Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i was expecting a lot from the episode today..to know about how maya executed her fake death..but instead of clearing the incident it just increased my doubts or maybe didn't answer some important quesions..
how can the marks of plastic surgery be gone within 2 months such that the doctors also couldn't identify it..it takes more than that for a simple mark to vanish and here we are talking about her whole face!!

Another thing is that the body had arjun's fingerprints and other marks lasting 3 years old..how could maya implant those on mansi's body..

Also i expected jhanvi to say something about maya's childhood(some dark secret we dont know or just something we dont know) but instead of that we got jhanvi saying half baked truth..

@Shrutiravi can you clarify my doubt regarding something..maya said her grandfather named the property after her and if she dies it will go to charity.But then she transfered it to Arjun's name and also made a document saying arjun getting it after her death(during her fake death part).Also being her mother, does jhanvi can clame her right on it maybe?so at the end of the day who will get the property??if its jhanvi or arjun,jhanvi will have benefit of maya going jail directly or indirectly..then why did saanjh say she have no gain from it..saanjh could have simply said a mother is about to speak of her daughter, that would have been enough..
Edited by Fallingsnow - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What to say about janhvi? Why do I feel she is the villain of the story? She wants to get rid of maya to take all her money? All we need is that it was a plan of arjun and janhvi to make maya mad and bad to take everything. Or arjun being a duffer was manipulated by janhvi? There is something but I can't figure out what?
Anyway the good thing is maya stopping to love a man who doesn't love her and deserve her.
Thanks for your updates.
Lecter thumbnail
Fallingsnow duffer going to have maya's property now? I didn't have this information. Then I think that janhvi knew and waited patiently for maya to destroy herself because of duffer. With maya dead or in prison arjun has maya's fortune, she can now get rid of duffer.
AlexP927 thumbnail
@fallingsnow does it make sense that the day maya came back from the asylum she had mansi get the surgery n kept her hidden until the day she decides to put her plan b in action wen infact, the day she returned evrythn went south...cvs i tell you...they r not evn making an effort to clear up the time-blooper...unless...this is all maya's plan...wch gets edited nw n thn thanks to arjun n saanjh changing things up a bit but wut if wut we were shown ws an illusion for us...look at the witnesses...nw they r saying they lied n did a sin of sending arjun to jail easily taking back wut ws ...n hw conveniently everyone forgets the evidence that ws not planted by maya, rhea n ram prasad...also mr malkani in some way, hes still got the money... i guess this is the thrill of beyhadh n the mystery part of it...truly lik jen said...aap jo sochte hai uska bilkul ulta hota hai..yahi toh beyhahd ki khasiyat hai 😆
also lik i said, jhanvi is lik a child...she lives in the present quite literally (wtevr ashwin does she forgets it as its in the past..she moves on..."maya took care of me all her life but thats in the past, rn in the present she tried to kill me...so as a mother i need to stand with truth n get her convicted cuz that will b maya's salvation as well"...ha! as if...put all blame n bury her with lies...mother of the millenium (-_-)), n im sure... dead sure now...she dsnt know maya's past, all she knows is ashwin used to beat her n wtevr hapnd on the 9th bday...but not in detail...she ddnt know abt the janam patri, she is quite ignorant abt maya's feelings...wtevr the climax is i think maya herself will b revealing the past with ashwin (wch is wen the flashback episode series will start i guess)
@shruthi time never stops, not until the moment u die,we either wait for time to bring forth our happiness or we use time to get out happiness... n it as u said, as long as maya is with time, she will win...i'd say her going to jail is the first step to it cuz now no one can say that she is walking around scott free...nw all we need to see is "HOW" she comes out of jail n wt 'badla' she will do...cuz clearly she's done wid arjun...rmmbr wen rajiv snapped at her wen she said woh arjun ka nafrat dekhna chati hai aur arjun ko uski taqat...n thn rajiv ws lik taaqat uski hoti jis ke pas koi kamzori na ho...smthn lik that...look at her now...all illusions gone (xcpt a few wch saanjh n co hav abt her)...no pretense...all her crimes out in the open n the story of her beyhadh love also out in the open...with nthn to hide she has no weaknesses...its lik she said 'I'm done" to jhanvi...hopefully hopefully i beg the cvs please!!! let it be as it seems rn...n let maya finally prioritise herself...
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@lamcute yes that is another unanswered question.She called only Maya. So again the question hangs did Jhanvi tell all truths.

@naomi yes Maya's expressions were superb when Jhanvi told about her childhood. I am not sure about baby as such. Because if baby is alive then VM murder has no meaning, also Maya kissed earth telling take care of her bandar till she comes. She also told vm her bandar is alone, so she is sending vm to her bandar. So not sure about baby being alive. But for me F&C is also Maya's bandar. A bandar Maya created without a man. Now that bandar is orphan, in wrong hands. Will Maya come for her bandar.

Yes and if i remember cleary maya too heard voices?
Is it a possibility that at first cvs have other plans like to not make maya the murderer but changed it??
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi...thank you for you lovely analysis of Dance of Time And Illusion.👏..as you said one side of dance is ended..and i guess now maya's nearly all illusions are lifted all preceptions of her also gone now...so maybe shurthi you should also change the thread with something new..with different set of name..i am just suggesting you this..if you don't want to change..cool. koi problem na hai ji...its also nice the way it is now..
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya killed Ashwin but cleverly put the blame on the head of Jhanvi! She set it up & made her look as a mad person!
Maya murdered Mansi but cunningly put it on the head of Arjun! She enacted another drama by making him look as a wife-beater or wife-hater!
Maya eliminated Rajiv but very intelligently put the blame once again on the head of Arjun by setting-up as if he did it to save her from her kidnapper!
Maya out-foxed Ayaan and made it look like he attempted to rape her!
Maya faked her pregnancy & created a false miscarriage drama and made it look like Saanjh did it deliberately!
Is someone out there, still believing that Maya never blamed anyone as she always took responsibility for what she did?
Then, how come every one believes Maya's version of story without batting an eye-lid?
She even went to the extent of accusing Arjun as a co-conspirator with his mother for her loss of child! Her diary entries said it all, when presented in the court!
It is very difficult to blame Vandana was the reason for death of bandar when Maya clearly listened to Arjun's voice, paused for a second or two, before lifting her hands off Vandana & moved back to fall down on stair case, while a stunned mother-in-law could only look on with shock& disbelief!
Why still one needs to look for proofs for Mauritius Piest & office guy Vikram's death?

Ok, what difference it makes? The Camel is already saddled with a heap of straws! So, a couple of things getting missed out here & there hardly matters!
Will this camel ever slump under- if & when the last straw is put on its back?
Maya will keep going as even death is scared to come near her! Death can never embrace her as she is still left with an unfinished agenda! Some more has to die before even death can come anywhere close to her! No problems for escaping from Jail! If a duffer can escape via a gutter, then a classy Maya will always ride out majestically under every one's nose! As her former mother -Jhanvi said it proudly if anyone was in doubt, ever, that Maya is always stylish- to a question posed to her -how a khaidi is allowed to sport on with heels, in her cell?

Interestingly, the judge while pronouncing the list of Maya's crimes mentioned after Ashwin's murder, Rajiv's killing too, as if some one argued in the court before him, about that incident, too!
Thank God! The Police Guy was missing! Otherwise, he would have corrected the Judge that only Arjun killed Rajiv & he acquitted him from the case already as his wife testified in favor of her husband, in the kangaroo court held on the spot, instantaneously-only to expedite justice to the dead man!!!
Have you ever heard of multiple murder cases & murder attempts heard & rendered justice in one go?
What non-sense!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya killed Ashwin but cleverly put the blame on the head of Jhanvi! She set it up & made her look as a mad person!
Maya murdered Mansi but cunningly put it on the head of Arjun! She enacted another drama by making him look as a wife-beater or wife-hater!
Maya eliminated Rajiv but very intelligently put the blame once again on the head of Arjun by setting-up as if he did it to save her from her kidnapper!
Maya out-foxed Ayaan and made it look like he attempted to rape her!
Maya faked her pregnancy & created a false miscarriage drama and made it look like Saanjh did it deliberately!
Is someone out there, still believing that Maya never blamed anyone as she always took responsibility for what she did?
Then, how come every one believes Maya's version of story without batting an eye-lid?
She even went to the extent of accusing Arjun as a co-conspirator with his mother for her loss of child! Her diary entries say it all, when presented in the court!
It is very difficult to blame Vandana was the reason for death of bandar when Maya clearly listened to Arjun's voice, paused for a second or two, before lifting her hands off Vandana & moved back to fall down on stair case, while a stunned mother-in-law could only look on with shock& disbelief!
Why still one needs to look for proofs for Mauritius Piest & office guy Vikram's death?

Ok, what difference it makes? The Camel is already saddled with a heap of straws! So, a couple of things getting missed out here & there hardly matters!
Will this camel ever slump under- if & when the last straw is put on its back?
Maya will keep going as even death is scared to come near her! Death can never embrace her as she is still left with an unfinished agenda! Some more has to die before even death can come anywhere close to her! No problems for escaping from Jail! If a duffer can escape via a gutter, then a classy Maya will always ride out majestically under every one's nose! As her former mother -Jhanvi said it proudly if anyone was in doubt, ever, that Maya is always stylish- to a question posed to her -how a khaidi is allowed to sport on with heels, in her cell?

Interestingly, the judge while pronouncing the list of Maya's crimes mentioned after Ashwin's murder, Rajiv's killing too, as if some one argued in the court before him, about that incident, too!
Thank God! The Police Guy was missing! Otherwise, he would have corrected the Judge that only Arjun killed Rajiv & he acquitted him from the case already as his wife testified in favor of her husband, in the kangaroo court held on the spot, instantaneously-only to expedite justice to the dead man!!!
Have you ever heard of multiple murder cases & murder attempts heard & rendered justice in one go?
What non-sense!

Correctly said, this thing is pure nonsense!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@factfictionmyth actually I was thinking to stop this thread and start a new one the moment Maya wears white once again. Because as you said she is now bad and mad. She doesnt have anything to hide, even if she does another crime she will get death only. Nothing to fear, nothing to lose. Alone. Where we have to see the true colors of everyone. I was thinking of putting it dance of truth, because once Maya wears white truth has to emerge. Wherever it is, whoever is hiding it, however it is hidden, it has to come out. But then I thought even for truth to come out you need counter illusion. This show had very metaphoric names. But I didnt get a savera or a Leela or something that has similar meaning. Because if dance of lie has Maya, then dance of truth has Leela. Anyways let me see. If I see something in those lines I will start a new thread.
@lamcute it was Arjun who made Jhanvi write those letter. Jhanvi didnt tell this. Also there are many loopholes in Jhanvi's testimony. It didnt talk about what happened to Maya as a child. So let Maya's revenge start, we will get clear picture

@alex first you have to shed facade, if you have to shed the facade of others. Which Maya has done. I was expecting for long when she will become bad and mad in front of the world. Only then the direction will change. Because till that point everyone has Maya to blame and Maya is reacting to what they are doing. When Maya wears the jail saree of white circle is complete. VMs dialogue when Maya was wearing white everything was fine, when colors came on Maya all problems started. Now colors have gone from Maya and Mathur and Sharma family is enjoying. Arjun wants to marry Saanjh as if Maya never existed and others happy. VMs blessing to Saanjh working. Let you get all the love. VMs curse also working. Saanjh seems to be in Arjun's heart and he has everyone for him. So blessing, curse everything is working. So Saanjh request also has to work. What is written for me, give to Maya.
Also as I said truth is stranger than fiction. Not sure whether there is anything more to Mansi story. But then it is Maya. Even if she tells bad about herself, you cannot swallow it completely. She was talking about murder as if she is describing a cricket match she has played. There are more things than what meets the eye. What you see with your eyes is Maya.

@fallingsnow I am not touching that part as I feel mostly we will have to take it as such. Not sure if anything else will be shown. But yes it leaves open few questions.Coming to property. Yes Maya gave it to Arjun. That's why I laughed when Maya told Maa Lakshmi dont leave Arjun's hand. That F&C is the only way of Maya's salvation. Once Maya goes the real motive of making Maya bad and mad has to come out. Arjun might try to save that property, but then it can bring issues. And yes Saanjh mostly will have to eat her words about Jhanvi. A person who doesnt have any benefit on Maya's life or death. Jhanvi is not that. She has benefit. In what way we need to see.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, court didn't see the truth. The court didn't hear the truth and didn't want to listen or see the truth. Hypocrisy won its glorious victory. Maya is executed and everyone is happy
But this isn't Maya's truth. This is Maya in Maya. It was an incredible dance of illusion, behind which no one has desire to look. Because behind illusion true. Nobody is comfortable and doesn't benefit from the truth
Maya gave what they wanted. After all, it was this Maya's truth that Duffer wanted to tell to the whole world - Maya did it as always. Maya give him this too