Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

@TM- tere muh me ghee shakkar ... did saanj really gets Arjun??hope saanj and Arjun really gets united and married at the end 😳 yay yay almost kiss won over love bites 😆 love AnShal and SaaJun 😳 ❤️

That would be great ending. It would prove Maya was right all along. The leech was indeed lurking around to have her hands on a married man. Arjun would be proven a lusty cheater who had married Maya for her beauty and money while he wanted Saanjh at the side to be his pagalpan & as his soulmate 😆 You suggested the perfect ending. I want SaaJun standing & kissing and speaking how much they love each other while a battered Maya lies and watches them. That would be just perfect. Would give SaaJun fans like you happiness and Maya fans like me the pleasure that we were right about these two all along & also more reason to hate chipku chewing gum😳😆

Her crossing all hadhs for her love would prove so right. She had foreseen this & was preparing for it. 😊
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i would prefer them to stay friends but even if they develop feelings for one another then it would mean that Vandana's blessings worked, Maya's illusion which she created in front of the world became true and after everything Arjun went through at Maya's hands i don't blame the guy for falling in love with that person who supported him at every step of the way..It would mean that Maya let her love slip from her hands the day her love turned into obsession.

Arjun considered Saanjh as her best friend and Maya her love but then his life changed upside down when Maya trapped his bro , murdered his mom and trapped him in the murder case...On one hand Maya wanted to kill him while on the other Saanjh stood by him all along...I think it is not unnatural if during this course Arjun's feelings developed for Saanjh and friendship from his end turned to love

But still i would prefer if they remain best friends and even if they do end up together then i don't have a problem with it

So, ya it is a matter of perception
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
I think many SaaJun fans had said that Arjun too loved Saanjh but he was not realizing it yet. I think even Maya knew it and so she never felt secure with Saanjh around. But however they had never made Arjun show those romantic feelings towards Saanjh but his feelings always seemed kinda confused. So Maya was right that they had something on , so why call her insecure ? Which wife will feel completely secure knowing that her husband & his bestie doesnt share a platonic relation ?
On one hand he said he couldn't think Dusky in a romantic way , was never shown to be jealous of Jeetu or Samay . But his actions were always contradicting his thoughts. He saying ILU to Saanjh sitting on shaadi ki mandaap & becoming intimate ignoring his wife , his sneaking in the night to get drunk with Saanjh & telling ILU again. His attending Dusky who didnt even get burnt because Maya saved her & continously hugging her while the wife with her burnt hands was ignored. Saanjh & Arjun were behaving disgustingly & applying colour on each other while hugging was even before Maya had spiked their drink. His calling her pagalpan in front of his pregnant wife & other nonsense dialogues that he kept on saying from time to time mostly indicated that he had feelings for Saanjh.

The only time Dusky & Duffer didn't cross limits was when maya was staying with Vandana. That time was maybe because Duffer was trying hard to lose his virginity like a horny bull that even Dusky had to take a back seat , but not before she complained about it '' aajkal toh tu mujhe bhool gaya '' . I say wait a second babe .. let your obsession have the taste of heaven for which he's trying so hard& that alone made him so crazy that he didn' t even think a second before making it out in your favorite Shanti spot! 😳😆. Such was his eagerness . So this again will prove Duffer was after her body & money and after he had them he was back to Dusky.

I really want a SaaJun ending with dialogues like Arjun loving her all the while but realizing it late as because hes Duffer. I would love to hear all these coming from Duffers mouth & hate him more & his doormat. But Maya the smartass realized this much before and was living in fear which she was actually of losing him. her weakness which actually became the result of her downfall.

anshvi thumbnail
Well as I said it is a matter of perception

I think if Maya knew that Arjun loved Saanjh and hadn't realized it yet then any girl should have left that guy but Maya did get married to him because Maya was never shown as a normal girl.

Any normal girl can get insecure and that is correct but any normal girl will also not go on a killing spree like Maya did

There is a huge difference between crimes and human mistakes

There was always a difference between Maya and a normal girl...A normal girl if knew that his fiance had feelings for his bestie but hasn't realised them yet then a normal girl will break the engagement.

This show is not about a normal girl's sad love story but about a woman who can cross all limits when it comes to love...Her love turned to obsession and destroyed everyone including herself...Hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi - Pyar bhi

Maya's love turned to obsession and that became harmful for everyone

Maya wanted to control Arjun...She could't stand anyone who were near to Arjun...She faked her miscarriage to separate Saanjh from Arjun and she did separate them for 3 years

When she saw Ayaan was close to Arjun and wanted to take Arjun from her then she trapped him in a fake case

When she thought that Arjun will leave her if he gets the proofs hence she instigated Samay and he murdered Prem...Both deserved jail for this

Then to get Arjun's love and attention she tried to kill her mom for the second

When she realised that Ayaan will again give Arjun the proof then she trampled him over mercilessly by her car

She killed Vandana

and then trapped Arjun in the murder case

All her actions have been to keep Arjun for herself...Her love turned to obsession and it turned her into a criminal , she from a victim turned into the criminal..Her downfall is not that she knew Arjun loved Saanjh but didn't realise it but the fact that she got obsessed and wanted to control love

So, as i said

This show is not about a normal girl's sad love story whose husband left her for his best friend but about a woman who can cross all limits when it comes to love...Her love turned to obsession and destroyed everyone including herself...Hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi - Pyar bhi
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Without making a list of Maya's crimes SaaJun or rather Saanjh cannot be justified 😆 Only not commiting murder places Saanjh on a higher pedestal otherwise her obsession with Duffer in fact looks crazier than Maya sometimes. 😆 Nothing can be said like yeah Saanjh did this , she was a worthy daughter & a girl focussed on her career. She knew where to draw the line even while her heart was breaking. No nothing. Nada. Cvs made her character so weak and she only seemed like a obsessed doormat to so many people. She never ever emerged strong but was always a weakling waiting for her Duffer like time endless.
Maya was not normal. She was suicidal . Don't know why she didnt do away with that Ashwin but whimpered like a cat at the sight of him. Meaning she never loved herself enough to take his life.. But then Arjun enters her life to add colours in her black & white life. . He would even go in the night to feed her ice cream to take away her lonliness. Saanjh however didn't like all this & Arjun had to lie to her . Don't know why only Arjun was the sole employee taking panga with Maya as well as concerned about her ! 😕

This Maya became strong and killed Ashwin at once when he tried to kill her Arjun.
Arjun had seen Mayas pagalpan at the time when she ran with a knife to stab her dad when her mom got manipulated by him for the upteenth time. He had seen her psychotic nature her suicidal tendencies her dysfunctional family. He used to get a creepy feel that Maya was watching over him always & he even knew she had cctvs installed all over & kept a watch on everyone & everything. Then came those 7 deadly vachans which were pretty scary & Arjun did not even bat an eyelid while taking them. He was well aware of what he was getting into , not like he thought her to be normal.

So if people can say if Maya knew about SaaJun then why did she marry Arjun then I think its right to say the same stands for Arjun. He knew Maya was a difficult person not normal , he used to get certain creepy vibes from her too , he even told his Chipku that it felt like a pressure cooker placed on his head while with Maya so why did he marry her ? He knew Dusky was his pagalpan , he knew he cant live without her & he also came to know Dusky loved him. So what made him say he will handle things. Because his handling things seemed like staying married to Maya as she was rich & play Dusky duffer dost dost pyar pyar on the side . infact his handling seemed more like he wanted both the women in his life like gharwali & baharwali .😆 What did Duffer do next . He declared he was marrying Maya in a week & don't say it was because of manipulation & all because no one can manipulate a person to fall in love & Duffer had said he was in love,.

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Moreover its waste of time now to make a list of Mayas faults or crimes. I think the whole forum now whole Heartedly agrees that she is no victim. But still there's people who don't feel sorry for these so called human flaws of theseso called saintly characters. Vandana a woman with regressive thoughts a doormat friend and a cheater as well as unfaithful person has no place for sympathy in my heart.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Maya's eyes swell with tears- when Arjun is in pain- we understand it, without any doubt, as it is her expression of love for Arjun!
In the same way, if Arjun's eyes shed tears -if we understand it or not - at least, the sharp observing Maya notices it & understands it!
Otherwise, why should she voluntarily disclose where Saanjh is kept, when Arjun was not even asking her, anything!

While Maya can love Arjun truly, she does understand where his heart is now really belonging to!!

A true love is really so subtle, it can be felt or realised or understood only by another true lover like Maya!
She is very obsessive to hold on him but also is yielding to him, when he is helpless!

A very strange personality -she makes you hate her but once in a while shows a tender heart too!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
While isn't it the main difference
between a friend who supported Arjun every step of the way and between a murdered who went on a killing spree

Saanjh has made several silly mistakes while Maya has done many crimes

isn't this the main difference...it is silly to compare mistakes with heinous crimes

Arjun never realised the extent of what Maya can do...He thought that he was in love with her...love with a girl who had a troubled childhood, a girl who was lonely, a girl who was standing up for the first time against her dad, a girl who helped Arjun patch up his relation with his mom, a girl who saved his life on the beach

Little did he know that her love will become obsession and will suffocate him and soon destroy the lives of his loved ones

The makers are putting across the message loud and clear 'Hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi - pyar bhi' the message is loud and clear

I want Saanjh and Arjun to stay friends and Maya to get punished for her crimes. even if Saajh ends up with Arjun then also it's fine

coz this show was alwasy supposed to be a dark thriller and not a lovey dovey love story
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Mistakes only lead to crimes. Just like the butterfly effect. Certain small events turns into major destructions. Here Double Ds too much chipka chipki & not maintaining limits in friendship led to Mayas insecurities & crimes.