Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What was shown as 'divorce' is only a sham!
In reality, the petitioners have to sign the divorce papers two times at least with a gap of six months cooling-off period, in between! This is mandatory!
It gives them not only a final chance for a possible reconciliation but most importantly thwarts any attempt to obtain signatures fraudulently, as both will have to appear personally in a family court, both occasions & file their common petition to affirm their consent, in front of a presiding judge!!

After satisfying that a due legal procedure is followed, the court may issue a degree of divorce annulling or dissolving the solemnised marriage, performed earlier!
The above procedure is only for a mutually consented divorce proceedings, well, if it is a contested one, then surely, it will drag for years!

Hmmm. .. since CVs are already under water since long back, why expect them to show any sensible thing, in this show?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

What was shown as 'divorce' is only a sham!
In reality, the petitioners have to sign the divorce papers two times at least with a gap of six months cooling-off period, in between! This is mandatory!
It gives them not only a final chance for a possible reconciliation but most importantly thwarts any attempt to obtain signatures fraudulently, as both will have to appear personally in a family court, both occasions & file their common petition to affirm their consent, in front of a presiding judge!!

After satisfying that a due legal procedure is followed, the court may issue a degree of divorce annulling or dissolving the solemnised marriage, performed earlier!
The above procedure is only for a mutually consented divorce proceedings, well, if it is a contested one, then surely, it will drag for years!

Hmmm. .. since CVs are already under water since long back, why expect them to show any sensible thing, in this show?

That is a detail I think most of the TV soaps conveniently forget and hence show people throwing divorce papers here and there. And actually on doing some research, I found that there is no provision as such for divorcing an incarcerated spouse in India, which is shocking. So Maya had some, if not much, chance of getting the divorce case dragged for years. As you said, I would not even mind this since they have shown much much worse than this. πŸ˜†
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

21/8/2017

It was a funny episode to say the least. Jhanvi became mother of Arjun and Ayan. And she has made kheer also for them. When she was Maya's mother in season 1 all we could see her was drinking, crying Ashwin while Maya cooked for her, ensured Ashwin didnt take advantage of her. I have not once seen this woman making something for her child. Leave kheer, not even a normal breakfast or a packed lunch to office. Aaj jo mamta umdh aayi.

Saanjh doesnt want cat and mouse game. She thinks she made a mistake of mixing love and friendship. Why a sudden thought Saanjh. Is it fear. I strongly feel it is fear. Because she didnt see fear in Maya's eyes, she didnt see defeat in Maya's eyes, she knows if she crosses the limit of friendship Maya will go for Arjun and Maya has nothing to lose, nothing to lose. Power is with Maya. She is staring at death and one more kill doesnt make much difference to her. Divorce has ensured the 7th vow which Saanjh made Maya adhere to is no longer valid. Now she wants to wake up Arjun from slumber and ensure they are only friends. unfortunately Saanjh you have to play cat and mouse. Because someone goes to Maya as per their choice, but someone can come out only when Maya wishes πŸ˜ƒ. So be ready to play cat and mouse.

While Arjun wants Saanjh to see his love and accept his love. Dont worry Arjun, Maya will do that job for you. Saanjh has to accept your love. Yes she has to. You didnt want to give proof to Maya, so give proof to Saanjh and Saanjh has to know what it means and what it feels when someone comes between them. A woman whom her fiancee her husband says he doesnt care about, but a woman who can still affer your fiancee or husband. That feeling has to come to Saanjh. What it means to be in between. I want Maya in that place. In between. In season 1 she was not between Duffer and Dusky. But in revenge mode she has to come between. That allegation Maya came between Arjun and Saanjh has to be true. When the allegation of Maya mad and bad has become true, this also has to become true. Saanjh has to take that journey of Maurtius taking the remains of what Maya has thrown away. And the most important allegation has to be true. Maya has taken Saanjh's place. Yes Saanjh has to come to the place, then Maya has to snatch that place. It was not done in season 1, but then it has to be done if the circle has to be completed.

So Maya is in jail. Back to white dress. But still with bindaas attitude. Actually she was looking good not responding to any shouts. Maya's silence is dangerous, very dangerous.

On point. Absolutely, Jhanvi suddenly got all the motherly instincts and made kheer for newly found sons πŸ˜•. That was funny and disgusting at the same time.

And that arrogant, cocky jailor lady has only few days left in her updated lifespan πŸ˜† . She decided to mess up with with the wrong person I guess. She should have just done her job instead of trying to be extra smart and insolent unnecessarily.

Arjun as always while asking Saanjh to accept his saccha pyaar was standing like a khamba. πŸ˜†
Even after hearing no, he doesn't change his expression, seriously this guys needs to act a bit atleast.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

That is a detail I think most of the TV soaps conveniently forget and hence show people throwing divorce papers here and there. And actually on doing some research, I found that there is no provision as such for divorcing an incarcerated spouse in India, which is shocking. So Maya had some, if not much, chance of getting the divorce case dragged for years. As you said, I would not even mind this since they have shown much much worse than this. πŸ˜†

Maya is given a death sentence & not a term in jail!
Arjun could have waited for the law to complete its course & free him also from marital ties with Maya, once the black warrant is executed! May be, he is not sure about it!
If a duffer could find a gutter to escape, stylish & suave Maya will always have a trick or two, up in her sleeve!
Knowing her better, it seems, he does not want to take any chances with her- so, this preemptive & deceitful strike at her!!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya is given a death sentence & not a term in jail!
Arjun could have waited for the law to complete its course & free him also from marital ties with Maya, once the black warrant is executed! May be, he is not sure about it!
If a duffer could find a gutter to escape, stylish & suave Maya will always have a trick or two, up in her sleeve!
Knowing her better, it seems, he does not want to take any chances with her- so, this preemptive & deceitful strike at her!!

Oh, I actually didn't realise that she was sentenced to death, a consequence of not watching episodes properly I guess. To be honest, Arjun did the right thing by not relying on black warrant since it would have certainly taken up a lot of time and Maya could have also asked for Presidential commutation.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Fernandes in Beyhadh world everything happens fast. Especially anything related to law πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Arjun got the divorce papers, but in jail Maya is still called Maya SharmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@factfictionmyth what will happen to Maya is in the question Maya asked Rajiv, my death will be victory to Arjun, will my Rajiv allow me to lose and the answer is told not by Rajiv but by time. Maya no one has understood time, you have to walk with time, you cannot be ahead of time or behind time, you have to be with time. Because time is the reality. So Maya will go towards her death or will be almost dead, before the time plays its trick. I still dont know what is time's trick. Kya chupa raha hai waqt.If you look in season 1, after Maya jumps behind Jhanvi Ashwin brings a living corpse. In OT Maya's heartbeat does stop signalling death, before Arjun makes Saanjh tell Ganesha please give what is written for me to Maya and save her.

See whatever shown as symbolism in all the other seasons have to play out, including almost death of Maya.

@dexter Maya will go to the extreme of madness and even bad is my take.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A mother feeding kheer to his muh bola sons while her own flesh & blood is facing death. I guess it was ok that she gave the testimony because she thought she should tell the truth (though Jhanvi was never much of a mother ) but celebrating by making kheer is a bit too much. πŸ˜† No matter how horrible a child is a moms heart always has a soft corner for her own child . Now we can't blame Arjun from jumping to another relation so soon. Hes not even her flesh & blood , just a husband.

Now coming to Arjun does this guy really love Saanjh ? of course according to cvs he does & did always but just now realized it after his wife turned out to be a criminal. ! πŸ˜† What would happen if Maya didnt turn out to be one ? But from what I felt is if he really loved Saanjh he wouldn't have risked her life like this. His confessing love in front of Maya , letting Maya know he will now live happily with Saanjh looks so stupid , like hes trying to prove something to Maya & please his ego that he has been taken for a fool, so now screaming his love for Saanjh & telling everyone he never loved Maya but Saanjh is like doing damage control πŸ˜†. He cannot accept he is an idiot who fell in love with the wrong girl. Also he knows Maya is dangerous , & she said its not over yet. Didnt he think if he can escape prison Maya might too , so by his constant gloating that hes gonna live with Saanjh , love her blah blah blah ..its like hes throwing Sanjh as a bait in front of the tigress.Someone who truly cares wouldnt do that.
Now coming to jhanvi this woman is a mockery in the name of motherhood. Even Arjun didnt eat her kheer. πŸ˜†If she always knew Maya had anger issues like she told in front of the court why did she push her daughter towards Arjun ? These all sane people people are so mind fcked & why we blame only Maya ! Just because she commited the murders & these people didn't . But these people are the reason for which a Maya is born .

Saanjh is the biggest psycho . All this time she was behind Arjun , her childhood dream of marrying him , giving bhashan to Samay about true love which she & Arjun has , now suddenly a U Turn from there to saying maybe I had mistaken childhood friendship as love ! Is she crazy ? Trying to kiss him in the middle of the night applying Vicco cream & dancing like a mad woman as if its her haldi rasam & now shes puking rubbish .aShes playing hard to get now all of a sudden πŸ˜† while we all know she will run back to him & was waiting for him all this while.
Beyhadh turned complete behuda . They made Maya so powerful & now they have to dumb down her character so that the weaklings get a chance to win & people are getting shock seeing Maya cannot understand things which even dumb Arjun can understand

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@lepcha that is the problem of Saanjh. That she is consolation prize for Arjun. She is the bait for Arjun to win against Maya. I still dont see any true feeling or love from Arjun towards SaanjhπŸ˜ƒ. He needs her to score brownie point against Maya.
For Saanjh after all the fight, when she got the toy unfortunately in one hand the toy has a real risk and on other hand, she is just a need for him to settle score, to win against his wife.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

On point. Absolutely, Jhanvi suddenly got all the motherly instincts and made kheer for newly found sons πŸ˜•. That was funny and disgusting at the same time.

And that arrogant, cocky jailor lady has only few days left in her updated lifespan πŸ˜†. She decided to mess up with with the wrong person I guess. She should have just done her job instead of trying to be extra smart and insolent unnecessarily.

Arjun as always while asking Saanjh to accept his saccha pyaar was standing like a khamba.πŸ˜†
Even after hearing no, he doesn't change his expression, seriously this guys needs to act a bit atleast.

Exactly my thoughts!

Dear jailer, may the God be with you, kyunki tumhe uski bohot zarurat padne waali hai.
Tumne bohot share criminals ko dekha hoga par Maya baby jaisa koi nahi, usse khud hi nahi pata ki woh kya karti hai aur exactly kyun karti hai par woh jo bhi karti hai out of this world karti hai.
Apparently Maya ne jail mein baithe baithe Arjun ko kidnap karne ka plan bana liya hai.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya the jailor should have thought she is dealing with a woman who has nothing to lose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Bahut murder kar chuki hai, ek aur murder doesnt mean anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†