loved the song and it was superbly used for the show in beyhadh..i think you've misunderstood maya a lot..πŸ˜† the power of lord is with sanjh..maybe..who knows??

the story started by Ganesh puja..duffer-duskey both had entry..and it wasn't maya who came into their lives..πŸ˜† when maya's entry took place she wasn't even paying her any attention to this duffer-duskey..she was only there for her ganesha..it was duffer and duskey who talked about her..not maya..maya didn't even uttered a word for them..i guess you wasn't paying attention that timeπŸ˜†..it was duskey ka duffer that came for job into F & C and that's how he himself bring that roller coaster ride..πŸ˜†that you're talking about..and if you understand the ganesha song..it better suits maya more then anyone..its matter of preceptions of every individual's how he/she sees things..πŸ˜†

so far the lyrics contains..

Jwaala si jalti hai aankhon mein jiske bhi
Dil mein tera naam hai...
(Maya k dil mein hamesa ganesh ji ka nam raha hai..fir chahe woh acchi ho ya buri..and b'coz of that we can see jwala in her eyes agression every action she takes.πŸ˜‰ don't know where i can find sanjh's jwalaπŸ˜† you find that for me please it is sensible request from me..)

Parwaah hi kya uska aarambh kaisa hai
aur kaisa parinaam hai...
( maya ka aarambh chahe kaisa bhi ho..aur usko koi parvah nahi hai uske parinam ki..)

Dharti ambar sitaare hai...
Uski nazarein utaarein...
Darr bhi uss se dara re..( that's for sure goes maya πŸ˜† Darr yani ki Ashwin..usko bhi maya ne daraya hai)
Jiski rakhwaliya re...
Karta saaya tera...( whatever maya did with ganesha..unka saya always maya k sath raha hai.) i can give you whole significance of lord ganesha for maya but it would make me maya fan right? as per your say? πŸ˜† just in reallity check the significance of lord ganesha..for the show beyhadh..it was going to off air..but miracle did happens..Kuch pyaar k rang aise bhi..going off air..the show director accpeted the offer and wraped up the show..for beyhadh..
and about maya's end..commentπŸ˜† take this seriously "You will not win b'coz i wil not lose" you don't understand maya never gives up..that's what her strength..she is fighter..a survivor..she will make her.way from darkness..As per your say..in the first episode maya's entry was like coming from darkness with light..so this means its significe.that maya will come out this mess for sure..

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

i also loved the song and it was superbly used for the show in beyhadh..i think you've misunderstood maya a lot..πŸ˜† the power of lord is with sanjh..maybe..who knows??

the story started by Ganesh puja..duffer-duskey both had entry..and it wasn't maya who came into their lives..πŸ˜† when maya's entry took place she wasn't even paying her any attention to this duffer-duskey..she was only there for her ganesha..it was duffer and duskey who talked about her..not maya..maya didn't even uttered a word for them..i guess you wasn't paying attention that timeπŸ˜†..it was duskey ka duffer that came for job into F & C and that's how he himself bring that roller coaster ride..πŸ˜†

Why will maya look? Does she care who she pushed? What happened? It was saanjh standing there and maya pushed her that's why saanjh and arjun noticed her. That's why they started talking about her. So it was maya who came in saanjh way by pushing her.

that you're talking about..and if you understand the ganesha song..it better suits maya more then anyone..its matter of preceptions of every individual's how he/she sees things..πŸ˜†

so far the lyrics contains..

Jwaala si jalti hai aankhon mein jiske bhi
Dil mein tera naam hai...
(Maya k dil mein hamesa ganesh ji ka nam raha hai..fir chahe woh acchi ho ya buri..and b'coz of that we can see jwala in her eyes agression every action she takes.πŸ˜‰ don't know where i can find sanjh's jwalaπŸ˜† you find that for me please it is sensible request from me..)

Parwaah hi kya uska aarambh kaisa hai
aur kaisa parinaam hai...
( maya ka aarambh chahe kaisa bhi ho..aur usko koi parvah nahi hai uske parinam ki..)

Dharti ambar sitaare hai...
Uski nazarein utaarein...
Darr bhi uss se dara re..( that's for sure goes maya πŸ˜† Darr yani ki Ashwin..usko bhi maya ne daraya hai)
Jiski rakhwaliya re...
Karta saaya tera...( whatever maya did with ganesha..unka saya always maya k sath raha hai.) i can give you whole significance of lord ganesha for maya but it would make me maya fan right? as per your say? πŸ˜†

O wow very nice but I find it funny that u r finding resemblance between Ganeshya and Murderous killer maya. By the way when I say the power of Ganeshya is with saanjh. I m not talking about any resemblance. Just talking about how God protects her. The whole scenario of showing saanjh kidnapped and kept at Ganeshya workshops itself is a proof. Comparing and even trying to find similarities between God with saanjh and arjun forget killer maya itself is an insult to God. Dont know how could u do this!

just in reallity check the significance of lord ganesha..for the show beyhadh..it was going to off air..but miracle did happens..Kuch pyaar k rang aise bhi..going off air..the show director accpeted the offer and wraped up the show..for beyhadh..

and about maya's end..commentπŸ˜† take this seriously "You will not win b'coz i wil not lose" you don't understand maya never gives up..that's what her strength..she is fighter..a survivor..she will make her.way from darkness..As per your say..in the first episode maya's entry was like coming from darkness with light..so this means its significe.that maya will come out this mess for sure..

I do believe in miracles but no miracle can save maya. Agree maya is fighter but she has killed people in the name of Obsession.

Replies in bold