Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Saanjh is just showing how dramebaaz she is. In her mind, she is still fantasizing about Arjun day and night. The daydreaming sequence cleared all the air regarding this Saanjh "hard to get" theatrics. She just wants him to try hard so that this time she has complete control over him. I chuckled at her version of true love being "getting flowers in the midnight" and "climbing up the pipe into the house". Is this what she thinks love is ? She wants him to say "Main tumse Beyhadh pyaar karta hoon " πŸ˜†. Doesn't she see what Beyhadh pyaar looks like? Maya gave her a live demo and this dumb girl still didn't learn anything and is living in her own la la land.

Suman is on another level. Her suggestions include building muscles to woo Saanjh Seriously, is your girl still in teenages that she is going to drool over a man's biceps and fall for him? Or you think she is that immature? Like mother like daughter.

Arjun is back to square one. Earlier he was doing all this for Maya and now Saanjh is making him do this. Earlier he walked unmindfully into Mayajal incognizant of what lies ahead. Now he is walking consciously as Saanjh wants him to do as she now wants Beyhadh love from Arjun. πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi hmm..maya said something like...bhagwan ko mujh par daya aayi hogi akela dekh kar isiliye tumhe bhej diya..after that she loves the baby...even she 2 times mistakenly said "Unke bacche ko koe khatra ho sakta hai"..then suddenly she changes her lines and said "2 jindgi ka saval hai" what now she's upto..lord ganesha already entered in her teamπŸ˜‰ i am just hoping on Ganesha Chaturthi maya will escape..from the jail but i guess it is not possible b'coz jailor lady caught her from escaping.
and thrown her into the dark room and after that she even forced maya to wash the cloths..she forced maya to eat the 3rd class food..but one thing jailor is forgetting πŸ˜† maya a 9 year old kid suffered abuse from monster father..got slapped..her bones got broke..she got stiches..she got locked into a darkroom where light couldn't come..9 year old kid had guts that time why now maya won't have now??..its just little bit time required..she will know herself she is survivor a fighter after all...i just personally wants that jailor show interest in maya's truth..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell, Saanjh has strange fantasies!!

Mujhe laga tha ki woh din kabhi nahi aayega when I will feel something for Saanjh.
But now, CVs please iski aur Arjun ki love story jaldi complete kardo.
Matlab kitna control kar rahi yaar!

Waise aise ajeeb ajeeb fetishes kaun normal inasaan palta hai, Behen?
Kabhi toh galti se thodi normal baat kar diya kar.

Coming to Maya, I think she is going to use that pregnant lady to get out of jail.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Manya Saanjh has really strange fantasies, I was laughing when she came out of the fantasy and saw Arjun going down throwing the bouquet. I also want to say please marry them of than torture us with Saanjh's tantrums and fantasies.
@Factfictionmyth she stopped, she really stopped from blurting out something. Torture is not something new to Maya. She has suffered it from childhood. Jailor doesnt know. Let us see what she is going to do. See she will show her bad side only so that everyone feels they are winning, then she will play somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh fantasizing about Arjun telling her he loves her BEYHADH really cracked me up. So she too wants him to love her beyhadh , didn't she see what beyhadh love meant ! This girl is total psycho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@lepcha Saanjh is Arjun's madness, so she will expect madness only from him naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Duffer said that he learned from Maya. No. Duffer learned a lot from Dusk. How well he whining about how he suffocates in a cage. He still get sympathetic. Some still hear his whining, but don't see what he did and how he did
How did Duffer react when Maya told about Samay first time? Immediately played a victim. And then he threatened with the standard "if you're on bad side, then Duffer will leave you" blah-blah-blah
And after that he left Maya, because Maya was attacked by the maniac Rajiv. Because once Maya was not lucky enough to meet this man
But at the same time, Maya had to understand, accept this super-extra-special friendship. And it was self-evident. To change herself. Turn herself inside out and give Duffer new Maya, which will completely suit his disgusting vile hypocritical mean ego. Yeah
Duffer should not have understood Maya. To accept. To change himself. Duffer never must anything in relationships with Maya. Nope
shruthiravi thumbnail
yes Maya had to change, change her basic nature but Duffer and Dusky wont change a bit to accommodate the person who has entered their life
shruthiravi thumbnail
23/8/2017

The story has come full circle. Maya is back in the dark room. The girl Asha told money cannot buy conscience. But Asha how would you make a girl who had seen conscience being sold in the market for selfishness. How will you make her understand that.
Once again the flashbacks come. A little girl pushed to the darkroom. A monster stands outside and listening to her cries enjoys. He tells he will give her new experience of darkness. The girl cries Maa. Maa, mother the role which is extolled in epics. A role about which it is said that she becomes a tigress to protect her child. No Maya's mother didnt hear that child's cry in the darkness. Yes she saw the dark girl in front of her, and gave testimony to punish her. But oh woman Jhanvi what did you do to protect your child. Next come Mr Arjun Sharma. The hand which Maya held when he opened the lift. The hand Maya trusted will take her from darkness.
No he didnt. Today he set up the house in terrace for Dusky. In Dusky's anger he found love. But he couldnt find love when Maya told not to drink, he couldnt find love when Maya gave him only 2 Aloo parathas. And look at his memories. Saanjh slapped him for accidently pouring juice on her favourite dress. Hello Arjun Sharma Maya gave away her F&C to you. You were the CEO of that company for 3 years. A girl couldnt tolerate her best friend accidently slipping juice on her dress. Comon guys what is the best memory you have of your besties. For me the best memory will always remain, my friend telling me you wont do it purposefully, dont feel guilty about it, when I forgot her lab record book in the city bus one month before our annual exam. She had to write the whole 20+ experiments once again and get it signed by our lab in charge. No she didnt slap me, she didnt shout at me. My friend. There are many like this, beautiful memories which we shared. Definetely not the one Duffer has of Dusky his bestie.
And Arjun Sharma he wanted to committ suicide, arrey drama bandh karo, this was what Maya was also doing. She didnt wanted you to go away from her.

But alas neither Arjun Sharma nor Mata rani Jhanvi helped Maya. They both broke her trust, most importantly Mata Rani Jhanvi because in Arjun's case there were faults in Maya's side also. The foolishness Maya did was protecting these 2 idiots, thinking they are protecting her. Jhanvi bought her tormentor to her again and Duffer had put Maya in the lift as punishment for keeping him 6 hrs in captivity for the crime he did of stealing her movie passes. Maya thought Duffer saved her.

So now Maya is in dark room crying. Now duffer is kidnapped. In the time she got she had made the plan. But now Duffer is in the custody of people Maya know. Maya is in the dark cell. Yes Maya has to fight the dark cell. In that dark cell she thinks of protecting Arjun. A trap which she herself put him in. Same way duffer had put her in lift and then extended his hand as her saviour. But Maya will fight, she will fight the darkness, because the need to protect Arjun will make her strong. She will realize the power inside her, which might take her to her death or almost death trying to protect him.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys from tomorrow I will start a new thread " In Search of Light".