Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So trying to reunite ur friend with his family is wrong?
That's called selfless concern. What is she getting there? She just wants arjun to be happy. Arjun can't be blamed for not providing the medical help because even the doctors couldn't help maya. Maya can never heal because maya doesn't want to take medications. She keeps on manipulating and fooling people. She starts controlling the people so much that they lose their sanity.

If one's selfless concern can create havoc in others' life, then one should keep that selfless concern in their pocket. Arjun was not a 2 year old kid that he needed someone's help to reunite with his family.

And Arjun is not to be blamed for not taking Maya to a doc, like seriously? Maya didn't want to be healed, that was established later. Earlier Mr. Duffer was busy drinking daaru with his bestie, while calling his wife pagal. He didn't know at that time that Maya won't take medicines. This is like saying that if a person can't be cured by doctors, one should just let him suffer and not take him to a hospital.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

See why I think that Saanjh is not the strongest character because she is more or less portrayed as a damsel in distress , she says a lot of times 'jhak nahi marai 3 saal' but then again she didn't win a single case
I would have preferred if she managed to get out Arjun out of jail or at least even manage to post pone hanging
She sort of forgave Samay which again was a big let down
even when she got blackmailed Samay instead of trying to save herself she left it up to Arjun to save her
And she couldn't do anything about Prem's death as well

She isn't the brightest coz she did get played by Maya almost every single time
But yes she has been a true friend and has been by Arjun's side all this while..Her over dependence on Arjun makes her a bit annoying at times

So, in my opinion she is not the strongest character but at the end of the day her friendship is genuine and her love can definitely be called selfless

Maya was always supposed to be this dark character...In my opinion her character was always supposed to be this way...one who can cross all limits and pretty much that is what she has been doing...I don't think it got butchered...Yes writers could have handled it a bit better but for me she has been a strong dark character who crosses all limits and destroys the love the moment it tries to control her.

By the end of the show the message which the makers are going to give is pretty clear 'Hadh se zyada juch bhi accha nahi..pyar bhi'

Maya's love is not true love but obsession and that is what time and again makers are trying to put across

I guess the makers have always intended to portray Samay as a man descending into depravity due to his love for Maya( read: room for redemption/change of stance from an accused to approver) and that he his moral compass is at the very least, intact. He's loyal to a fault like a foot soldier doing the dirty deeds of an imperial leader.. I'd have probably liked such a character with pitch black shades had there been proper backing behind what she does instead of showing her do random shit in the name of loving Arjun. Arjun wasn't even someone who's unattainable/posed that great a 'challenge' that she should go to great lengths to take control over his independence and basic human rights. If she'd just let him be, things would have stayed normal. Basic common sense. The current GGeseq story line makes no sense too because neither is Arjun a gold-digger nor a philanderer like Nick was. There're a gazillion contradictions in her characterization like for example, the Maya who'd jumped into the lake to save her mom without a second thought turns into this person who tries to murder her mom twice to gain Arjun's sympathy or try to gaslight her to pin the murder of Ashwin on her shoulders. The supposedly brilliant Maya preserves incriminating evidence against herself so that someone could 'discover' it and help her out. Like are you kidding me? Someone said long ago on the forum, it's like the makers are throwing darts on a random board full of post it notes that have various nefarious deeds written on them in an effort to make Maya as much of a criminal as they can- oh but that's alright because she has a mental illness, regardless of whether said mental illness ever manages to instill sympathy in the audience. It just points towards lazy writing like how some show makers just randomly kill characters or give a sad ending just to throw in the shock factor as opposed to concentrating on keeping the writing incisive.

Saanjh and Arjun are basically millenials who you meet in the park or on the streets. That's how natural they are as characters. So their characters absolutely make sense although at one tends to like them solely because Maya is deplorable in comparison. Which again points towards bad writing😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veronica.

We are not 'trying' to prove that she is bad. She IS bad(well not exactly evil bad, just repulsive) and we are just discussing the things she did.

People make posts against Saanjh coz she is super annoying, not because 'we' want to prove that she is as bad as Maya. This topic was about Saanjh's immoral behaviour, yet most of her fans dragged Maya here, counting her sins instead of providing justification to Saanjh's deeds. Once 'you people' dragged Maya in the conversation, discussion shifted from the main topic to irrelevant things like who did what and when.

So if u r not trying to prove saanjh bad then why don't u discuss maya. She is also already bad. Infact bad is not the word. She is not a human anymore. Even if u consider saanjh immoral then maya is what? No comparison. Saanjh has only protected her friend from maya. If protecting a friend is a sin then saanjh is bad but it's funny maya kills vandana no discussions or criticism but saanjh tries to help a friend she becomes characterless.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the TM wants to discuss Saanjhs character less behavior y r some peeps taking offense! Its her topic her wish. 😕
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I can strictly restrict myself to the topic of thread, I wish to make an observation that Maya's home was nearly broken (it is still not yet completely happened, so I qualify it with 'nearly') for the following reasons!
The Major factors that nearly destroyed ArYa's marital life are,

1. Arjun was upset with Maya for her dealings with Rajiv! He said that clearly to Maya!

2. He was extremely agitated for the loss of bandar! He held all three women responsible! But later Maya blamed it on Arjun through her diary entries & newly found neighbor!

3. Death of Vandana & Ayaan's accident

So, blaming it only or entirely on Saanjh is not at all justified!

Now coming to the second part, did or does she have Arjun with her?
Arjun is still very ambiguous in his feelings!
And he has not expressed it very openly (in the recent times) to Saanjh, in a serious or convincing manner!

Secondly, ArYa's marriage is still very much on, even though the couple is not in best of terms!

So, the accusation is not having any ground at all - like Saanjh already got or getting Arjun, etc!

In future, she may or may not get him! But we can judge it - if it is legally or morally correct- only when the event happens!

Right now, Maya is still in control of her life& it is premature to jump at any conclusion!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So if u r not trying to prove saanjh bad then why don't u discuss maya. She is also already bad. Infact bad is not the word. She is not a human anymore. Even if u consider saanjh immoral then maya is what? No comparison. Saanjh has only protected her friend from maya. If protecting a friend is a sin then saanjh is bad but it's funny maya kills vandana no discussions or criticism but saanjh tries to help a friend she becomes characterless.

Do you have a copyright on Saanjh? Only you can discuss her goodness, but others who find her unbearable can't say a word against her, is that the case now?
Whether I discuss Maya or Saanjh, it is entirely upto me. Feel free to open a thread discussing Maya's humanity.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veronica.

Do you have a copyright on Saanjh? Only you can discuss her goodness, but others who find her unbearable can't say a word against her, is that the case now?
Whether I discuss Maya or Saanjh, it is entirely upto me. Feel free to open a thread discussing Maya's humanity.

It's amusing to see u discussing about saanjh being bad then about the other who is the criminal. This is not this post. All the posts are only trying to prove saanjh bad as maya. This just proves there is consciousness in humans. They can't tolerate they support wrong. Saanjh is just uses as tool to justify maya s insecurity. Maya even gets jealous of ayaan. Maya even can't tolerate arjun's closeness with jhanvi. So saanjh is just tool to justify maya.
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear TM , a woman who give flying kiss to someone else's fianc while hugging her husband what should we call her ?!! Please do answer
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

(In B/W war zone..of *The homebreaker gets the man*)

*Me- Aplha to Delta...Alpha to Delta..Do you copy??
#High command- Copy High command..what's your postion?..over

*Me- Sir yaha pe Bahot badi jung shuru ho chuki hai Duskey k Dewaane aur Maya k Andh followers k bich me.Over..

#High command- Kisko Replay mat karna i repeat Kisko replay mat karna over..

*Me- But sir iss yuddh me kya kiya jaye? Over

#High Command- Nothing beta agar apni fingers ko bade bade repl ies dekar pain dena na chahta ho to kuch bhi mat kar aur chup chap replies padh Over..

*Me- Jaisa Aap chahe Over & Out..

🤣🤣
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

@TM- tere muh me ghee shakkar ... did saanj really gets Arjun??hope saanj and Arjun really gets united and married at the end 😳 yay yay almost kiss won over love bites 😆 love AnShal and SaaJun 😳 ❤️