Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Not really

I have seen only one show 'Fatmagul'
Started watching 'Kuzey Gunney' but left it mid way

Awesome! It's one of my all time favorite shows across all languages and genres. Anyway, the lead actor Engin was chosen specifically to play Kerim ( a rape abettor getting married to the victim) because he'd played a role similar to Maya in his previous show. A vast majority of the viewers rooted for him more than the other 'innocent' leads. I guess the same phenomenon is happening in this show as well.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Awesome! It's one of my all time favorite shows across all languages and genres. Anyway, the lead actor Engin was chosen specifically to play Kerim ( a rape abettor getting married to the victim) because he'd played a role similar to Maya in his previous show. A vast majority of the viewers rooted for him more than the other 'innocent' leads. I guess the same phenomenon is happening in this show as well.

Yes that is exactly what is happening here as well

Jennifer's awesomeness can easily blind anyone's judgement πŸ˜† and people root for a character even like Maya coz Jenny is playing it...She is one of the biggest reasons why many root for Maya

Engin was brilliant...loved him..adored him and fell for Kerim because of Engin 😳
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Yes that is exactly what is happening here as well

Jennifer's awesomeness can easily blind anyone's judgement πŸ˜† and people root for a character even like Maya coz Jenny is playing it...She is one of the biggest reasons why many root for Maya

Engin was brilliant...loved him..adored him and fell for Kerim because of Engin 😳

Okay then you should definitely watch Bir Bulut Olsam in which he plays the deranged maniac. His acting is phenomenal although I hate his character. I guess we're amongst the very sane few( excuse the elitist talk) who can understand the difference b/w the actor and the character they give life toπŸ˜†

How awesome is Engin though! Beren too for that matter. I don't think I have seen an actor portray "head over heals in love" better than him. Such a genius!
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Okay then you should definitely watch Bir Bulut Olsam in which he plays the deranged maniac. His acting is phenomenal although I hate his character. I guess we're amongst the very sane few( excuse the elitist talk) who can understand the difference b/w the actor and the character they give life toπŸ˜†

How awesome is Engin though! Beren too for that matter. I don't think I have seen an actor portray "head over heals in love" better than him. Such a genius!

Oh yes he is just love 😊
Brilliant is the word !
Yes Beren is fab too...i got know that she played the lead role in the Turkish remake of English series 'Revenge from which even Ek Hasina Thi was inspired.
I will surely try to watch this show which you are talking about...although a dark character but I would love to watch Engin again and his brilliant performance

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

Jennifer already got a new show on colors with Harshad Chopra. And what a disgusting post bashing Jennifer for the role Maya and some idiots even liked your post

Calling others idiots makes you the biggest idiot of all. If anything is disgusting it is you...
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I think you are the bigger idiot. Read and understand what the TM said and also that Penfolk person.

Stylish can pull off a fashion show, it is not a plus for a SOAP. You need to act. If you are stylish or not.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaenma

You will soon see saanjh in the climax scene in a cool white jacket and blow dried hair with bomb attached to her. How is that even possible tell me ? Don't let your hatred for a character blind you so much that you start speaking crap! Everyone is getting their dues in the show...infact in season 3 and towards the end of s2 Maya is the one who has got least amount of screenspace and even lesser dialogues. Maybe u need to watch the show a bit more attentively to avoid targeting actors so ridiculously!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuuteee_girl

Does this mean Maya is not doing her job right if some people are still loving her?

Those who blindly defend Maya are die hard Jen fans n one cant do anything about them. You will always have such fans in every show. But then there are ppl like me too who loves Maya because I love grey shaded characters. And if one can drool over joker or Moriarty, then why not Maya (without blindly defending her of course) ?

It's hilarious to see how some people watches one dark thriller after another and gives bhasan about loving antagonists but becomes sanskari while watching Indian tv series πŸ˜›
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Oh yes he is just love 😊
Brilliant is the word !
Yes Beren is fab too...i got know that she played the lead role in the Turkish remake of English series 'Revenge from which even Ek Hasina Thi was inspired.
I will surely try to watch this show which you are talking about...although a dark character but I would love to watch Engin again and his brilliant performance

I am in love with him alright😳 Both of them are the most famous Turkish actors and are known for their powerful performances and versatility. I have heard of the Turkish adaptation of Revenge with Beren in it but I've not watched it since I've already watched the original. It didn't do well in Turkey I think. But do watch her in Ask-i-memnu (Forbidden Love) in which she plays an adulterous woman. Apparently it's one of the highest rated shows in Turkey till date. You'd be surprised it's the same actor who'd played Fatmagul! Same is the case with Engin as Mustafa and Kerim. Two polar opposite characters nailed to perfection.
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Also Jennifer would not want people to love Maya and hate other characters..Maya is a dark character and people are supposed to feel bad for her victims.

They are supposed to realise that obsessive love is destructive.

If people can realise that which is the intended message of the show then that is what Jennifer would want

I dnt care wat Jenny wants. even a person with below average intelligence will get that being crazy in love is bad. but Maya is one bitch that's fun to watch she should so kill those other 2 losses and her despo loser mom. the CVS have been illogical for too long for me to want to see good winning over evil. and the acting by the other 2 main characters makes one not wat to support them.