Beyhadh Saanjh and Rajeev fanfiction.

Anonymous1256 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone! I am new to Indiaforum and I am a loyal fan of the serial Beyhadh that comes on Sony TV. To begin with, I am not a fan of Maya. Infact, I despite the character Maya and also spineless Arjun! My hatred for both of these characters also attribute to their exceptional talent of portraying the roles they are playing but I wouldn't go much deeper in this. I am here to present a fanfiction on Saanjh and Rajeev and this is going to be a spin off from today's episode. I do not want Rajeev to die !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous1256 thumbnail
Arjun, Saanjh and Rajeev have Maya tied up and are patiently waiting for the cops to come and arrest Maya. Arjun and Rajeev have their usual conversation about Maya and in the mean time, Saanjh starts feeling dizzy. Rajeev notices this and screamed "Saanjh"!!! Both Arjun and Rajeev rushed to Saanjh! Arjun asks Saanjh if she is okay and despite her claims of being fine, Arjun asks her to take rest. He asks Rajeev to look after Maya and he will cater to Saanjh. Hearing this Rajeev protests. Rajeev: " Arjun, let me take Saanjh to rest and you be with Maya. Maya will try to escape and atleast she won't attack you fatally since you are her object of obsession. Given the witch she is, I do not want to spend a second longer with her.",saying this he stares at Maya with hatred in his eyes. Maya looks at him with utter exasperation and livid upon Rajeev for already assuming her intentions of attacking Rajeev. Arjun:" Nahi Rajeev, main Saanjh me saath rehta noon. My dusky needs me.". Saanjh:"Tumlog bekaar mein tension le rahe ho. Abhi Maya ko sahi salamat police ke pass handover karna humara focus hai. Anni him ise kisi ek ke bharose chorke nahi jaa sakte.". Arjun:" Nahi Dusky! Maya abhi much nahi kar payegi. Won abhi humare kabze mein hain. Tu mere saath chal. Tere khoon beh rahi hai. Rajeev:"Maya kuch bhi kar sakti hai. Hume ispe kisi bhi halat mein bharosa nahi Karna chahiye. Saanjh ko main leke jaati hoon. Maya Arjun ko kuch nahi karegi kyonki Arjun uski sanak hai par woh Saanjh aur Mujhe jaan she maar dena chahti hai. Isiliye Saanjh aur Mujhe Maya se door rehna chahiye. ". Saanjh:"Guys, main theek noon. Rajeev, tumne sahi kaha, Maya kuch bhi kar sakti hai aur isiliye Hume ek saath rehke uski muqabila karni chahiye. Main yahin pe so jaati noon jab take police ba aaye. Tumlog Maya ko dekho.
Edited by Anonymous1256 - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Saanjh and Rajeev FF means are you planning to unite them in the story?
Saanjh falling for her dad's murderer or something? 😲
Anonymous1256 thumbnail
Rajeev : "Saanjh, khoon beh raha hai. T um mere saath chalo. Arjun ko yeh chudail Maya kuch nahi karegi. Aur Mujhe aur tumhe akele payegi toh bhagwaan ke paas pahucha degi! Ispe kisi bhi halat pe vishwaas nahi karni chahiye. Main tumhe hospital le chalta noon". Saanjh:" Rajeev, main Arjun ko chor ke kahin nahi jaungi". Arjun:" Dusky, Rajeev thik keh raha hai. Tu uske saath hospital jaa. Main idhar iss dayan ko police ke hawale karta hoon" Saanjh and Rajeev leave. Rajeev takes her through a different route. Saanjh:" Rajeev, hospital toh dusre taraf hai. Hum idhar se kyon jaa rahe hai?" Rajeev:" Saanjh, tum abhi tak pehle jaise bholi bhali ladki ho. Hum hospital nahi jaa rage hai. Hum kahin aur jayenge jaha tum tak koi pahuch nahi payega!" He laughs out loud. Saanjh:" Rajeev, Mujhe Arjun ke paas Jana hai. " Rajeev: " Saanjh tum kahin nahi jaogi. Tum ab mere saath chalogi". Scared Saanjh starts struggling while Rajeev holds her hands. He let go of her hands for a moment, put one hand on Saanjh's mouth to shut her up and the other beheath her knees and picked her up bridal street and moved towards his destination. Despite struggling a lot, Saanjh couldn't help herself. She was carried to a place where no one can reach her. It was a secret underground basement. She fainted in Rajeev's arm. Rajeev put her down on the bed, cleaned her wounds, took off her kurti and patted on her head. After a couple of hours, Saanjh woke up. She saw Rajeev sleeping beside her. As she tried to get up, she realized that she doesn't have her kurti on. She was just in her camisole. Panic struck her. She screamed covering herself with the blanket. Rajeev got up and covered her mouth with his hands. Rajeev:" Saanjh, calm down. Relax. Nothing has happened between us. This is my secret place where no one can reach us. Maya has her goons looking out for us. The moment we are out, they will kill us. Main tumhe yahaan isiliye laya taki tum zinda raho. Yahaan se ek tunnel hai Jo seedha Maya ki ghar tak jaate hai. Hum hospital pahuchne se pehle Maya ki aadmi Hume pakad leta. Hum yahaan zyada safe hai. Hospital wali baat Maine Maya ko bewakoof banane ke liye bola tha. Uski aadmi ko police pakad legs. Jab tak police na aaye, Hume yahaan rukna hai. " Saanjh gave a sigh of relief. "Mere kapde kaha hai?" She asked. Rajeev"Tum resyt karo. Kapde sahi salamat hai. Aur abhi tumhe kapdo ki zaroorat nahi hai." Saanjh fumed in anger saying "Rajeev, Mujhe mazaak bilkul pasand nahi hai. Mere kapde do. " Rajeev laughed saying" Sorry Saanjh, abhi tumhe tumhari kapde nahi milega. Tum rest karo, main khaana lati hoon. Rajeev went to the kitchen. Saanjh was clueless about Rajeev's intention. She tried to run only to realize that her legs are chained to the bed. Rajeev came with soupwith soup and pasta. Seeing Saanjh struggling, he said"Saanjh, tum yahaan safe ho. Yahaan tumhe kuch nahi hogi. Main mazaak kar raha that. Relax karo aur khana khalo. Maine tumhara favourite penned pasta banaya. Khake batao kaisa hai." He then opened the chains. Hungry Saanjh hesitantly took a spoon of soup. "Achha baba" she replied. Rajeev smiled and said," chalo tumhe pasand toh aaya". After Saanjh asked,"Washroom kaha hai?" Rajeev replied "Us taraf" pointing his finger to the direction. Saanjh walked away and suddenly screamed"Aaahhh". Hearing her, Rajeev rushed to her and asked "Kya hua?". He saw Saanjh horribly injured her foot and was bleeding. He picked her up in his arms and walked to the washroom and placed the on the toilet. " Once you are done, let me know." He walked away. Then again he carried Saanjh back to the bed and tended to her wound. "Apna khayal nahi rakh Santo ho.Har baar musibaat mein phas jaate ho." He scolded the.