Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Frankly this story goes through the same hellish circle again and again. They passed through this hellish circle for countless times, beyhadh times
Did Maya ever come out of this dark room? No. She's always in this dark room. Everyone who she meet in her life push her in this dark room. And if the last time on the verge of life and death, Maya came, following Jhanvi. Now, Maya is on the verge of life and death because of Duffer
There are simply no words for CVs. A more stagnant plot is really hard to find. No twists. No changes in story. Same torture chamber and only a change of decoration around. Nothing else
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@laska maya never came from dark chamber.if she comes story is closed😃. It was always her fight to come out of dark chamber, but situations pushing her back into the same
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shruti: I love your analysis. Maybe that's how her redemption will be, she will find the light within her this time, she always tried to find the light in other people like arjun etc but it will be different.I feel that she may adopt the baby and pull her out of darkness, this will heal her
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Y12 love is the redemption, only when it becomes protective in true sense and in action.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, so let them finish the story. Maya's life is already over. She has nothing. Most of her life is ruined in this damn torture chamber. There is no point in her life anymore. Actually sense for a long time isn't present at all
You can't even imagine how I want to go back and push Maya off this damned roof. It would be better for Maya
Not only did she spend all her childhood in a torture chamber, so she spent the rest of her life in Duffer's torture chamber. And in entrusting to all this magnificent ensemble, she must lift Duffer to heaven, seriously? After Jhanvi and Duffer killed her morally psychologically physically innumerable times, she must find the light. And give all around the light, kindness and love. After Duffer turned her full miserable worthless nothingness, a rag over which he had wiped his feet innumerable times, she must become a necklace on his neck and lift him to heaven. Is it possible to concoct of even more humiliation for Maya's character? I think no

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska she need not prove to Duffer, she has to prove to herself she is not keechad, but lotus. She is not mat, but necklace.
The facade had come because of the thoughts ingrained in her by Ashwin that she is bad and mad.
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shruti the thing is that I have never seen love in duffer for maya. He only brought her pain, sadness, fear and madness because a person who loves would not behave like duffer did to maya.
And I have a problem that she fights her fear not for her but for duffer. What did he do for her? Nothing.
Maya gives again and again and him? Oh yes he decided to give and do something but for his dusky.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, it doesn't matter which wrap it wraps, the fact is, it's Duffer's neck. This neck deserves only to be broken
If we talk about what she has to prove to herself. Then let CVs release us from the vicious circle in which they drove Maya and us too. Let her cross all limits. Let her finally become a living corpse, which only thirsts for someone else's blood and pain and nothing more. And let her meet on the journey of life person who has eyes, soul and heart. Let him from scratch go through the infernal road, which she will give him, let him go and stand the road to death. Without loud pathos speeches, without pathetic heroic spectacles, without dust in the eyes, without lies, pretense, betrayal and hypocrisy. And when he stands, let them rise to heaven
And this will be a lesson to Duffer. Because on his neck this necklace was. And it was a necklace. Necklace, when she trusted him. When she gave F&C to him. When she took the blame for Ashwin's murder on herself. When she came to his house and tolerated all the mockery and torture of VM. When she accepted and tolerated this super-extra-special friendship silently. When she take VM in her house, after everything what VM did to her. When she released Ayan second time from jail after what he did with her. She was a necklace. Diamond. Lotus. Rose
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska, Lecter she is in darkness still. Only when she comes out of the darkness she will understand the truth that she doesnt need duffer, she simply doesnt need him. He is not worthy of her love.
Today duffer told Maya had left him not worthy of Saanjh's love, the way he behaved with Maya he had to think was he worthy of Maya's love, the madness he so very much wanted.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, and this again brings us back to square one. Because if Maya come out from dark cell, then this is the end of the story. It's really a dumb, meaningless, despairing vicious closed circle. If Maya come out from dark cell - this is the end of the story, by no means. It's just that CVs have neither the brains nor the courage nor fantasy to show anything other than the endless running in the torture chamber, frankly, driving people mad
I agree already on any delirious twist. Let Maya get total amnesiac, and lost somewhere at the edge of world. Let them kill her. Let them execute her. Let her go mad from fear and become just a living dead, who doesn't need anything at all. Let her fall into a coma for a couple of millennia. Let the Martians kidnap Maya. But at least some turn. At least one real twist. And not an eternal meaningless beat the air
When Maya leaves the cage, she will understand that Duffer doesn't deserve her love. True? I don't have such confidence, but rather I have confidence in the opposite. By the way, how old will she be by that time? 60? 70? What the hell is the point? Why the hell should she now get out of the dark cage, if she still is about to go to darkness very soon?
Yes, and not forget that Duffer has a whole waggon of freebies back roads/ways