Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I hope Maya had not made Arjun her weakness. She would have stayed invincible as the CEO of F & C & lived life like a queen. But that was not supposed to be. Arjun's tears brought tears in her eyes & she can't see his pain. She at once told him that Saanjh was in Mumbai & Arjun will now take this opportunity to go in search for his love.

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fernandez we people must be the most optimistic in the world!
Even after Cvs showing us all kinds of shit logic and even more shitty characters we are still watching this show and even hoping for a dhaasu ending!
Mujhe pata nahi ki CVs ko kya milta hai hame aise torture karke?
But atleast I can relax that the show is going to end soon and I have to bear this torture for only a few more episodes.

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

I hope Maya had not made Arjun her weakness. She would have stayed invincible as the CEO of F & C & lived life like a queen. But that was not supposed to be. Arjun's tears brought tears in her eyes & she can't see his pain. She at once told him that Saanjh was in Mumbai & Arjun will now take this opportunity to go in search for his love.

Yes Maya told him but that is so against Maya's character!
Just in the last few episodes we witnessed how Maya got sukoon in giving Arjun pain and now she is like I can't see him cry.
These writers are pretty much confused in their own story. Unhe khud nahi pata ki unke characters kya hain kaise hain?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
11/8/2017

Who was speaking yesterday. Maya Arjun Sharma. No this woman is dead long back. Maya Mehrotra. She died on the day of the marriage. Then who is she. She is Maya and Maya alone, the woman Maya without any attachments, any strings, who was showing her power, who was talking about her power. How she wins. She was black, but she told she uses the blackness in others.

Yes Ego, ego is the biggest weapon Maya or illusion uses. That is the weapon she uses against you. Because Maya plays with your brain, and ego is the product of brain. The thought of "I" am everything. That is the direct weapon you give in the hand of Maya. If you allow yourself to fall for the words that challenge your ego, you become her victim, she consumes you.

Basically what Maya was telling is the blackness in you is her weapon. So if she wins check which of your sins she has used. Because she hates keechad, wherever she sees keechad she will try to clean it, never matter the keechad fall on her. Yes each of her victory is giving you oppourtunity to evaluate yourself. Do you learn something. Do you introspect or you want to keep all blame on Maya.

So Maya's power is the blackness in you, dirt in you, the 7 sins in your thoughts. The whole story has been created in such a way though Maya is bad and mad, whatever she has utilized is the sin in others, dark thoughts in others to win. The fact that people go for key and not the door. The way to defeat her is voice of the heart. Introspection, check where your ego is taking you. Kill the ego and you win the first step.

She has been giving clues from yesterday how to take her power. She knows her power will be taken. Again at night, she gave Arjun another clue where Saanjh is. So she is telling where Saanjh is. But also keeping the constraints. Fight is not without constraints. Can you see possibilites in problems, can you see blessings in curses, can you see path in darkness. If you see Saanjh and hear her cries it wont happen. But if you listen to Maya the path will open up. Arjun never listened to Maya. He only saw her. I told yesterday also. If you see Maya, Maya will win, but if you hear Maya, she will show you the path to win. Listen. If you feel Maya, you will understand what she is and what she has given you.

Arjun says when she comes the shanti spot has become just spot. Who bought Maya to shanti spot first, telling she will get shanti there. Arjun. He bought her there and I still remember Maya keeping those tenacious steps on that edge with Arjun. It was then Ashwin had taken her photo with Arjun and spalshed it on newspaper. Then Saanjh came running with zero empathy for the woman whose character was getting assasinated. And yes everyone is expecting to give symapthy to Saanjh when her character is assasinated. Sorry I cannot feel any sympathy for her

Saanjh is with Ganesha. Story is coming back to the point where it started. Maya pushing Saanjh to Arjun and she stands in front of Ganesha with tears in her eyes. Yes Maya had given a brutal push to Saanjh, but then with that brutal push Saanjh went near to Arjun. Today Arjun is near to Saanjh because of the pain Maya had inflicted on Saanjh and Maya is alone with her inner voice ie Ganesha.

No one understood Maya's language. Since two days back she is teaching them her language in the language they understand. Seeing is believing. Language of the brain. When you dont understand someone's language, you have to teach them in their language. She is telling she is taking the keechad from them and winning.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys when this show started itself I knew it will never have a happy ending. It was going to be dark. What I didnt expect was, I will feel for Maya the character. When I analyze not this show, any show I dont see a character, but mostly I feel a character. That's why my analysis stands different also. I dont write what I see, but what I feel.
I follow a show only when my feelings approve it, or till my feelings approve it not my eyes approve it.

When I watched POW the characters I was connected most to was Imaan and Siddhant. Imaan a soldier, Sid/Sadiq a terrorist. Iman I guess everyone connected, there was no ambiguity in him. He was the most loved character of POW. But for Sid I had closed my analysis asking yes he died a terrorist, but was he a terrorist. The question had no answer. Because that character was like that.

In Beyhadh the characters I most connected was Maya and Ayan. Ayan mostly everyone connects. But Maya, she is a character in itself. As complicated as Sadiq. A woman who searched love, but unfortunately didnt know what love is. She couldnt identify love with her 5 senses. She has not felt love, she has not heard about love, she has not seen love, she has not tasted love, she has not smelled love.
Then Arjun gave her some love, some colors, she felt happy, she didnt wanted to lose it, so she applied the methods she knew to hold it, killing it.

Tell me how do you know love. First when your parents lovingly touch you, cuddle you. When do you hear love, that dotting name your parents had given you. When do you taste love, when your Maa makes your favourite dish or your Papa gets you your favorite ice cream without you even asking, when do you see love, when your parents fuss over you when you are ill or you are hurt. when do you smell love in the beautiful jasmine flowers your grandmother lovingly had braided for you, or the perfume box your uncle/aunty had lovingly got for you. Any child grown up in a normal family knows how to express love in a form the 5 senses can understand. But what if it is not appreciated.

Maya who had not experienced love, who had not seen love expressed love in a way 5 senses understand. When Maya burnt her hands for Saanjh, her love could be felt and seen. When she made those Aloo parathas in Sharma house her love could be tasted. But then those expressions were not appreciated, making the girl insecure and pushing her to the path she tried to escape from. So the question arises is yes Maya didnt know love, but those who claim to know love, have they expressed it the right way. Because I couldnt feel any other character. Dialogues came, but none of my senses could feel love from them.

The only other character who exhibited love was Ayan. Yes he made me feel the presence of love.

If you want something check first whether you can feel it. Unless you know how it feels, you will never know it when you get it and you can lose it. If you have something, value it, else you can lose that also. Lack of knowledge on love is Maya's bane and lack of valuing her blessings is Saanjh's bane.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

@fernandez we people must be the most optimistic in the world!
Even after Cvs showing us all kinds of shit logic and even more shitty characters we are still watching this show and even hoping for a dhaasu ending!
Mujhe pata nahi ki CVs ko kya milta hai hame aise torture karke?
But atleast I can relax that the show is going to end soon and I have to bear this torture for only a few more episodes.

But, an opportunity to take a potshot once in a while, on the Cvs/ out-of-favor characters etc, will also be missed, when the show ends! The forum will get deserted & fun will be missed!
But what to do? All good things or even bad things will have to end on some day, right?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Yes Maya told him but that is so against Maya's character!
Just in the last few episodes we witnessed how Maya got sukoon in giving Arjun pain and now she is like I can't see him cry.
These writers are pretty much confused in their own story. Unhe khud nahi pata ki unke characters kya hain kaise hain?

Maya is consistently, inconsistent-as JW described sometime ago that her character is very difficult to predict, in one IV!
But this characteristics of unpredictable behaviour is exploited & used also to cover-up with a convenient excuse for careless or shoddy writings of her character or dialogues, very often !
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Language of love is really need to be taught? Doesn't it come naturally to everyone? Karma never leave u. They keep coming to u in the form of ashwin or vandana. U can surrender for ur crimes or keep committing new crimes to keep the past hidden.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shruthi
I loved Siddhant Thakur in P.O.W.

When he died on paper it his body was identified as that of a terrorist but was he really a terrorist was the question the show raised.

He was a tragic hero, a man who got defeated because destiny and time both were not on his side...He was also a victim , he got manipulated by the enemy, he couldn't enjoy the second chance he got to have a happy life, he might be a terrorist on paper but not at heart , his fight was for humanity and at heart he was an Indian soldier

The show intended for people to feel for Siddhant, to understand him, no one could have hated him...We all loved him , loved that boy who got imprisoned when he went ahead to save his friends and didn't want to leave them alone , we loved that boy who spent years in prison getting tortured but still didn't break and used to scream on top of his lungs when India won the match , who gave up only when he was asked to hit his own friends, who was a good brother , a good friend , a good human being , a brave indian solider , a guy whose heart was filled with love

We even loved that Sadiq who had so much love in his heart that he bonded with the enemy's son and loved a girl who was enemy's daughter.

We wanted him to have a hally ending, we were rooting for me

But destiny had other plans for him

He met his didi only to leave her again forever, he married Afree but only to leave her as well/

He got played , he got manipulated, suffered from Stockholm syndrom

Jai of P.O.W. had to die...ending couldn't have changed

but he lived in Afreen's heart , he lived in that child that will come in this world, he lived in the thoughts...Afreen who hated India left her father's house and came to India and embraced Siddhant's world...Siddhant defeated Lala this way...He used to say that India's strenght is that a Hindu, Muslim and Sikh all eat in the same thali and that is what happened when the 3 kids of different religions played together...This was also Siddhant's win

Makers had created a brilliant character who could never be put in the category of either a hero or a villain or an anit-hero...He was a human being !

AYAAN - He is the only character in this show who is worth rooting for at least for me

He has gone through a major character development...From a carefree, young, lively , naughty boy to a man who got wrongly accused to a man to wanted justice to an angry young man...But at the core he remains the same loving and caring brother , friend and son.

His heart is also filled with love for everyone and is a consistent character and that is why i adore him.

MAYA - I can't say the same for Maya...i used to empathise with her in season 1 due to her childhood, her mom couldn't protect her , her dad tortured her, she was a lonely soul looking for love
Vandana didn't give her a chance

but then i didn't empathise with her when she turned into a criminal , started punishing people for their human mistakes and herself became a murderer, when she let go of Ganesha and decided to take Ganesha's place in Arjun's life, when she embraced darkness and her love turned into obsession

From a victim she turned into a criminal ..from grey she faded into darkness

Makers want to put across the point that obsession of anything is dangerous.

Maya's obsession turned a girl into a criminal , her obsession not only destroyed others' lives but her'
s as well
shruthiravi thumbnail
@anshvi Sid was Siddhant, how much ever I had wanted him to change sides and say Siddhant Thakur Rajasthan Rifles I knew he had to say truthful to both his names Siddhant the proven theory and Sadiq the faithful. And the character exactly did that, he was faithful to the people who loved him Hussain and Afreen, he saved them from hell giving them a new beginning and as Siddhant he proved why his heart was always saluting the tricolor. POW was brilliant screenplay that stayed true to its script from start to end. Irrespective of its TRP rating it is miles apart from any other show I had seen in contemporary television.
Coming to Maya, what is Maya only time will tell. Because once you know what is Maya then it is show's end. As it is her story. Yesterday also I loved it was Ayan who asked her, how do you win always. Because somewhere I feel he is the one who can check mate her also. His need to understand how she wins and she told also how she wins. I just hope he applies it.