Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@lepcha that is the problem of Saanjh. That she is consolation prize for Arjun. She is the bait for Arjun to win against Maya. I still dont see any true feeling or love from Arjun towards Saanjh😃. He needs her to score brownie point against Maya.

For Saanjh after all the fight, when she got the toy unfortunately in one hand the toy has a real risk and on other hand, she is just a need for him to settle score, to win against his wife.

This problem is going to be there forever because no matter what, you can't change the past.
And in the past Arjun did not even considered Saanjh as a choice after all Maya was rich, beautiful, brainy and Classy a perfect wife, that too with no mehnat of Arjun to get her love.
Of course later Arjun realised that she is obsessed.
Even then Saanjh was not a choice rather a time pass to disturb Maya.
When Samay comes into the picture , Arjun realised that Saanjh is his pagalpan.
Lastly Maya's complete criminal side comes out, so Arjun finally accepts his love for Saanjh which was always there, he just did not realised it in the past 4-5 years!

I wonder what Saanjh is to Arjun.
But the real question is ki Saanjheshwari devi itna drama kaise kar paa rahi hai ?
She was so desperate for Arjun that she was ready to kiss a drunk married man.
She was ready to show the proof of Ayaan's fake case to Arjun.
She readily joined hands and even celebrated with her father's murderer.
She gives bhaashan on love which is nowhere near the love she has.
After all this, I truly believe that it commendable of Saanjh to have such control over herself.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pahale, bachhpan se hua atyaachaar- badala liya Ashwin se!
Vandana se badala hua -Bandar ka maut, karan ban ke!
Rajiv ko mar daala, vishvaasaghaat vaje se!

Ab, Maya ka badala kis kis se hogi?
Jailor
Pooja-the lawyer
Jhanvi
Saanjh
Arjun
The hit list is ready now! When &how will she strike are the questions awaiting answers?

PS: Hope my hindi is alright!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya if Maya is the devi of obsessiveness, Saanjh is the Devi of dramabaazi or rather mahanta ki devi.
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@manya if Maya is the devi of obsessiveness, Saanjh is the Devi of dramabaazi or rather mahanta ki devi.

Devi of Dramabaazi perfectly fits for duksy maiyya...mahanta??? Does she even know the spelling of it?? If we consider embracing her father's killer for sake of getting Maya's utaran then she is indeed mahanta ki devi with capital M. She is equally obsessed & insane like Maya if not more with frandddship as perfect camouflage while Maya is gutsy enough to show her wild side
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Jhanvi is just extravaganza in her hypocrisy. Why didn't she arrange grandiose fireworks on the occasion of the death penalty to her own daughter?
Duffer is not less extravaganza in his hypocrisy. Look, I got divorce by deceit. There are no more obstacles. Run faster to marry, Maya should see our wedding and find out that we will soon have many new ones better than the previous monkeys😆
After Dusky got rid of the girl which Duffer left alone in the forest, Dusky didn't confess to Duffer in her feelings, no. She continued to hide behind the mask of friendship hypocritically. And now she finally got rid of Maya, but doesn't accept Duffer's love (what actress) But, what seems to me rather ironic is dog leash😆
The warden in prison is clearly Dusky's friend. A lover of reveling in the power what such people forget, driven into a corner, attacks with force exceeding his own many times. The spring always wins back - it's physics
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...what an episode, felt like watching some sort of comedy show which doesn't evoke laughter due to poor act they put up. Mother of millennia cooking kheer for duffer & co is the sickest joke😡😡
Confessing against Maya is acceptable (conveniently omitted many things) but celebrating Maya's capital punishment by making kheer is brutal on her part. There is no sign of pain or agony...this show has brilliant mothers ek se badkar ek namune 🤢 And dusky, lesser said the better...why is she giving so much bhaav Its given she'll take Maya's utaran like she collected things thrown by Maya during Arjun proposal. Kushal can't act to save his life, this is me saying for the time...I failed to notice even tiniest change in his expressions even when dusky rejected his love🤢

P.S. Jenny is beyond brilliant, specially mouthing the line game is not over, yet❤️ This lady is phenomenal
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ashvarna and Laska the circus has got interesting. Maya said one dialogue, dont think my capture as your freedom. So now we are enjoying circus. This is the real Mayajaal as far as I could see it 😃.
@Ashvarna Mahanta ki devi I used as sarcasm. I very well know that dialogues and friendship is camouflage. She says mistaking friendship for love was her mistake. Did you check the fb in her mind. I was laughing when I saw it. The breaking of alarm clock when she sees Maya helping Arjun. Now she has woken up Arjun telling Maya is bad and mad. Now she says she has to let duffer know their friendship cannot cross limits. If she really wanted it her FB would have been their friendships only, Maya would not have come in FB. Dusky's thoughts directly contradicts her words as it used to in season 1.
See this is where I found disconnect with VM also. If VM was concerned abt Arjun she should have seen Maya harming Arjun, but no she only saw Maya trying to kill her. Not harming Arjun or not even harming Ayan, but trying to kill her. Why? why no dream of Maya killing Arjun or Ayan if you are so worried abt them.

Your thoughts, your dialogues and your actions has to match. In Saanjh case thoughts and actions match, dialogue is camoflauge. Same with VM. In hypocrisy thought and action matches but the action is justified with a sob story with beautiful dialogues.
shruthiravi thumbnail
22/8/2017

Tamasha, Saanjeshwari Devi ka tamasha. Saanjeshwari Devi wants Arjun's desperation for her, Arjun's junoon for her. When she tells it is only friendship she expect him to go down in front of her, beg her. Basically what Saanjeshwari Devi is doing is driving the guilt into his head. Telling him again and again he made biggest mistake by rejecting her. So that when she agrees she will always have the power of guilt over him, so that duffer will do only what she asks. Duffer is fully in her control. Duffer will meet only people she wants him to meet, duffer will do things only he expects him to do. No vacchans, no promises, just manipulate the brain with dialogues so that Duffer will remain her lifelong kutta and slave. No wonder Samay called Arjun kutta. A man with no independant thought process. A man who is manipulated by a woman in the most smart way.
Yes we can say Maya manipulated him. But then he knew most of her problems. He knew her madness and he didnt wanted to reduce it and he wanted to stay with it. Yes Arjun was unhappy with Maya, but is Saanjh keeping him happy with her emotional blackmail and dramabaaazi. Still Saanjh is good. For Ayan and Suman still the blame is on Maya. Whatever problem you find, put it on Maya. Maya is not there Ayan for her to to take love from Arjun's life. Problem is Arjun is in Maya, big Maya.

Yes he went up through the pipe and hearing Saanjeshwari's dialogues he went down. No Saanjeshwari is not cruel who send him down with her heartless words seeing him in the mirror. But Maya was bad and mad when a man entered her apartment through window, demanded her signature and she demanded him to go down. Yes Maya is always bad and mad. I love the way CVs are bringing the scenes from season 1 and how the intrepretation of the same changes.

And Jhanvi and Suman telling duffer if Saanjh is not accepting change yourself. Understand Saanjh. Did anyone tell Duffer to understand Maya. Her insecurities. Did the so called mata rani Jhanvi tell him anything about her daugther's problems, the love she needed. No. But now for Saanjh understand her, change yourself blah blah. It is really a zoo and comedy circus.

Now comes the jail. I loved the way the 3 ladies addressed Maya. First Maya Arjun Sharma, then Maya Sharma and finally Maya. Then she tells if she die she will go to hell. I dont think Maya can get a better hell than the hell she lived with Mr Arjun Sharma. And a lady comes. Who is pregnant. See when Maya shouts at those jailers to take that lady to hospital and when they mock at her for a second I felt Maya's junoon and Maya's true nature is coming out she is about to tell a secret , but then she suppressed them to show the mask and tell she knows the pain of losing the child. There is much more to things than what Maya has revealed in the court.

The lady tells the jailer one thing. Yes she is dangerous for you, but not for me. See I have always believed it depends on the perspective by which you look at Maya. Yes Maya has her plans. But she was kind of genuine with the lady, maybe because she was pregnant. Maya tells you have been sent because God didnt wanted me to be lonely and the lady tells it is for some mission we both have met. It seems the lady doesnt want the baby as she calls it her mistake, so feel like Maya will take the baby. Will it be Maya ka bandar. We will have to see.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saanjh is just showing how dramebaaz she is. In her mind, she is still fantasizing about Arjun day and night. The daydreaming sequence cleared all the air regarding this Saanjh "hard to get" theatrics. She just wants him to try hard so that this time she has complete control over him. I chuckled at her version of true love being "getting flowers in the midnight" and "climbing up the pipe into the house". Is this what she thinks love is ? She wants him to say "Main tumse Beyhadh pyaar karta hoon " 😆 . Doesn't she see what Beyhadh pyaar looks like? Maya gave her a live demo and this dumb girl still didn't learn anything and is living in her own la la land.
Suman is on another level. Her suggestions include building muscles to woo Saanjh. Seriously, is your girl still in teenages that she is going to drool over a man's biceps and fall for him? Or you think she is that immature? Like mother like daughter.

Arjun is back to square one. Earlier he was doing all this for Maya and now Saanjh is making him do this. Earlier he walked unmindfully into Mayajal incognizant of what lies ahead. Now he is walking consciously as Saanjh wants him to do as she now wants Beyhadh love from Arjun. 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Exactly dexter. The way she fanatized him coming , telling he loves him beyhadh told what she is expecting from him and how she is driving him to give her that.
See Saanjh's camoflauges her obsession in beautiful dialogues and she is driving Arjun to do this willingly, so that Ajrun did it not Saanjh made him do it. Actually it is an emotional blackmail where your energy is drained trying to give proof after proof.
The kind of cage he put Maya into, making her give proof after proof that she is good. Terrorizing her if she becomes bad he will go away from her.