Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Why is Maya continously helping Duffer gang to find Saanjh ! C.mon its not that difficult. Yesterday she gave clue to Arjun that Saanjh is in Mumbai.
Today she told Duffer she too will pray for his wish , I mean she definitely knew it was for Saanjh & Duffer said his wish out aloud. Maya dialogues are quiet interesting. She told Duffer not God but she has the power to grant him his wish. She clearly knew what his wish was.
Next was her playing with the Mathurs & Sharma bros by making them say things with full knowledge about how much they loathe her. She even told Duffer wont u call me jaan for your jaan ?😆 After playing with them she told them she will not only show a video but audio too. In that audio Saanjh kept on giving hints which even Duffer could decipher & we think Maya would fail to notice this clues ?😳 She clearly knows the address & everything and how will Maya being so smart not understand the clues.
Next dialogue of Maya was when Suman or Arjun which one I forgot told her to do something ...what did she say ? Mein kya karungi Arjun karega ...

Duffer ka appendicitis surgery plan & the jokers exchanging letters exchanging meaningful looks ..has Maya not noticed anything ! They already have shown Maya knows every move that Duffer takes or even thinks !
Somehow I am getting this feeling Maya is helping Duffer get his jaan. Time and again they have shown Maya was aware of all their plans.

most heartbreaking dialogue was Duffer telling he cant even burn her & Maya telling you have done that long back !😭

My thoughts exactly!! How come Maya not know or is there another plan?
Or maybe inconsistent writing from CVs.
But if I have to guess I would say Maya is again thinking of future, she is 10 steps ahead then all of them.
There is definitely something fishy, something left blank in the story.
And the most important question being is Maya doing this all alone.
Maya giving hints and clues means she wants Arjun to reach that point. But why??
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

My thoughts exactly!! How come Maya not know or is there another plan?
Or maybe inconsistent writing from CVs.
But if I have to guess I would say Maya is again thinking of future, she is 10 steps ahead then all of them.
There is definitely something fishy, something left blank in the story.
And the most important question being is Maya doing this all alone.
Maya giving hints and clues means she wants Arjun to reach that point. But why??

Ya she's always shown to be 10 steps ahead of them. I am dead sure this is her plan as well. She takes a flower and puts it on the diya saying only she can save Saanjh . After saying this she lights a diya in Jhanvi's name. What happens is we have seen in SBS segments in while Maya is about to press the remote control Jhanvi comes there & saves her by slapping Maya & then gives a long lecture.
I cannot get away with the feeling that its all Mayas plan too. She knows Duffer after getting clues will surely try to save Saanjh. But now that the show has extended I don't know what they intend to do next but I just hope Jenny is out & her track ends .
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shurthi Rajesh Khattar already has commented on Khushal's photo "Coming soon" this means maybe we will have his appearance somewhere in coming episodes..and as for the show having an extension of 40 episodes as the show was originally having 260-300 episodes so..we are at about 220 so maybe it is possible that they will wrap up the originally intended story..i am sure@shurthi you are secret writer of beyhadh Cvs and you're one who created maya's character 😉..b'coz you are the only one..who is still stick to the story of maya whatever the circumtances you haven't changed a little statement about maya from the day first..till now you sound same amazing stand you have for her...for and her story..👍🏼 BTW from this show i only find somone really with sense..suman in yesterday's episode when Subh and Ayaan were blaming maya sab tumhari wajah se hua hai bla bla blah..and then Suman told ayan aub apendix me koi kya kar sakta ha ayan?? only she sound sensible person..other one was prem.poor innocent soul died for nothing..😆 only i see Ayan..Subh..Arjun..VM..Sanjh..Maya..Jhanvi..all them uses very often this Blame Game..stratgy 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys when I wrote analysis yesterday I knew there will be some angry responses. I respect all different povs.Thank you for posting. But I stick to my pov. Hope you also respect that. One thing I have to tell i believe God come in front of us in various forms. One of it is human. God does not look like the picture we see in pooja room. A human can become God through actions if they understand the essence of God. Also if u imitate a person u can imitate what pleases the brain. But you can never imitate the innate quality in a person unless you don't have it in you.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys who think Maya is deliberately giving hints. I agree to you. Arjun says Ganesh opened doors.But it was intelligent Maya who allowed them audio clip. There is more to it than what meets the eye. As without that audio no door no window. @factfictionmyth jhanvi has to kill Maya. Only ashwin can bring her out. Because jhanvi had always gone behind ashwin creating this monster out of Maya. It is better she kills this monster she has created. There is extension for beyhadh.I had wanted it.I hope Maya goes to jail.aur ye arjun saanj shaadi ke kuch tamashe mile. That haldi that 'a' that ghatbandhan most important vm blessing everything has to play out. And saanj journey in Mauritius taking the leftover from Maya that too has to come out. Also Maya needs to be in jail for sometime.
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys who think Maya is deliberately giving hints. I agree to you. Arjun says Ganesh opened doors.But it was intelligent Maya who allowed them audio clip. There is more to it than what meets the eye. As without that audio no door no window. @factfictionmyth jhanvi has to kill Maya. Only ashwin can bring her out. Because jhanvi had always gone behind ashwin creating this monster out of Maya. It is better she kills this monster she has created. There is extension for beyhadh.I had wanted it.I hope Maya goes to jail.aur ye arjun saanj shaadi ke kuch tamashe mile. That haldi that 'a' that ghatbandhan most important vm blessing everything has to play out. And saanj journey in Mauritius taking the leftover from Maya that too has to come out. Also Maya needs to be in jail for sometime.

@shurthi ...so arjun is divorcing maya..as you said..you are right.shurthi..but what unbearable pain we're going to watch in beyhadh now..whole shitjun thing..but better..i am not going to bear it..😆 i am going to stop watching beyhadh for sometime..only going to read your analysis...i remembered the 1st episode of beyhadh started with song Deva Shree Ganesha..and Duffer-Duskey both were happy but then maya came..her entry was like..she was coming from darkness with lights behind her..in sensible manner this significe that she will walk out of darkness by her self..and this time..ganesha will be with her...for sure..😉
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I think she was deliberately giving hints. Many things caught my notice. The first song when the show begins was Arjun & Saanjh standing there in the light in front of Ganesha. But Maya coming from the back like a silhouette & finally we see her face in the light. She takes her postion while Saanjh gets pushed sidewards & the whole thing happening with Maya completely oblivious to it. Double D discuss her but she doesnt even notice them completely immersed in Ganesha seeking HIS blessings. We see Maya alone standing there with no one & in light coming from darkness.

Then Shruti another thing symbolic I feel is Saanjh running behind Arjun to Mauritius . Arjun keeps certain things for Maya which Maya happily collects but you see she keeps on throwing the gifts as well while Saanjh goes on collecting her left overs & be happy. The she sees the real thing. Arjun proposing to Maya & Saanjh is seen crying her heart out. Maya got Arjun lost him and now Saanjh will get her uttaran . But can she remain happy or will she again have a heartbreak like we saw she had ?
shruthiravi thumbnail
@factfictionmyth Maya has to realize power within. I had told earlier also thinking arjun will save her was her biggest mistake and without arjun darkness will take her. Only u can fight ur battle. Trust yourself. In first scene Maya was crying in front of Ganesha. Then that night again she cried alone in balcony when her duppatta fell on arjun. But before that arjun took her photo. If u look back who gave him right to take that photo of a girl without she knowing and keep in ur portfolio. So many things are there like that. Also I knew they were just playing Aug end.it was evident with the dragging. Pace didn't increase and I had felt it will go to Oct. Why should they end a show premature that give them decent trp and more than 1million views daily online.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@lepcha another thing we need to remember is that arjun was written in Maya hand.photo was taken. Then ashwin erases it by aiming at arjun and jhanvi pushing the couple. So erasing of arjun name has to happen. However a photo had captured it written in Maya hands.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
The story has now progressed upto a stage where maya is finally getting arrested & Arjun is offering divorce to her!
But that is shot before extension!
Now, with a good scope for 2 or 3 tracks to run before it finally winds up in October, what can happen further?
Will divorce materialise? Will Maya give up that easily?
Can Arjun-Saanjh marriage really happen?
If Khattar comes back (another mummy returns story!) what will he do?
Will Maya go back to Ganesha after giving up Arjun, for her sukoon?
Or, will she remain adamant with a fight in her hands?
Will we get to see a beyhadh Maya with never-say-die attitude, after all these happenings, till the very end?

Aur jaane ke liye dekthe rahi ye! the one & only show Beyhadh on Sony TV, till it ends whenever it is!

PS: If the number of episodes are restricted at around 150, it would have been a good thriller story!
Now, with the CH dragging it further, it does not look like beyhadh story but only beyhadh sorry!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago