DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys..i don't know it is rumor or not..but i heard that Beyhadh is going to have another season..i mean Beyhadh-2 the last episode is going to shoot on 22nd august..and KBC is airing on 28 august..jennifer or any other actors haven't disclosed this..but rumors says jennifer had project of Beyhadh 2 and her other serial on colors channel with her dil mil gaye's co-actors..i forgot his name..anyway..after 2 months of KBC..in december...Sony will launch their teaser of Beyhadh-2..they earlier had photo-shoot with jenny for beyhadh..in her bold look..don't know this is real or fake though..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

Guys..i don't know it is rumor or not..but i heard that Beyhadh is going to have another season..i mean Beyhadh-2 the last episode is going to shoot on 22nd august..and KBC is airing on 28 august..jennifer or any other actors haven't disclosed this..but rumors says jennifer had project of Beyhadh 2 and her other serial on colors channel with her dil mil gaye's co-actors..i forgot his name..anyway..after 2 months of KBC..in december...Sony will launch their teaser of Beyhadh-2..they earlier had photo-shoot with jenny for beyhadh..in her bold look..don't know this is real or fake though..

KT's latest post on Beyhadh, tweeted only yesterday , possibly hinting Maya's arrest, finally !
Climax is round the corner,so is police its been a roller coaster ride wid @jenwinget @aneri_vajani al good things come to an end #Beyhadh
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
It's possible because JW is the face of Beyhadh, and Cinevistaas have her under contract with the Colors show, and they could do Beyhadh2 after the Colors one ends.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the Colors show will atleast go on for a year (too many big names in it to be wrapped up so soon). Then they need to factor in KT and Aneri's availability (assuming they want to continue with the same cast), which might be a tough thing to do.

Personally, don't think they'll do it, but let's see.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Beyhadh is nowadays a story of mummy returns!
I mean the dead persons return to the world just to haunt the living ones!
So, a futuristic story of Beyhadh could be how mummy - I mean Maya's mummy (not Jhanvi!) -the original Maya' body preserved under her tomb, one day gets up of its own from the graveyard looking for Arjun, long after death! Could be even a few centuries later!
Can Maya let Arjun go? No way! How can death deny her love?
What if even a few centuries have passed now?
Does it make any difference to her?!
Maya's love is beyhadh & always eternal !
She is beyond Samay . . I mean, time!
So, if the story continues after a few centuries with Maya's mummy terrorising the entire world causing an immense havoc to the humanity forcing the entire nations of future world fighting against her, and guess what- still they can't beat her!
Maya alive or dead, she is always the winner, even if Arjun remains elusive to her!!!

That could be a possible plot, if & when the makers are in a position to explain to their viewers why they failed to convince Sony TV, not to reduce the episodes from original 260, to accommodate some other show in their time slot but allowing the 9:30PM fictional show which too has a similar TRP still managed to survive, with only a time slot change!