Who is secretly helping Maya?

Poll

Who is secretly helping Maya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I highly doubt Maya is doing all this on her own.
I think Jhanvi is helping her.
Share your views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who knows! It could be even Inspector, Ranveer Singh!!!!!
And, everyone can dance & rejoice now calling it as, 'what a Master stroke!'

PS: The police guy must be in Maya's payrolls ,otherwise why should he quickly absolve all the charges- includng Arjun's Jail-break, Maya's lookalike Murder & even Rajiv's Muder, only to congratulate the couple and provide them a safe & free jolly ride, back to Mathur's house (not to Maya's house, why??) in Mumbai?!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Noorain13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Who knows! It could be even Inspector, Ranveer Singh!!!!!
And, everyone can dance & rejoice now calling it as, 'what a Master stroke!'

PS: The police guy must be in Maya's payrolls ,otherwise why should he quickly absolve all the charges- includng Arjun's Jail-break, Maya's lookalike Murder & even Rajiv's Muder, only to congratulate the couple and provide them a safe & free jolly ride, back to Mathur's house (not to Maya's house, why??) in Mumbai?!

The cvs will never show us how that happened lol but that's a good observation. I honestly don't know why I feel as if jhanvi is with her and she's faking it all along or somewhere in the mid. I actually don't want the cvs to do this to her character but you never know. Again it's beyhadh and you never know who it might be.
Ps: we can't forget, logic has nothing to do with this show lol.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No idea...as logic defies this show at every step

but how cool would it be if jahnvi stands up and reveals that she never was disabled...and she can walk and talk and it was her masterplan...
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

No idea...as logic defies this show at every step

but how cool would it be if jahnvi stands up and reveals that she never was disabled...and she can walk and talk and it was her masterplan...

Although practically impossible, that would be one hell of a interesting thing if it happens. 😆
But CVs have brought only shitty and/or predictable twists so I won't expect it.

Btw, anybody else finding Saajun scenes cringeworthy or is it just me ?😆
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Noorain13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Although practically impossible, that would be one hell of a interesting thing if it happens. 😆
But CVs have brought only shitty and/or predictable twists so I won't expect it.

You're not the only one.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It would be a good twist for Jhanvi to be revealed in this manner,

As for Saajun, count me in as far as cringeworthy and pukeworthy go. Absolutely hate them as a couple.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

haha yeah...helluva twist!!! 😆 but not high hopes from cvs 🥱

and nope ur not the only 1...i too find saajun scene crappy...why saajun? All sanjh scenes are crap!! 🤢
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

It would be a good twist for Jhanvi to be revealed in this manner,

As for Saajun, count me in as far as cringeworthy and pukeworthy go. Absolutely hate them as a couple.

Yeah maybe the actress kavita ghai (playing jahnvi) got tired of sitting in a wheelchair as seasons passed...no talking no walking...she may have urged the cvs to boost up her character as she has basically become the furniture props of the show!! no activity...must get quite boring for an actor...

😃 just my opinion though...
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are not much Saajun scenes even now because even when Saanjh was shown chipkuing with Duffer , he was still staring at Maya 😆 But Saanjhs lecture on true love was indeed cringe worthy & she saying her & Duffers love were true while all the time Duffer was like clueless about the whole thing & his expression less face pointed the same 😆

Sanjhs declaring her true love only proved Maya right. This leech was lurking around all the while in hope that her so called true love would bring Duffer to her one day . 🤢