Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jenny has already bidden good bye in her insta story. I found she was the only one excited that this show is finally getting over. Bechari has gone completely quiet after this extension announcement . I hope she bids this show goodbye. Hoping for Mayas track to end.

Nothing more left now for her to do. Only segments are out that she has been caught by police. So let it be , don't have to show her escaping again and recycling the story again. The end we all know whats gonna happen, god knows y they want to drag this.
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol seriously 😆 had a good laugh reading this post .. Jennifer is class apart actor and she's the only reason why Beyhad is getting limelight . If it's not her than I don't think so aneri and Kushal are capable to carry the show , they got enough ss and still couldn't proove their worth 😆 ..
After Jennifer it's Piyush and Sumit who are fab actors 👏
Jennifer carried the whole show and her acting is the reason why Maya despite being " antagonist " is loved more than so called "Mahaan leads "
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I LOVE THIS COMMENT.🤣

Absolutely. I believe Maya is doing a terrible job if despite her attempts to make people hate her...some mayabots are still loving her head over heels.

People even loved joker more than batman in the dark knight so does that mean Heath ledger didn't do justice to his role ?? Like this cmnt makes no sense 😆 there are some dark char whom ppl love more than leads cos of brilliant acting similarity ppl are loving Maya more than saajun
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
im surprised why this topic hasnt got locked up so far where an actor is being called "irritating"

Jennifer needs not make silly faces she rocks in every way ❤️
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

im surprised why this topic hasnt got locked up so far where an actor is being called "irritating"

Jennifer needs not make silly faces she rocks in every way ❤️

What more can you expect from a mod who dislikes Jennifer? She is one of those delusional Karan-Surbhi shipper who used to bash Jennifer all the time.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -jiah

What more can you expect from a mod who dislikes Jennifer? She is one of those delusional Karan-Surbhi shipper who used to bash Jennifer all the time.

that's partiality 😲 then you guys should report it to some senior mod if forum mods are not taking action 🤔
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, people are now actually bashing Jennifer for bad acting. This is as funny as it gets. 😆
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Degrade maya all u want but don't say crap abt Jenny .Its her acting which has been praised unanimously .the ones who never found her good in other show loved her too class acting here but then that's a perspective but saying she want to look good or she is the reason others talent not being shown.Well she is not a writer . 🥱
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Degrade maya all u want but don't say crap abt Jenny .Its her acting which has been praised unanimously .the ones who never found her good in other show loved her too class acting here but then that's a perspective but saying she want to look good or she is the reason others talent not being shown.Well she is not a writer . 🥱

True, this is the first show of Jennifer that I have watched. Episode 1 was enough to say everything about the acting. Maya with minimal dialogues steals the show there while you have to specifically notice the other two characters to even care about them. 😆
SweetRogue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only Jennifer can act in this show. It's not her fault that the character is so completely butchered by the writers and makers. The others, especially Tandon can't act for shit