Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, Duffer just burned Maya to ashes. He didn't bring to her light. He brought twilight to her life. Remember how he splashed paint on the wall. Chaotically. Buckets. Everything is mixed. When the colors have no order. When you draw not a picture, but just throw the color, in the end everything mixes up. If you mix all the colors, you get only black
And yes, now she's in black. Burned to ashes
In world without colours, she was much better. In a dark room she was much better. There she lived much more
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@factfictionmyth I love Indian mytho and western fiction. Reason is both have grey and they are not stereotype. Jeffrey Archer, Ken Follet, Mary Higgins Clarke, Robin cook( though I stopped reading him after Coma, because for many days I used to feel afraid of even taking a normal medicine given by doctor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Dan Brown, Arthur Hailey you name it I have read most authors with Jeffrey Archer and Arthur Hailey among my favorite authors.
Indian contemporary authors I avoid because they sugar coat things. It was just like that I read Ashwin Sanghi's Krishna Key but it was Indian version of Da Vinci Code. But his Chanakya Chant really good.

Then I have read Amish's Shiva Trilogy but couldnt connect with his Ramayana Series.

Coming to movies Malayalam has the best scripted thriller movies. Tamil have, still Malayalam movies of 80's and 90s belonged to a different realm. Yavanika, Uttaram, CBI series, Truth( absolutely amazing, where the truth comes out is really stranger than fiction), Oru Abhibhaskante Case diary, psycho thriller Manichitrathazhu( Bhool Bhulaiyya in Hindi but can never match original where the leading lady Shobhana walked away with national award for Best actress) to the recent Drishyam which is again remade into many languages and Memories each one is really cool and I would advise any lover of movies to watch them if available online with subtitles especially Yavanika and Truth.

Hindi my all favourite will be " A Wednesday" it was simply Maya or perception till the last moment, where the so called villian becomes hero. Then Gupt, though Masala thriller this one belonged to Kajol.

And if time permits do check out my fiction in IF it is also a romantic thriller πŸ˜ƒ. Link is in my signature.
shruthiravi thumbnail
You bought a beautiful point Laska. When colors have no order, no boundary they get mixed and you get black, but when colors have boundaries the same colors form the rainbow. πŸ˜ƒ
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shurthi i am feeling little...you know like unstasified with the beyhadh..from the beginning i..was like..wow...this is something new..but..after a slow pace..they'd just dragged it a bit too much..the show could've ended much earlier for second season..with cliffhanger..i don't know why Cvs started with slow pace..and suddenly they rocket paced the show πŸ˜†...now i don't care what happen to shitjun..i just now want to know what maya really is..without preception..just simpl..truth that only want now..let me count only about 8-9 episodes left...how director and Cvs will manage to wrap up this show...that's i wanna know..i am just giving my finger crossed to beyhad that it doesn't messed up..in 8-9 episode..that's all
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

You bought a beautiful point Laska. When colors have no order, no boundary they get mixed and you get black, but when colors have boundaries the same colors form the rainbow. πŸ˜ƒ

If I recollect my physics fundas correctly, then white light splits into different colors of spectrum as the light passes through a prism! -refraction of light!
In other words, when the different color light waves blend, they produce a white beam of light! And when the light gets totally absorbed, it appears black! (A black hole absorbs every matter including photons!)

The absence of light or blend of colors should be actually black, isn't it?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Fernandes the color we see is what is rejected. When you reject all colors you see white and when you absorb all colors you see black. Other colors are about what is accept and what you reject. Life is also like that. You have to absorb something, reject something. When we breathe we take oxygen and reject carbon dioxide, when we take food nutrients gets absorbed and other things get rejected.
Can you live rejecting everything or absorbing everything. Answer is no. There is no life in white or black, Life is only in colors. and how you intrepret colors decide the quality of your life. It's your choice

Maya had rejected colors in season 1 and now she has absorbed all colors. The cycle is complete. She didnt want colors, Arjun put colors, she absorbed those colors, once again she has to reject them. Reject the colors Arjun gave her.

@factfictionmyth even if show ending on Aug 25th there are 12 episodes left. KBC I feel is starting on Sep 5. So I hope to get 17 episodes. Ok let me keep 12 episodes. There is nothing much to show now. Actually the show needed only 150-160 episodes only with a sleek script so that the dragging could have been avoided. Let us see how it goes.
shruthiravi thumbnail
9/8/2017

How I am loving this bindaas Maya. Her dont care attitude. Absolutely brilliant. She herself is telling the way to beat her, if you can listen to her carefully.
Question to Suman, if your daughter is in trouble all you will do is cry and plead to the criminal to let go of the daughter. This was what Jhanvi did.
Next to Arjun, does he think she will not know he forwarded the video to him. He wont get anything as he will only see Saanjh and hear only her shouting. It means for the person who observes there is clue that can be seen and that can be heard.
Next one to Suman was brilliant. I will try to understand your pain, but please dont do emotional blackmail. Pain of someone, empathy. Does anyone know that.

you will know only when it affects you, when it affects your near ones. When it affects your near ones what will you do. Plead or fight. No one will hear the plea. If you want justice dont plead with criminal, get up and fight. Unless you stand up for yourself the world wont see you, the world wont listen to you.

Maya says every six hours they will get video and they are shown this horror happenings to Dusky. But I am not sure, this is only video. Is this really happening to Dusky or is it just an illusion or Maya. Because in Dusky's dinner date Maya actually didnt do anything, but created an atmosphere suffocating Dusky.

Coming to Jhanvi and Maya scene. That was bindaas. Where Maya takes blessings from Jhanvi and Jhanvi loses consciousness. And Maya's callous attitude towards her mother. Yes there are many people to take care of my mother, who know things better than me. So come let us go home and she takes Arjun. I really felt Dusky leaving her family and running behind Duffer. There are of course so many people to look after her family. And when Arjun saves Maya when Ayan attacks her, if you had taken care of me when it mattered nothing of this sort would have happened.

Ayan is the angry young man. He thinks Maya has trapped his brother. And she shows him Dusky's condition.Whatever happens to Maya is mirrored on Dusky.

All in all it was an interesting episode and tomorrow Maya is going to tell Ayan how she wins. I am also interested to hear that.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Didn't Maya give a live demo to her audience how the torture of Saanjh can be started or stopped by issuing her commands over phone?
That confirms it is live & real!

Another interesting observation for me was her aadat of winning & her pride in that!
Is it confidence or over-confidence or even arrogance? Well, when the downfall actually begins, one will surely agree that arrogant attitude is always the undoing of every great victory!

Right now, it is Maya's day! But, tomorrow belongs to whom, we will have to wait & see, till tomorrow!

Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..Congrats on your new thread.Your analysis is one thing I look forward after the episode.It gives a different view about the story.Coming to today's episode, maya is totally different now..She is clearly stating all the facts out in the open..
One thing I noticed was Maya's chain and locket..If I am not mistaken it was shown since the time saanjh was kidnapped by maya and not before that..Also maya constantly take the locket in her hand..Can it be key to reach saanjh..There is a possibility as she has it with her always and no one might think to take it from her..
DeadShot thumbnail
@shurthi loved yesterday's episode, it was splendid and about duskey you told that she is just creating preception maybe you're right..b'coz i thought same also..in coming up we are going to watch arjun being hospitilized and maya got call that sanjh has been escapedπŸ˜† and arjun also escapes..suman doing all her drama again..maybe creating escape window for arjun to find her daughter..its all again planned by maya for sure..b'coz somehow its doesn't feel right..that how can sanjh can escape by herself? πŸ˜† i mean like a women can't do anything on her own fights with goons and escapes? okay leave it..but one thing is clear that maya did notice about jhanvi that she has gone stronger..her resistance power did came back to her..i just now feel for sure..jhanvi and maya pretending what they're showing in front of everyone..why suddenly she got fainted and get hospitilzed? and in my opinion again this is planned i think b'coz we all know..you can't escape from maya's den unless she lets you..and BTW shurthi maybe she indeed 10 steps ahed of everythingπŸ˜‰ b'coz she is going to tell ayan how she wins everytime..