Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Alright then... Time to say goodbye to this show, had been following last month with a hope to know the end... But guess, will now directly jump into last episode...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Pretty sure it's a bluff. I saw videos of them chilling on the last day of shoot. I don't believe this. Neither want this.

Has there actually been any public demand? Petition and all? I don't believe this.

Would you like to campaign against or even petition to SONY TV, 'End it now, in stead of boring us'?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
How about setting up a poll to start with, to know the pulse of forum first?
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Public demand.
🤣
People really want to watch this crap.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Public demand.

🤣
People really want to watch this crap.

I guess it was his demand. He was the one who wanted to have Beyhadh 2 so bad 😆
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I guess it was his demand. He was the one who wanted to have Beyhadh 2 so bad 😆

Perhaps you are right!
KT is going gung-ho with his tweet!
Aneri is making echo, with her re-tweet!
But JW is maintaining only a studied silence!

Last year, when SPK was running in Sony TV, the show did not end with demise of Karn in early July, but contrary to conventional wisdom, the makers continued their show without their main protagonist in the show for next 20 plus episodes, till it ended, finally in mid August -Karn came back only for one final scene of the show, when all died, went to Heavens & re-joined there!!

Can such a thing repeat once more - since it is not unprecedented in a show, aired already in Sony TV- if JW & Cinevistass are still going to keep their new project with colors unaltered in terms of commitment or shoot-schedules?!

If Piyush could do Beyhadh, while he is already in another show of Colors TV with a different PH, will it be so difficult for JW to shuttle between Beyhadh & her new show -especially, if the same PH is calling her briefly for some scenes of Beyhadh, when it approaches to its last legs!?

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Perhaps you are right!
KT is going gung-ho with his tweet!
Aneri is making echo, with her re-tweet!
But JW is maintaining only a studied silence!

Last year, when SPK was running in Sony TV, the show did not end with demise of Karn in early July, but contrary to conventional wisdom, the makers continued their show without their main protagonist in the show for next 20 plus episodes, till it ended, finally in mid August -Karn came back only for one final scene of the show, when all died, went to Heavens & re-joined there!!

Can such a thing repeat once more - since it is not unprecedented in a show, aired already in Sony TV- if JW & Cinevistass are still going to keep their new project with colors unaltered in terms of commitment or shoot-schedules?!

If Piyush could do Beyhadh, while he is already in another show of Colors TV with a different PH, will it be so difficult for JW to shuttle between Beyhadh & her new show -especially, if the same PH is calling her briefly for some scenes of Beyhadh, when it approaches to its last legs!?

Aneri is like a shadow of KT. She will echo all his thoughts. So her thoughts doesn't count much to me. Also after seeing this woman supporting paedophilia & asking people to sign a petition for the same , she lost me there .

Jennifer I found was very happy with the show ending & she also started saying things like all good things have to end &a new beginning to start. While all were actually sad that the show was ending she was the only one who suddenly became so active posting insta pics with KT (which led to hormonal JeShal fans hyperventilating) & non stop insta stories .😆 It could only mean that she had a show in hand & was excited for it.
But ever since the show got extension unlike the other leads she has completely gone quiet. Not a word from her. I for one sincerely want her out of this crap fest . Coming episodes we will see Maya will get caught & Arjun will trick her into signing divorce papers as well. So don't think now a recycle is needed with her escaping prison & again a few more murders & ultimately her downfall for one more time is required.
They could end Maya's track just with a few FBs from time to time & concentrate on Saajun or whatever. But now I saw media going on about how Jen's popularity made Beyhadh get an extension & this gave me creeps meaning CVs will think again before ending her track . But poor Jen toh maun vrat le li jab se show ko extension mill gaye 😆

Piyush & Jen doing two shows together in different channels are not similar. Piyush isnt the lead of any of the shows. Hes mainly playing character role. But Jenny is the face of Beyhadh & Sony tv .Also Colors show she will be lead there too. Never seen an actress play lead roles in two shows simultaneously. So that cannot happen. Either they end her track & she goes on to do Colors show or this show ends & then she has to take her next project. I was actually looking forward to that show more because its a love story & HC is a much better actor than KT. They would be like fire & ice & Jen would get an equally good co star but this crapfest isn't leaving her
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Jennifer is not happy with this extension.
I think so not sure...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
By the way, this decision is not exactly an extension per se! The Cast & crew were always ready for a full duration show, going right upto October, till very recently! Only last month, these uncertainty started hitting the show even though it was denied & refuted by some!
Now, just like Arjun escaped from the noose, Maya got up from the coffin & Samay survived his near fatal encounter in S2, this show itself survived from the axe to live its full term!
The only trouble right now is, the climax!
What was supposed to come in last two weeks of the show is more or less shot already & became even public through media, deliberately! With so much info out in public domain how the story will move forward in next two months, is now our curiosity!
As long as the essence of Maya's character remains undiluted - the way it stands now, till the very end of show - that should make the actor a much relieved person!
JW often expressed a great satisfaction for playing a role like this as it gives her an opportunity to showcase her acting talent in different shades!
In a very recent IV, she expressed an opinion that her character- if remembered for a long time even after the show ended - that would be her greatest reward/award, appreciation sab kuch! These were exactly her words!
So, she would be hoping it stays that way - not getting forced to do anything different now, such as a tamed Maya giving up her obsession & turning into a mellowed down version!
A section of her fans might believe that would be the best way to end the show, but compromising Maya's character would be a travesty of justice to the actor who has put up such a magnificent effort to project & distinguish her character from the rest!