Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shruti you said that arjun's heart belongs to maya. What makes you say that? Thanks
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lector answer to ur question saanjeshwari devi gave today. Guys will post analysis tomorrow in new thread search of truth. Vaise saanjeshwari devi ne aaj mujhe bahut khush kiya.kyon kiya I will write in my analysis tomorrow.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya's convo with Saanjh was amazing today!
She was heard saying that Saanjh had stolen everything from her, her house, Arjun & even mother!
But , wasn't it Maya's own decision to abandon everything & run away to far-off Ashram seeking Shuddhikaran!?
Was she under anyone's pressure to leave her house or husband or even her mother?
If anyone has to take the blame, it was Ayaan who provoked her, triggering her downfall, when everything was seemingly well under control after her return from Asylum! But ,unfortunately Ayaan had an unfinished agenda with Maya & hence he did it to her, very deliberately!
Then why is she blaming it on a wrong person, if she couldn't control herself falling into the bait?!
Saanjh wasn't a reason at all for Maya's problems, after Prem's death!
Prem's death drove Arjun closer to Saanjh, despite Maya's objections!
Her dealings with Rajiv widened her gap with Arjun!
Her attempt to kill Jhanvi for a very silly reason -like to get Arjun's sympathy- drove her mother away!
Her killing of Vandana finished her final chance to reconcile with Arjun!
When she failed to convince Arjun, she trapped him to death & ran away from her house!

Now, if she blames it all, on Saanjh, it can lead to only two possibilities!
One is that, Maya is mad, so don't take her seriously -she is just out of her mind & she can say anything!
Or, on the other hand, we can only conclude that Cvs are out of their mind if they think that we have only a very short memory, & can be taken for a ride, easily!!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok I'll wait for your analysis to see if I watch the episode or not. I don't want to waste my time for characters I don't care.
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya scene with dramebaaz was brilliant 👏👏 She nailed it like always.

Wish she'd reminded dusky how she was all over duffer in bar, at holi, many other times when he was still married to Maya in S1 though don't think that would have made any difference as dusky is too shameless. Her clinginess added to Maya's insecurities ... and dusky, gosh she is way above me to understand, one side she is giving too much bhaav to duffer & saying she can become Maya for duffer's safe, such an amazing frienddssship😡🤢

As always she was wearing arrogance on her face while Jenny stole the show Don't know where this show is heading now.
Edited by AshVarna - 7 years ago
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Ok I'll wait for your analysis to see if I watch the episode or not. I don't want to waste my time for characters I don't care.

watch last 10 mins of the episode, Jenny killed it😛
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah the last 10 minutes was amaizing...and how can our Saanjeswari compare herself with Maya.
She was a person who was not able to help Arjun and Ayan when they were in jail.And today Maya is in jail...she is worried for arjun...but she will try her best and will release him...This is the difference between Maya and Dusky Madam...
What saanjeshwai have is attitude arrogance overconfidence...
Maya is a determined person...
And Arjun to love Saanjh and tell her main tumse beyhah pyar karta hoon..and all needs to be like maya...become maya...Also its necessary for Saanj to become maya..because only maya can save arjun...dusky can never...she is just a dialogue queen
Edited by Snowwhite50 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya's convo with Saanjh was amazing today!
She was heard saying that Saanjh had stolen everything from her, her house, Arjun & even mother!
But , wasn't it Maya's own decision to abandon everything & run away to far-off Ashram seeking Shuddhikaran!?
Was she under anyone's pressure to leave her house or husband or even her mother?
If anyone has to take the blame, it was Ayaan who provoked her, triggering her downfall, when everything was seemingly well under control after her return from Asylum! But ,unfortunately Ayaan had an unfinished agenda with Maya & hence he did it to her, very deliberately!
Then why is she blaming it on a wrong person, if she couldn't control herself falling into the bait?!
Saanjh wasn't a reason at all for Maya's problems, after Prem's death!
Prem's death drove Arjun closer to Saanjh, despite Maya's objections!
Her dealings with Rajiv widened her gap with Arjun!
Her attempt to kill Jhanvi for a very silly reason -like to get Arjun's sympathy- drove her mother away!
Her killing of Vandana finished her final chance to reconcile with Arjun!
When she failed to convince Arjun, she trapped him to death & ran away from her house!

Now, if she blames it all, on Saanjh, it can lead to only two possibilities!
One is that, Maya is mad, so don't take her seriously -she is just out of her mind & she can say anything!
Or, on the other hand, we can only conclude that Cvs are out of their mind if they think that we have only a very short memory, & can be taken for a ride, easily!!

Lol maya is mad. Dont take her seriously. 🤣
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes maya is mad..we all accept that..wot about saanjh..who knows that maya is abnormal. Even after that Saanj is running behind a mad womans husband making her condition more worse.And Saanjh devi never missed a chance to call maya mad.Its very easy to call a person mad and make fun of their situation..Once you are in that situation you will understand how much it hurts when people call you mad...which will make you even more mad..

One of my relative is abnormal...but we never call her mad..or provoke her by saying or doing something which she doesnt like..

This is the very basic thing which we all know..
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Lol maya is mad. Dont take her seriously. 🤣

But, is she really so!??
She used to be in the best of her mind when it comes to planning & execution of crimes! Except some rare half-baked ones like the recent attempt to escape from the Jail!
Did Maya ever take responsibility for her deeds? She always found some one around, to turn it on his/her head!
Ashwin's murder on Jhanvi
Mansi's & Rajiv's Murder on Arjun!
Fake miscarriage on Saanjh
False Rape attempt on Ayyan
Bandar ka death on Vandana!
Regarding Prem's death, she herself was in some sort of dilemma to accept the blame or not! She did deny it when she was with Arjun, but only an hour before, she owned it up all -making it look like a confession while speaking to Jhanvi ! A rare admission of guilt!
Perhaps, the CVs themselves were too confused ,then, where to put the blame for it!
So, what is surprising if she indulges in her favourite hobby - to cry wolf now, once again?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago