ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i doubt its jhanvi it will be a major turn of events in the show
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jhanvi & goondagiri!
Too difficult to imagine! But what if, she suddenly started contacting her spouse's ghost, like she was in touch with him after his death, sometime back, in S1! Even her daughter's spouse calls , nowadays Maya as only chudail!
So it could be a season of ghosts once again!
The Father & Daughter combo might have planned it all together in ghosts mode!
In this 'Kuchbhi' show mein, kuchbhi ho saktha!
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Jhanvi & goondagiri!
Too difficult to imagine! But what if, she suddenly started contacting her spouse's ghost, like she was in touch with him after his death, sometime back, in S1! Even her daughter's spouse calls , nowadays Maya as only chudail!
So it could be a season of ghosts once again!
The Father & Daughter combo might have planned it all together in ghosts mode!
In this 'Kuchbhi' show mein, kuchbhi ho saktha!

🀣i am speechless
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ARJUNKIAPS

🀣i am speechless

🀣

Word Count: 0

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

May be Maya's secret love bites lover who is Helping her out
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
seriously na ???/πŸ˜†
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARJUNKIAPS

seriously na ???/πŸ˜†

Don't know if Mother & daughter are a team! Looks unlikely, as the daughter does not care any longer for her mother! And mother is seen slapping Maya- that too repeatedly after walking upto her daughter- for this brave act- in a scene, that will go on air, may be in a later episode!!
So, the mother has not only regained her consciousness after swooning, but even her gait & stride!
Well done , Jhanvi, for a much needed motherly lesson to an erring (?) daughter!
If one person can discipline (read as Kill!) Maya -in this earth- apart from Maya herself, then it has to be Jhanvi!
Maya's life - if it ends on Jhanvi's lap- by her own mother's hands- I won't get surprised!
What about you?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wanted Maya to have her last breath on Jhanvi's lap but not anymore. Jhanvi of all people teaching Maya a lesson. This is the same Jhanvi who was going gaga to marry a wife beater & child abuser. She knew very well that Ashwin was after her money & he demanded it on a regular basis , let alone that he even tried killing her once making her consume sweets & then again tied her hands & threw her in the water but she used to forgive him easily & wanted to be his wife when he had a mistress too.

So Jhanvi lecturing Maya looks ridiculous the same way they turned Saajun forgiving Rajiv & treating him like a long lost buddy look like a joke. . Rajiv wasnt a 5 year old kid. πŸ˜† Thank god this crap is ending on 25th august. 😊

Saw Jhanvi will be given dialogues like Saanjh was taking care of her , to which even Jennifer joked like when ?she was busy running in the jungle behind me & Arjun. Poor kavita ghei had to say raat ko aati thi woh ...the dialogues r also crap. Somehow they want to end this show it seems.πŸ˜†

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Don't know if Mother & daughter are a team! Looks unlikely, as the daughter does not care any longer for her mother! And mother is seen slapping Maya- that too repeatedly after walking upto her daughter- for this brave act- in a scene, that will go on air, may be in a later episode!!
So, the mother has not only regained her consciousness after swooning, but even her gait & stride!
Well done , Jhanvi, for a much needed motherly lesson to an erring (?) daughter!
If one person can discipline (read as Kill!) Maya -in this earth- apart from Maya herself, then it has to be Jhanvi!
Maya's life - if it ends on Jhanvi's lap- by her own mother's hands- I won't get surprised!
What about you?

completely agree withall the points u have mentined even i won't be surpised if jHANVI TOO TRIES TO KILL MAYA!!!!IT WILL BECOME MORE INTERESTING TO WATCHπŸ˜†
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I wanted Maya to have her last breath on Jhanvi's lap but not anymore. Jhanvi of all people teaching Maya a lesson. This is the same Jhanvi who was going gaga to marry a wife beater & child abuser. She knew very well that Ashwin was after her money & he demanded it on a regular basis , let alone that he even tried killing her once making her consume sweets & then again tied her hands & threw her in the water but she used to forgive him easily & wanted to be his wife when he had a mistress too.

So Jhanvi lecturing Maya looks ridiculous the same way they turned Saajun forgiving Rajiv & treating him like a long lost buddy look like a joke. . Rajiv wasnt a 5 year old kid. πŸ˜† Thank god this crap is ending on 25th august. 😊

Saw Jhanvi will be given dialogues like Saanjh was taking care of her , to which even Jennifer joked like when ?she was busy running in the jungle behind me & Arjun. Poor kavita ghei had to say raat ko aati thi woh ...the dialogues r also crap. Somehow they want to end this show it seems.πŸ˜†

SO TRUEπŸ˜†