The show has officially reached a new low

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow when I thought it was not possible to fall any lower in the story line this show has reached another low.
I cannot stand Maya for a flash second. This is so annoying taking up the prime time of Sony TV.
She even managed to get her nails done in the dump she was living in. She just wants to look good no matter what. An inspector just releasing her and Arjun a convict without any court involvement or hearing. This is like beyond low IQ. Real funny.
Please end the Jennifer show immediately. She should rather get a monologue or mime show where she gets to make all kinds of silly crazy faces. She should worry about getting another show anytime soon with such irritating role and acting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just read that KBC will replace this show. What a relief and for this show what a way to go. You should leave when people say why and not when they say why not...
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agreed. The other actors in the show are suffering from a long time now for the lead and her peculiar traits.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know what? Articles have started referring Maya as the antagonist of the show while mostly saanjh was tagged as that. 🤣
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You will soon see saanjh in the climax scene in a cool white jacket and blow dried hair with bomb attached to her. How is that even possible tell me ? Don't let your hatred for a character blind you so much that you start speaking crap! Everyone is getting their dues in the show...infact in season 3 and towards the end of s2 Maya is the one who has got least amount of screenspace and even lesser dialogues. Maybe u need to watch the show a bit more attentively to avoid targeting actors so ridiculously!!
Edited by Shaenma - 7 years ago
Shaenma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

You know what? Articles have started referring Maya as the antagonist of the show while mostly saanjh was tagged as that. 🤣

Really? It's not Jennifer's fault that even after getting ample screenspace the other so called actors fails to make a mark and therefore gets trolled for that in every social media platforms possible! 😛 the only actor of her level in the show was piyush and sadly the makers never bothered to use him properly!!
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
lol you're watching a show on tv! It's not happening in real life so calm down!
The actresses who play poor characters should stop getting their menicures/pedicures and other treatments so that they can look poor on tv? Give me a break, please!
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaenma

Really? It's not Jennifer's fault that even after getting ample screenspace the other so called actors fails to make a mark and therefore gets trolled for that in every social media platforms possible! 😛 the only actor of her level in the show was piyush and sadly the makers never bothered to use him properly!!

Lol so true. Piyush himself admitted in his recent interview that there was not even a single character that could give Maya a takkar or that slight edge over her. He only felt he was. What a way to humiliate the other leads & their pathetic character sketching.
Shaenma thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

Jennifer already got a new show on colors with Harshad Chopra. And what a disgusting post bathing Jennifer for the role Maya and some idiots even liked your post

And if I may add some of these pseudo intellectuals claims to be neutral viewers who only believes in criticising characters and not the actors. Takes offence when saanjh or aneri is bashed but is okay with trolling Jennifer and her acting ability when in reality that's is what has essentially kept the buzz surrounding the show still alive! So much for being a neutral viewer !!
Edited by Shaenma - 7 years ago
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

lol you're watching a show on tv! It's not happening in real life so calm down!
The actresses who play poor characters should stop getting their menicures/pedicures and other treatments so that they can look poor on tv? Give me a break, please!

True...I am just enjoying Maya...her acting...her new look...bossy avatar again...and yeah only maya can do that...i truely enjoyed last 3 episodes...

" />
" />
Edited by Snowwhite50 - 7 years ago