Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

I dnt care wat Jenny wants. even a person with below average intelligence will get that being crazy in love is bad. but Maya is one bitch that's fun to watch she should so kill those other 2 losses and her despo loser mom. the CVS have been illogical for too long for me to want to see good winning over evil. and the acting by the other 2 main characters makes one not wat to support them.

Yes that is your personal opinion
Most of us enjoy Maya's antics but don't go around defending her actions 😆
Just like u want her to kill the other 2 leads and her mom many of us want her to get punished and to get the taste of her own medicine coz one sided war or game is no fun as simple as that
So chill and enjoy the show
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: curious1

Stylish can pull off a fashion show, it is not a plus for a SOAP. You need to act. If you are stylish or not.

whatever whoever wrote it. do not call anyone idiot. stay on your grounds, we all have our own opinions about the character and show.

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuuteee_girl

Does this mean Maya is not doing her job right if some people are still loving her?

No that is not what I was trying to convey when I said that. People love Maya because Jennifer is doing such a brilliant job. Even when people hate Maya they can't help but love her coz Jennifer is doing so amazing as Maya. If you look at maya's character without bias and purely for acting, Maya is the heart and soul of this show because jenny is giving her one of the best performance of her career. But if you look at Maya while thinking abt right and wrong then yes you would hate her because jenny is so convincing as Maya. I hope I was able to explain this clearly. 😊
Edited by john909 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: curious1

Stylish can pull off a fashion show, it is not a plus for a SOAP. You need to act. If you are stylish or not.

Then in that case Aneri fails miserable because shes neither stylish nor a good actress .
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not only Rajiv & Maya rose from death bed, even Ashwin could pull a trick out of his dead hat, who knows? -That would be an unique but dubious hat-trick, if it were to happen, in the history of Indian TV shows!
And why only some characters, even the show itself is getting a fresh lease of life, as the channel is dropping its plan to axe it, giving a fresh hope!!

It does not matter, if the makers were to accept & swallow a slight humiliation of being forced to shift to a less glamorous time-slot, to keep it going!
It is better to stay alive than to be dead! But, please make it meaningful!
It is no use if the show is going to limp like the way it is doing for past few weeks if not longer!

Some sensible story telling will be a big relief to viewers who are happy to hear this extension!

Please do not dish out anymore filler episodes or dragging it with impossible & illogical stuff!
End it gracefully, if the makers really have nothing worthwhile to offer!
That will be a good gesture from them than killing everyone's time, pointlessly!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Not only Rajiv & Maya rose from death bed, even Ashwin could pull a trick out of his dead hat, who knows? -That would be an unique but dubious hat-trick, if it were to happen, in the history of Indian TV shows!
And why only some characters, even the show itself is getting a fresh lease of life, as the channel is dropping its plan to axe it, giving a fresh hope!!

It does not matter, if the makers were to accept & swallow a slight humiliation of being forced to shift to a less glamorous time-slot, to keep it going!
It is better to stay alive than to be dead! But, please make it meaningful!
It is no use if the show is going to limp like the way it is doing for past few weeks if not longer!

Some sensible story telling will be a big relief to viewers who are happy to hear this extension!

Please do not dish out anymore filler episodes or dragging it with impossible & illogical stuff!
End it gracefully, if the makers really have nothing worthwhile to offer!
That will be a good gesture from them than killing everyone's time, pointlessly!

Aren't Indian TV soaps exactly infamous for dragging with impossible, illogical stuff? 😆
Thank god they have already decided that Jennifer is going to be the lead in a new show otherwise they would have carried on with this irrational and torturous show for a longer time under the pretext of public demand.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Aren't Indian TV soaps exactly infamous for dragging with impossible, illogical stuff? 😆
Thank god they have already decided that Jennifer is going to be the lead in a new show otherwise they would have carried on with this irrational and torturous show for a longer time under the pretext of public demand.

Umm I hope you know the latest buzz is that the show has been extended till October owing to public demand 😃
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Umm I hope you know the latest buzz is that the show has been extended till October owing to public demand 😃

😆. I meant after October. As long as Jennifer is there, I think the TRP is gonna hover around 0.4 which is probably good enough for Sony and producers to continue with this torturous show. Coz who doesn't love easy money. 😆
anshvi thumbnail

😆. I meant after October. As long as Jennifer is there, I think the TRP is gonna hover around 0.4 which is probably good enough for Sony and producers to continue with this torturous show. Coz who doesn't love easy money. 😆

Hhahah...but i do hope that they do not drag this with illogical stuff...They need to come up with interesting and logical story line and stick to the plot...This show started on a high note and must end on a high note.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This extension has come at a time when the story is already well-poised for a final climax! I believe even they shot scenes leading upto arrest of Maya!
Now, it will be interesting to know how they will pull back & pause the climax!
Of course another unbelievable stunt will bail out maya to keep going for a longer stretch!
But then how long will Maya be in black attire? That is limiting her options!
Maya can not turn good, at this stage! Can she?
She getting worse any further is really going to be very unpleasant to watch, as we had enough of it!
What will she do for next 40 episodes?
What happened to her new neighbor who was so over-zealous to defend Maya when her lookalike died? Now, when the original Maya comes back, she is not even around to cheer her!
This kind of artificial & thoughtless appendages of characters to story line is what we call illogical & unbelievable stuff, making us cringe with irritation!
The story is very fragmented & does not connect with audience not because lead pair is at loggerheads - not even the reason that the central character is very negative! These things were in a way anticipated & fairly digestible!
The police letting Ayaan out or not re-arresting Arjun for death of Maya-duplicate is sheer nonsense! Arjun's wife is not dead -that does not mean that no death took place on the night, his wife disappeared from her home! There was a dead body in their house, with Arjun's finger prints on her neck! Her death was unnatural! Who was she? Why & how did she die? Wasn't it a concern for police? Arjun's escape from prison & Ayaan's role in it can not be justified even if Maya is alive!
The running away from police & dodging their arrest, the list goes on and on! Don't forget that the inspector collected a dead body & a man with a blood stained knife admitting his guilt! But still the police officer assumed that it was a child's play,simply because the culprit's wife made a statement blaming a dead man who was no longer in a position to defend himself, for all the mess created around!
Is it as simple as that, when it comes to criminal investigation?
Aren't these things deserving some hard look at them? Police gave amnesty to Arjun & Ayaan without any need to probe further or what?
These kind of outrageous blunders to name a few -as the list will be really too long - that make us feel sick of the story!
Can they give a good story, realistically after coming so close to the end?
It remains a worry for us!
If Maya is going to torture us along with creatives for no fault of us, then this extension is not needed!
Please end it if you can't handle it better!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago