Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Yes maya is mad..we all accept that..wot about saanjh..who knows that maya is abnormal. Even after that Saanj is running behind a mad womans husband making her condition more worse.And Saanjh devi never missed a chance to call maya mad.Its very easy to call a person mad and make fun of their situation..Once you are in that situation you will understand how much it hurts when people call you mad...which will make you even more mad..

One of my relative is abnormal...but we never call her mad..or provoke her by saying or doing something which she doesnt like..

This is the very basic thing which we all know..

Vandana, sanjh and ayaan.. Mostly ayaan and vandana.. they are not human at all.. Chalo maya is pagal... What about them..?? Heartless people... 😡

I want maya to finish herself.. She will never get peace in this life.. I dont know why maya was feeling bad when her mom left her.. Maya should have done this before.. She knew how her husband tortures maya.. Still she used to do that ashwinn jhaap.. Now when she faced everything she broke all relationship with maya.. At least maya never left her.. At least jhanvi should feel guilty for maya's condition.. But here she is with sanjh.. Wow.. 😲 👏
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

But, is she really so!??
She used to be in the best of her mind when it comes to planning & execution of crimes! Except some rare half-baked ones like the recent attempt to escape from the Jail!
Did Maya ever take responsibility for her deeds? She always found some one around, to turn it on his/her head!
Ashwin's murder on Jhanvi
Mansi's & Rajiv's Murder on Arjun!
Fake miscarriage on Saanjh
False Rape attempt on Ayyan
Bandar ka death on Vandana!
Regarding Prem's death, she herself was in some sort of dilemma to accept the blame or not! She did deny it when she was with Arjun, but only an hour before, she owned it up all -making it look like a confession while speaking to Jhanvi ! A rare admission of guilt!
Perhaps, the CVs themselves were too confused ,then, where to put the blame for it!
So, what is surprising if she indulges in her favourite hobby - to cry wolf now, once again?

If u notice the character from the beginning maya has always been this way only. She has the best intelligent mind but no morale. No consciousness. So there is no realisation. She is someone who always blamed others for her wrong doings. Innitially we took quite seriously but slowly her true character revealed. She even gave huge explanation after killing vandana. Do u agree with her? I don't. That itself explains that she isn't to be taken seriously.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abb Ayaan kaise heartless ho gaya koi batayga PLEEEAASEEE????🤣
Waise kisne kahaa maya paagal hai? Court ne toh use saraasar criminal wala punishment de diya! She's pure evil with a nakaab of paagalpan which saanjh had someday mistaken and called her paagal in court. But had this court listened to that...maya ko faansi nhi hoti.🤣
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sruthi, your thread is the only sane place in this forum, lately even this is turning into Maya's bashing ground. I just can't understand why people fail to see the simple fact that lead Maya being mad, bad, evil, cruel blah...blah doesn't give clean chit to others. If we take her out of the scene rest fall in the same line, may be degree of severity varies with no legal offenses
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is calling a spade, a spade is bashing?
Maya is now a convicted criminal, facing death!
No lawyer was ready to argue her case, in the court! The irony being her money was only useful to hire goondas for staging abductions at this stage , not so, for defending her own self in a legal process!

When court offered legal assistance, she refused! She stayed defiant throughout-without any remorse, while the hearing was on! She herself narrated at least one instance of killing her victim , on her own under no pressure!

Her conduct, post sentencing is no better! She is still not willing to stop her crimes or showing any semblance of redeeming herself!

If a person says, " I have nothing to lose any further in life, so I will pull you down also, alongwith me as I drown!" will you stand by the person?

Maya is not seeing a future for herself! Not willing to bow her down in front of anyone- not even law!

Then who is expected to support her or sympathise with her?
It is not anybody's case to bash her, if she herself is not having a case to defend!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shruti, this is the first time i am writing in this forum. I have started watching Beyhadh because of your writing and have been following you since sometime and now actually i look forward to your analysis.

Did some binge watching of beyhadh from the start as it was kind of difficult to understand and relate to some of things that happened in the past.

A humble request to some of the other members, please refrain from making this thread into a war zone. We have two school of thoughts in this forum and probably we can choose to write where we have like minded people.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ashvarna some people have difference of opinion, allow them to have that. Sometimes with certain people you cannot come to an agreement. So for me I keep myself away from them, respecting their POV and my only expectation from them is allow to have my POV how much different it is from yours.
The only thing that has saddened me in this forum was trampling the right to put one's opinion because it is way different from certain set of people to the extend of mocking it and reporting it. In no other forum I had met such people to be frank though I had difference of opinion in many forum.

@Sarana thank you for liking my analysis. One request if you feel certain comments are making this thread a war zone, the best thing for you to do is not to reply to those posts. I believe sound is heard by both hands, so if you can keep your cool under provocation thread will also remain sane.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys new thread started. You can start commenting there as going forward analysis will be there.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889303
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for replying.
:) Nah...I don't lose my cool so fast...just that I am surprised by the choice of words/language people use sometimes.

I am a teacher/professor by profession and different school of thoughts/ opinions for healthy discussions are always welcome.

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Ashvarna some people have difference of opinion, allow them to have that. Sometimes with certain people you cannot come to an agreement. So for me I keep myself away from them, respecting their POV and my only expectation from them is allow to have my POV how much different it is from yours.

The only thing that has saddened me in this forum was trampling the right to put one's opinion because it is way different from certain set of people to the extend of mocking it and reporting it. In no other forum I had met such people to be frank though I had difference of opinion in many forum.

@Sarana thank you for liking my analysis. One request if you feel certain comments are making this thread a war zone, the best thing for you to do is not to reply to those posts. I believe sound is heard by both hands, so if you can keep your cool under provocation thread will also remain sane.

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Sarana I was also surprised, because I have been in many forums before and I could freely write my POV. But here it was difficult to say the least.