Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Jennifer has breathed life into maya & there is no doubt she is the finest in the show . No one really could match her as far as acting is concerned. She had overshadowed everyone . She got a very well written character &!she has more then done justice to it . Beyhadd is maya because of Jennifer's performance.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well it requires lot of guts to post a different opinion and u r gutsy.
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahhaha! This cracked me up! Jen can't act. Ok, if u say so Mr./Ms Tarantino.

And chill dude. The show is ending soon and u will get ur peace. Don't take so much stress over a fictional show.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Also Jennifer would not want people to love Maya and hate other characters..Maya is a dark character and people are supposed to feel bad for her victims.

They are supposed to realise that obsessive love is destructive.

If people can realise that which is the intended message of the show then that is what Jennifer would want

Don't think so. Jennifer had said when she wanted to collect her HT Most Stylish award she was happy and amazed how people are loving her dark character. She was very happy that Maya was loved and appreciated. Initially she was scared because she knew people would hate her character. But when she got all the love she knew she had done the right thing to choose this character.
So I guess you are wrong in thinking what Jenny really wanted.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanaq

you are an idiot😆(big one) no body is bashing Jennifer but MAYA the character. so good for Jennifer if she got an another role. congratulations to her!

I think you are the bigger idiot. Read and understand what the TM said and also that Penfolk person.

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes Sumit has really managed to shine in the limited screen space that was given to him
He has done a really good job as Ayaan and has portrayed the development and changes that his character went through really well
If we compare Ayaan now who is an angry young man, who has lost all that lively spirit, that carefree and naughty attitude as opposed to in the beginning of the show when he was naughty and care free , the viewers can view the clear difference in Ayaan and credit goes to Sumit for portraying it that way

He has improved as an actor as well

He has done a commendable job

After Jenny I think it is Sumit who really has managed to shine..at least in my opinion

Me too! I've liked him since the first episode and found him to be hella charming. He played the happy-go-lucky boy down pat IMO and his current transformation from that phase is quite remarkable and believable. He looks so good with the 5 o'clock shadow in the show these days! He just has to work on the lisp and he'd be fine.

Btw, are you into Turkish shows?
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Me too! I've liked him since the first episode and found him to be hella charming. He played the happy-go-lucky boy down pat IMO and his current transformation from that phase is quite remarkable and believable. He looks so good with the 5 o'clock shadow in the show these days! He just has to work on the lisp and he'd be fine.

Btw, are you into Turkish shows?

Not really

I have seen only one show 'Fatmagul'
Started watching 'Kuzey Gunney' but left it mid way
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Don't think so. Jennifer had said when she wanted to collect her HT Most Stylish award she was happy and amazed how people are loving her dark character. She was very happy that Maya was loved and appreciated. Initially she was scared because she knew people would hate her character. But when she got all the love she knew she had done the right thing to choose this character.
So I guess you are wrong in thinking what Jenny really wanted.

Jennifer is happy that she is appreciated and her work is appreciated..that is what any actor would want
Jennifer signed the show knowing that she is going to play a dark character which was a challenge for her
Fans have accepted her as Maya and that is what she is happy about.
There is a difference between the actor and the character he or she plays which often people tend to forget and mix both.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Jennifer is happy that she is appreciated and her work is appreciated..that is what any actor would want
Jennifer signed the show knowing that she is going to play a dark character which was a challenge for her
Fans have accepted her as Maya and that is what she is happy about.
There is a difference between the actor and the character he or she plays which often people tend to forget and mix both.

u r right. TM is a living proof of mixing reel with real. She/He has started hating Maya so much that she doesnt want to see Jenny in any show & hopes she never get any offers.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

u r right. TM is a living proof of mixing reel with real. She/He has started hating Maya so much that she doesnt want to see Jenny in any show & hopes she never get any offers.

Jennifer is brilliant and she will keep getting good work this is a fact
As I said one needs to separate character from actor and then only unbiased viewing of a show can be done

People bashing Jenny coz she plays Maya is unfair and same way people bashing Aneri coz she plays Saanjh is also unfair.
Bashing an actor coz he or she plays a specific character is uncalled for

Character and actor needs to be separated if one wants to watch a show with unbiased perspective.
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago