Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys will post analysis tomorrow. Happy independence day.arjun 's cure is happening. So he will finally get independence from his madness.
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So whats ur point of view on obsession which is dangerous? It would be nice if u could be more like in ur previous post.

See Beyahadh story plot was of a sociopath falling in love and slowly her love turns into an obsession. A psycho-thriller with a strong love angle. It was supposed to talk about the concept of selfless love and selfish obsession. And my point is that they Cvs failed to show what they are supposed to show. This is not what they promised to show it is just we are refusing to accept the fact coz we had hopes from this one.
And sorry for the typos i am typing from phone.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

Show me where love was, thats the whole point what they wanted to show whta they intend and what crap they presented. All the actors did what they were asked to the loophole was in the story.
I used to support all this things you are saying too but frankly saying you should watch other tv series too from various countries and directors some short stories.
Infact chuck it i am doing my majors in film and TV studeis and all i wnat to say is they failed in what they are trying to do. 'These are not things you do for love'
They don't even develop the base just accept it. Arjun propose here they came back got married and all
Loopholes loopholes everywhere.
Accept it the show sucks. And no matter what we wish the ending will suck too.

yaah agree with you..you know why?? b'coz in the end jenny said love will win..but after this she have gone silent..not speaking much..what she can do..you know..so much negtiv charctr's acting does effect your real life too..it can effect your mental state at some point...some actors can handle it well..some cannot..and its good that our jenny is so professional that she's doing pretty well acting..๐Ÿ‘ and yah about the show i can say few things like..its an indian version of romentic thriller taken from westrn adaption..but they sucked at very large..portion in the beginning it was something like uniq..that i was excited about..but now again this is just turned as another saas bahu..achhai burai show..where evil fights with goodnes and goodness wins at the end..from some kind of epic turns..๐Ÿ˜† what i hate about is people enjoys watching Dexter..Hannibal..Gone Girl..but when something is made in indian version it has to be their way..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† otherwise they don't accept the show b'coz it would hurt individual's sentiments..Cvs will sure lose public if they turn against the public's intrst for the show..you can alwys predict the any indian show you pick..even before its starts..๐Ÿ˜† that's what indian televison level is..and some people are comparing beyhadh with gone girl ๐Ÿ˜† anyway in real life any husband's wife will go mad if she found that her husband is still behind her duskey ๐Ÿ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

See Beyahadh story plot was of a sociopath falling in love and slowly her love turns into an obsession. A psycho-thriller with a strong love angle. It was supposed to talk about the concept of selfless love and selfish obsession. And my point is that they Cvs failed to show what they are supposed to show. This is not what they promised to show it is just we are refusing to accept the fact coz we had hopes from this one.
And sorry for the typos i am typing from phone.

So what did they show? Wahi toh dikhaya...Love dikhaya Obsession dikhaya
chaipaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

yaah agree with you..you know why?? b'coz in the end jenny said love will win..but after this she have gone silent..not speaking much..what she can do..you know..so much negtiv charctr's acting does effect your real life too..it can effect your mental state at some point...some actors can handle it well..some cannot..and its good that our jenny is so professional that she's doing pretty well acting..๐Ÿ‘and yah about the show i can say few things like..its an indian version of romentic thriller taken from westrn adaption..but they sucked at very large..portion in the beginning it was something like uniq..that i was excited about..but now again this is just turned as another saas bahu..achhai burai show..where evil fights with goodnes and goodness wins at the end..from some kind of epic turns..๐Ÿ˜†what i hate about is people enjoys watching Dexter..Hannibal..Gone Girl..but when something is made in indian version it has to be their way..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†otherwise they don't accept the show b'coz it would hurt individual's sentiments..Cvs will sure lose public if they turn against the public's intrst for the show..you can alwys predict the any indian show you pick..even before its starts..๐Ÿ˜†that's what indian televison level is..and some people are comparing beyhadh with gone girl๐Ÿ˜†anyway in real life any husband's wife will go mad if she found that her husband is still behind her duskey๐Ÿ˜†

True that!
I accept her being evil i don't accept the show going this and her reason, you have mentioned dexter, how beautifully they develop his character, his reasons of being this way.
Maya is a beautiful character coz of jenny otherwise they lack the base of her being her. Why you ask coz indian audience.
chaipaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So what did they show? Wahi toh dikhaya...Love dikhaya Obsession dikhaya

Pyaar kahan tha yaar ? Am i missing something. Not once did they develop a strong bonding between arjun and maya. Thats what i have been saying yeh dikhana tha isliye humne koshish ki dikhne ki but wahin cvs fail hogaye.
Things she do for love! But cvs didn't develop that love. It was always in rush or maya manipulating things.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya's love is such that if she is alive, Arjun can also live! If she wants to die for whatever reason, then Arjun should also die along with her!
Is it correct?

Saanjh's love is such that even if she has to die, she does not want Arjun to die along with her!
Is it what conveyed in yesterday's episode?

Then why is she expecting every time Arjun to be her savior, only putting his life under risk!?
If the idea is to portray true love as opposed to obsessive love then it falls short of it, miserably!
This is one reason why her love is seen most often a 'suspected true love' rather than a very convincing one!
But the blame has to go to writers, squarely & the character Saanjh or actor herself can hardly help it!
May be, the looming truncation of show, did not help the writers placing some limitations in building up of Saanjh-Arjun love story!
Now atleast, they should make an earnest effort using the extension to salvage & make it look a good convincing alternative to life for both, Arjun & Saanjh, if Maya's love story had only created problems for everyone!
So far, the CVs have labored hard to project how hadh se zyada pyar is not good! -a tagline message they propagated long back!
Now, they have to convince the audience -genuineness of true love- if that is indeed the way, life should carry on!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys please don't spam the thread with assumptions. I had already told it is an episode discussion thread. It will discuss what has happened. Please don't discuss what is going to happen and dissect the show even before last episode is aired. We can criticise enough of storyline post last episode. For the time being please stick to episodes.also it is a humble request not to put spoilers in this thread. It takes me lot of effort to connect symbolism and assumptions chat and spoiler distract the focus and I don't want to deviate from what I am doing.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@fernandes u asked the most valid question. If saanjh wants to save arjun why she always expect him to save her. Why can't she atleast attempt to save herself. Her prayer is not Ganesh show me a way out but I know u will bring arjun to me. Once arjun does all the marna peethna this woman runs and tell dialogue knowing fully well arjun will come to her even it means death. She is a good lawyer in that sense.she always does play of words to attack a person mind to do what she wants.
shruthiravi thumbnail
14/8/2017

Guys posting from mobile so will be a short one. How does Maya control people. It is physical control. Cameras and all other physical control points including gundas. Yesterday episode proved what saanjh does.mind control. Most dangerous form of control where the person feels they are doing it themselves but they are made to do it. See this woman expect arjun to save her.once he saves her she tells big dialogues I should go away from you. Believe me the way she tells the other person won't ago. Arjun will go for dusky and they both will die. Dusky will get arjun even in death. If u look arjun died on his volition. I used to tell there were many points I used to feel creepy about her. Even manya had told. Yesterday those dialogues her black and white dress made me realize yes this woman is a lawyer and she uses mind control to get what she wants. 90 percent of work is done by God for her.10 percent she does with play of words. She is arjun madness. The madness that controls his mind who has a remote to his mind and he doesn't realize it. She can destroy arjun with a button. Arjun is her toy. What ashwin did to Maya was mind control. Remote of Maya life was with ashwin is with ashwin. Remote of arjun life is with saanj.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago