Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Laska what I have understood is Maya knew Rajiv in adulthood during company take over, where he demanded a price from her. Then she burned him. He went to jail and has been going behind Maya for 8 years. In between he decided to use Saanjh as she can take him to Maya.

I never head anyone telling Maya knew Samay from the age of 8.

@alex time is always important. What was the time shown today, if I am right it was some early morning 3 am, 4 am right. Could you please confirm, I will analyze based on that.

see around 12:15 samay had reached sanjh n arjun. 45 minutes later at 1, they finished convincing him. then after everything happens, police arrives at 3 am. so between 1 and 3, in those two hours , may ne bazi palat di thi...n nw i rlly hoope rajiv is dead, evn tho the cops took him but still...pls dnt come back, things will really get messed up then
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

All your queries will be answered in the remaining episodes. Its obvious Maya has an ally who's been helping her. Now who is it remains to be seen.

It could be Rajiv. All this Rajiv thinking Sanjh as diamond & singing her bhajan looked fake to me. Its not that Rajiv didnt know or think her to be a devi. Once before when he was living at their house he had monologues like Saanjh tum bahut acchi ho par Maya k liye mujhe tumhe marna hi padega . Rajiv is obsessed with Maya the same way Maya is with Arjun. So can any amout of lecture change Mayas mentality that it has changed Rajiv's in a second?.Both he & Maya r like identical twins both love to play with blood self harm ..only difference being Rajiv likes to roll in mud & sniff & eat tissues too . I think it wasn't all 3 of them playing with Maya but SaaJun were being played at by SaMaya.

Or maybe Rajiv is indeed dead & a third person could be helping Maya. Who Jahnvi ? I dont know but I find her ch always fishy. This woman used to forgive Ashwin who was a child abuser a wife beater a man after her money at the drop of a hat & dreamt of living a happy married life with him. Maya is that mans daughter & I feel the whole Mehrotra family is psychotic. So wouldn't be surprised if Jhanvi is helping her daughter . Remember Ashwin too tried to kill her by making her consume sweets which were fatal & she cud have died. Yet she forgave him so Maya trying to kill her might not affect her much. She might have forgiven her as well,

Alright! Let us wait & see what happens next!
But, the case becoming null & void is complete crap! Don't you think so?
AlexP927 thumbnail
@fernandes i doubt they'll actually waste screen time in all that...the inspector did say that yes all charges will b dropped (duh) maya is alive so what case, n maya put everything on rajiv, so maya has no reason to give explanation for the other body, plus the inspector did say u hav to come to mumbai for further investigation, so maya can jus narrate a fake story, n its believable cuz the victim is alive, n if u consider hw arjun ws during the trial he kept denying everything so evn more believable for the inspector...
cut to mumbai, skipping all that police stuff cuz obviously viewers r not interested in that, they show mathur house. plus thrs time missing on how maya escaped from the ropes n all, so tmrw i guess we'll find out, or jus watch the annoying segments, they showed everything already (-_-)
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Alex in the first quarter post midnight Saanjh played her baazi. that is between 12-3, in the second quarter that is 3-6 Maya has played her baazi. Both Baazi is in one direction. Saanjh colluded with Prem's killer to defeat Maya, Arjun has to collude with Saanjh's kidnapper to protect Saanjh.
And the time where Maya changes baazi is time before sunrise, the darkest hour. And Maya in black looks perfectly suited for the same. If you can survive this point truth will emerge.
AlexP927 thumbnail
hahaha its lik she may hav lost the battle at night but she won the war later, n how! 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Alex Arjun can save Dusky and bring, as I expect one baazi from him as anyways Saanjh cannot do anything😃. Also Maya survived on her own. Arjun has to become hero right. So let him fight for his madness. And let his life play the ultimate baazi. I hope CVs ensure the final baazi belongs to Ayan to end this madness.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
shruti. Now that it is clarified that the relationship of dusky and duffer has never been friendship but love and arjun loves sanjh why they don't let maya leave him? I don't want this for maya,I want her to find the true love. Really I don't like what I see.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Lecter if Arjun loved Saanjh, why in the world he married Maya. He proposed her in Mauritus so extravagantly. Again we have to go back to season 1 where he says in pub, trap a rich girl. So was Maya that vulnerable rich girl who could satisfy his luxuries, at the same time he wanted Saanjh too.
Once again restuarant scene of season 1, Arjun tells ILU to Saanjh post marriage. And of course Arjun had physical relation with Maya for one year of marriage and again after Ayan was trapped.
So if he was using his successful businesswoman wife for luxury, a man who couldnt stand Samay between him and his wife, but can keep going to Saanjh again isnt what Maya told the world the truth. Saanjh is Arjun's mistress. As Maya is legal wife. how can a man get his mistress and a company. I dont mind Arjun getting Saanjh, let him get it, but if he takes Saanjh under no condition F&C should go to this man as that is Maya's sweat, Maya's bandar.
Lecter thumbnail
oh moreover they showed that maya had always been right about duffer and dusky. The story repeats itself (ashwin-janhvi-shilpra) but I wish maya to be better than janhvi et leave arjun.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlexP927

@fernandes i doubt they'll actually waste screen time in all that...the inspector did say that yes all charges will b dropped (duh) maya is alive so what case, n maya put everything on rajiv, so maya has no reason to give explanation for the other body, plus the inspector did say u hav to come to mumbai for further investigation, so maya can jus narrate a fake story, n its believable cuz the victim is alive, n if u consider hw arjun ws during the trial he kept denying everything so evn more believable for the inspector...

cut to mumbai, skipping all that police stuff cuz obviously viewers r not interested in that, they show mathur house. plus thrs time missing on how maya escaped from the ropes n all, so tmrw i guess we'll find out, or jus watch the annoying segments, they showed everything already (-_-)

I do understand the point you are making, while all the time I am trying to have my fun!

Honestly, my gut feeling is that the see-saw battle will go on till the very end as the makers are not ready to project either Maya or Arjun as a loser!
But, when it ends, there has to be a conclusion & let us see how they conclude it!