Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Maya dint do any favour on anybody. She has been caught red handed by police. If police dint arrive on time she would have murdered three people. It wouldn't nway change the verdict. So whats the use of fighting when she already lost the case. She was planning how to escape and come back for revenge. I like how judge counted all the murders that she did. Now maya is exposed. The worst part is proudly accepting her crimes like achievements.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is the best part of Maya's character. She doesn't regret. She thinks she's right in killing them because she took those 7 vachans of never stopping to love Arjun & letting no one come in theiur way, In her mind all her actions are right. She obviously has a plan & obviously has people working for her. From Aneri's interview it looks like Maya has Arjun kidnapped , how can she do that from inside the jail ? So obviously its her plan of getting caught & the jokers thought they got her. She kept on giving hints to Duffer about Saanjh's whereabouts. Duffer could decipher & she couldn't ! Thats too hard to believe. If cvs tried to do that then its silly & they had to dumb down Maya's character to make Duffer gang win 😆
I thought she would break down after Jhanvi's testimony ! But no ! She didnt flinch , instead smiled when the judge told his verdict . Saanjh couldn't even tell what she did the way Maya confessed about her crimes. I think she wanted to break off this marriage herself because this marriage meant those 7 vachans but now shes no longer binded by those vachans.

Next from segments we see the lady officer trying to irritate Maya by pulling her hair & provoking her. But still no response from her. Shes as cool as cucumber taking it all in because she's going to return everything with interest. Since this is Indian drama they don't have the courage to show Maya win so obviously the jokers will win because some viewers will have heart attacks seeing her win 😆 but not before Maya she creates a havoc in the so called good peoples lives.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@lepchjagat maybe the Arjun kidnapping is a plan of Arjun to make Saanjh say yes to his proposal.

As for Maya, isn't it obvious.
There was no evidence, Jhanvi's testimony could have been easily countered.
But Maya still confessed.
And forget panicking, she was giving a pretty calm look.

As for Maya giving up, Cmon!! Giving Up is not in her dictionary, so that's not even possible.
There is something hell wrong going on which CVs are hiding for the last episodes of their series.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

@lepchjagat maybe the Arjun kidnapping is a plan of Arjun to make Saanjh say yes to his proposal.

As for Maya, isn't it obvious.
There was no evidence, Jhanvi's testimony could have been easily countered.
But Maya still confessed.
And forget panicking, she was giving a pretty calm look.

As for Maya giving up, Cmon!! Giving Up is not in her dictionary, so that's not even possible.
There is something hell wrong going on which CVs are hiding for the last episodes of their series.

Ya even I was under the impression that Duffer & gang created this fake kidnapping to make Sanjh accept him . But Aneri's interview she said that Maya had made this plan but ya it could be she wanted to mislead viewers but usually Aneri doesn't do it. She usually tries to say shes sacchai ki devi & Maya is the chudail 😆 So her telling Maya did it made me rethink.

Ya u r right. Maya could have easily made Saanjh look like a fool. Like she demanded proofs of what the guard & Shruti the neighbor was saying about her but Sanjh had none, So she brought in Jhanvi. Maya didn't counter Jhanvi , infact she showed no defense but it looked more like she had given up easily. She didnt deny any of the accusations against her . Rather she was the one who went ahead & confessed. Had Maya denied all the accusations & screamed she was not guilty and Saanjh brought in witnesses and proofs to prove her guilty then we could have said Maya was defeated and Saanjh won it . But here it wasnt the case. Maya let Saanjh win by herself confessing to everything. She didn't put up any fight & here Saanjh & her supporters think she won the case herself 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@lepcha, manya Maya had good defense in her hand. But she didnt use anything. She just became bad and mad. The fun is now Maya has the ultimate power. There is nothing more bad to prove about her. She cannot go down from her, she has hit rock bottom from where you perish, or fight a battle to come out. Fun was she herself told I am bad and mad. Unlike others who only has one word. I didnt do anything. Everything is done by Maya. She told yes all these people are saints, I am the only bad and mad one. Infact she allowed them to enjoy their victory. All these times they had tried that only. She is bad and mad. She had tried to fight that allegation, but now she herself accepted the allegation. So she dont have to fight that allegation, only act according to that allegation. That gives her the power. Her weakness is gone. She is proved bad and mad. Arjun has divorced her, thereby 7th vow doesnt bind her. She can do whatever she wants now.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maya still has a masterplan I think. She didnt try to deny or defend themselves, she stayed there calm ( and classy)
She will hit a master stroke,let's see.
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Maya still has a masterplan I think. She didnt try to deny or defend themselves, she stayed there calm ( and classy)

She will hit a master stroke,let's see.

Maybe Maya requires something for the next plan which can be achieved only through jail.
She might want to meet someone , or require some information or something else.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Maya does not escape from Jail, she will get hanged, as she is sentenced to death!
If She does manage to escape, what will she do? She will try to kill Jhanvi, Saanj & Arjun, if she really succeeds!
Then what? She will have to end her life also, notwithstanding- if she is still feeling for Arjun or not! Because, unlike Arjun, she does not have an escape route from law or its death sentence!

Suppose, she fails to kill Saanjh or Arjun, then what?
Still, she has to die either by her own choice or by law as & when she gets re-arrested!

What is the future really for Maya, other than death?
Is she having any chance to live, at all?
So, the only interest now remains- is Maya going to take all with her when she goes down or some will still manage to breath life, beyond Maya's death?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
21/8/2017

It was a funny episode to say the least. Jhanvi became mother of Arjun and Ayan. And she has made kheer also for them. When she was Maya's mother in season 1 all we could see her was drinking, crying Ashwin while Maya cooked for her, ensured Ashwin didnt take advantage of her. I have not once seen this woman making something for her child. Leave kheer, not even a normal breakfast or a packed lunch to office. Aaj jo mamta umdh aayi.

Saanjh doesnt want cat and mouse game. She thinks she made a mistake of mixing love and friendship. Why a sudden thought Saanjh. Is it fear. I strongly feel it is fear. Because she didnt see fear in Maya's eyes, she didnt see defeat in Maya's eyes, she knows if she crosses the limit of friendship Maya will go for Arjun and Maya has nothing to lose, nothing to lose. Power is with Maya. She is staring at death and one more kill doesnt make much difference to her. Divorce has ensured the 7th vow which Saanjh made Maya adhere to is no longer valid. Now she wants to wake up Arjun from slumber and ensure they are only friends. unfortunately Saanjh you have to play cat and mouse. Because someone goes to Maya as per their choice, but someone can come out only when Maya wishes 😃. So be ready to play cat and mouse.

While Arjun wants Saanjh to see his love and accept his love. Dont worry Arjun, Maya will do that job for you. Saanjh has to accept your love. Yes she has to. You didnt want to give proof to Maya, so give proof to Saanjh and Saanjh has to know what it means and what it feels when someone comes between them. A woman whom her fiancee her husband says he doesnt care about, but a woman who can still affer your fiancee or husband. That feeling has to come to Saanjh. What it means to be in between. I want Maya in that place. In between. In season 1 she was not between Duffer and Dusky. But in revenge mode she has to come between. That allegation Maya came between Arjun and Saanjh has to be true. When the allegation of Maya mad and bad has become true, this also has to become true. Saanjh has to take that journey of Maurtius taking the remains of what Maya has thrown away. And the most important allegation has to be true. Maya has taken Saanjh's place. Yes Saanjh has to come to the place, then Maya has to snatch that place. It was not done in season 1, but then it has to be done if the circle has to be completed.

So Maya is in jail. Back to white dress. But still with bindaas attitude. Actually she was looking good not responding to any shouts. Maya's silence is dangerous, very dangerous.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm...seriously Cvs??? is that all you got? 😆 obviously they had to put down maya for Double-D ending..😆 i mean they way they are projecting maya like this..only lead to a shitty ending..anyways can't expect much from this beyhadh..maya is so powerful..they had to force down her character a bit..😆
@shruthi i fully agree with you what you've said about saanjh's insecurites of maya..i want to ask you a genuine question do you think maya will survive at the end?? i know as she said like..."Mere bandar kya khyal rakhna jab tak mein na aau..and when she was in jail "Mar jaungi lekin arjun aur sanjh ko sath nahi hone dungi"..this as my point would be enough to consider that maya won't be alive at the end..but what do you think..?