Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@TM, if the homebreaker gets the man in the end it would leave a very wrong message for the viewers. Okay Maya has to pay for her wrongdoings but Saanjh, the so called pure and great soul is not a pure and great soul.
1. Okay Saanjh and Arjun are best friends and it is okay for her to secretly love Arjun but a real best friend does not interfere in every minute of her best friend's life so that he becomes so dependent and not allowed to grow. She was even calling him for an ice cream in the middle of his work. That means she was not a true friend in that sense because she was interested only in meeting him all the time and not interested in his career to progress. As a true friend she should have given space to him. Even parents need to give space to their children to grow properly and become independent.
2. After a best friend's wedding the other friend should realise that his wife would be his first priority now. So she has no business in secretly calling him for a meeting in the night and she should also realise that even though she was the first one to apply colours on her friend in each and every Holi she cannot now in front of his wife. But this arrogant creature was bragging in front of her friend's wife that she always used to do that.
3. Saanjh knew that Arjun loved Maya. So as a true friend she should have allowed her friend to deal with Maya himself and not interfere and become a third wheel in between a married couple and telling her friend all the time that his wife is mad.
4. During the Ayan 'rape' case she was hell bent on proving Maya to be evil conveniently forgetting about her client who had to go to jail.
5. She is even joining hands with her father's killer to catch Maya.

The makers are wrong in portraying this pathetic character called as a pure and great soul and that her love is selfless which is wrong on their part.

All the characters in the show have to bear the fruits of their karma and a happy ending for Saanjh with Arjun is something she does not deserve.

Hope the makers justify their ending of this show in a realistic manner.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If dusky & duffer decide to fall for each other and the rest of Mathurs & Sharma whole-heartedly support them who can object such a relation?
Yes, one person can & will prevent such a thing happening, with all her might!
As long as Maya Arjun Sharma is around them, nothing is going to happen!
So, it remains to be seen how Duffer and Dusky are going to handle Maya!
Already, Duffer is pretending to fall sick & escape from Maya to reach his dusky who is in captivity of her abductors!
So far Duffer has saved her umpteen times & there is no reason why this time too , he won't succeed!
After that what?
If Maya's trump card of holding Saanjh as a hostage fails, what will she do next?
Will she attempt to kill or kidnap someone else?
When Maya gets exhausted with every trick, will she concede defeat?
Maya is fighting her battle hard but will the final victory be hers?
Truth will prevail-what & whose truth?
The truth is Maya's love is indeed beyhadh but just not good enough to hold on Arjun with her!
She is struggling all the time to put across her point to Arjun but she is only failing to convince the very same man whom she is believed to be in love with!
Saanjh is also persistent in her love but not obsessive like Maya!

In the initial days, the suave & smart Maya possessed all winning cards! So, she could get herself easily and quickly into a winning position over the tentative and not so confident dusky! Maya got her trophy! But, her methods were not good! So, Maya could not comfortably retain her trophy over life time despite holding numerous assets to her advantages such as good charming looks, monies, influence & intelligence over her poor competitor!

But then, it wasn't in her destiny to live peacefully with her love of life! The destiny favors only Saanjh, it seems!! And Saanjh finally appears to have won her race against Maya, after a long drawn struggle! The tortoise has managed to outwit the fast running rabbit!
That is the emerging truth!
When Maya realises that, her struggles will also come to an end!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Indeed stalking this thread is so much fun😉😆😆I just can't understand why people are so hell bent on white washing certain character when she is clearly not one🤢Dusky was always a third wheel who never got tired of poking her ugly nose between married couple, that's the fact deal with it. Maya being mad, bad, evil, crazy blah...blah doesn't make dusky good. she is equally obsessed if not more, she hasn't committed any crime as per law. I can't forgot how creepy & crazy she looked applying haldi & singing a damn song🤔. Maya being criminal doesn't make dusky any good or sane, simple😡

This comment 👏

Maya is what she is. Doesn't mean her nemesis(not exactly, Dusky's too dumb for that 😆 ) is an angel.
In every show with a powerful and popular negative lead, people tend to go OTT in supporting his/her character, overlooking all the bad things and crimes, etc. BUT the positive characters always get sympathies of the audience. People don't go on badmouthing them. Here, the so called positive characters are so damn pathetic that people find sadistic pleasure in seeing them suffer, me included 😉 The only positivity they have is that Maya is negative. Their hypocrisy level is so damn high, that no matter how much they try to wear that halo around their head, their horns are still visible.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hate sanjh so much...cant find words bad enough to express...and anyway why waste something as valuable as words on such a character...

and all for what? she's fictional...and even if i bash her...or abuse her...DT will take action...so why BS?

so i just choose to ignore her useless existence...she aint worthy of any attention...anyway i dont even watch the show now...its become trash...i just read updates. And those updates encourage me more to NOT watch the show...
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

If dusky & duffer decide to fall for each other and the rest of Mathurs & Sharma whole-heartedly support them who can object such a relation?
Yes, one person can & will prevent such a thing happening, with all her might!
As long as Maya Arjun Sharma is around them, nothing is going to happen!
So, it remains to be seen how Duffer and Dusky are going to handle Maya!
Already, Duffer is pretending to fall sick & escape from Maya to reach his dusky who is in captivity of her abductors!
So far Duffer has saved her umpteen times & there is no reason why this time too , he won't succeed!
After that what?
If Maya's trump card of holding Saanjh as a hostage fails, what will she do next?
Will she attempt to kill or kidnap someone else?
When Maya gets exhausted with every trick, will she concede defeat?
Maya is fighting her battle hard but will the final victory be hers?
Truth will prevail-what & whose truth?
The truth is Maya's love is indeed beyhadh but just not good enough to hold on Arjun with her!
She is struggling all the time to put across her point to Arjun but she is only failing to convince the very same man whom she is believed to be in love with!
Saanjh is also persistent in her love but not obsessive like Maya!

In the initial days, the suave & smart Maya possessed all winning cards! So, she could get herself easily and quickly into a winning position over the tentative and not so confident dusky! Maya got her trophy! But, her methods were not good! So, Maya could not comfortably retain her trophy over life time despite holding numerous assets to her advantages such as good charming looks, monies, influence & intelligence over her poor competitor!

But then, it wasn't in her destiny to live peacefully with her love of life! The destiny favors only Saanjh, it seems!! And Saanjh finally appears to have won her race against Maya, after a long drawn struggle! The tortoise has managed to outwit the fast running rabbit!
That is the emerging truth!
When Maya realises that, her struggles will also come to an end!

Actually it was always Maya. There was no competition ever. Dusky tried to have one but tbh she doesn't even come close. This is no race between a rabbit & a tortoise. In this jungle only one creature reigns supremo & tha'ts the tigress herself. Its always her call . She reigns in the jungle as per her own rules. Her decision will be endgame. There can be no winning if she doesn't want it,.
I wont be surprised if u see a shadow with tujhe pyar karte karte playing in the bg & the screen freezes there as the last scene of the epi...Maya lives on ! 😆

Ashley.J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Fair Point & I totally agree with you!
But, if Maya can not convince Arjun to stay only loyal to her, she should divorce him!
That is the option, every wife has in this society!
Maya can even file a case against Saanjh & Arjun for adultery, if she suspects any illegal affair between them!
In stead of pursuing a legal remedy, if Maya takes law into her own hands, what is wrong in asking for a punitive action against Maya?

See, the whole point of the show was Maya being a crazy, obsessive lover. If she had initiated divorce, that would have meant Arjun going away from her, which she CANNOT tolerate. So, she took it to herself to make sure that Arjun sticks to her. I'm not justifying her actions at all, i'm just trying to justify her character.
Now, Arjun knew Maya had problems with Saanjh. Leave Maya, any sane girl would have had problems with that sort of friendship. Arjun should have sorted out this mess in the beginning itself. Instead, he started blaming Maya for seperating him from Dusky when he himself was the one who slapped and shooed her away(Note that he didn't know about the fake pregnancy drama then). When she came back, he started meeting her, saying borderline romantic dialogues to her, while his wife who was in dire need of mental help, sat at home contemplating suicide and doing all sorts of crazy things.
Coming to Saanjh, she unnecessarily started inserting herself in Arjun-Maya's life. She had a fiance but she still started chipko-ing to Arjun, chanting 'Tu khush nahi hai duffer', when he clearly told her to stay away from his life. Even if she guessed that he was not happy with Maya, it was NOT HER PLACE to set things right between a couple. Especially when she knew That her presence will only worsen conditions.

So basically nobody is innocent over here. Some are wrong on criminal grounds, some are wrong on moral grounds.
Ashley.J thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So many fake ids?😆unbelievable😆

What's this Obsession with trying to prove that dusky is bad like maya? People call me obsessed for defending dusky but atleast I m rooting for dusky.People who root for maya should support maya but here all the energy is prove dusky bad.

This proves that every individual has a consciousness. They cannot tolerate the fact they are supporting a cruel character. So in order to convince themselves they are right. They keep trying to prove the other character bad.

Maya is evil and I don't even discuss her why because what to discuss.With every episode maya becomes even more black but I never open hate posts but nway I will open some posts on maya or may be maya is useless character no use discussing her.

People can have all sorts of different opinions. Noone (not me atleast) is supporting Maya's crimes. But that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy her craziness. I, and many others, can totally tolerate the fact that we love a total badass character. We don't need to convince ouselves that we are right. The people with positive shades are not worth rooting for.

And in this forum, i have just seen Saanjh being supported by counting Maya's crimes, not vice-versa.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veronica.

People can have all sorts of different opinions. Noone (not me atleast) is supporting Maya's crimes. But that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy her craziness. I, and many others, can totally tolerate the fact that we love a total badass character. We don't need to convince ouselves that we are right. The people with positive shades are not worth rooting for.

And in this forum, i have just seen Saanjh being supported by counting Maya's crimes, not vice-versa.

The number of posts that come against saanjh itself is a proof of how badly u people want to prove that so dusky is bad as maya. If u don't like dusky leave her. Discuss ur favourite character just the way I do. But u people cant stay without discussing and trying to prove her bad.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veronica.

See, the whole point of the show was Maya being a crazy, obsessive lover. If she had initiated divorce, that would have meant Arjun going away from her, which she CANNOT tolerate. So, she took it to herself to make sure that Arjun sticks to her. I'm not justifying her actions at all, i'm just trying to justify her character.
Now, Arjun knew Maya had problems with Saanjh. Leave Maya, any sane girl would have had problems with that sort of friendship. Arjun should have sorted out this mess in the beginning itself. Instead, he started blaming Maya for seperating him from Dusky when he himself was the one who slapped and shooed her away(Note that he didn't know about the fake pregnancy drama then). When she came back, he started meeting her, saying borderline romantic dialogues to her, while his wife who was in dire need of mental help, sat at home contemplating suicide and doing all sorts of crazy things.
Coming to Saanjh, she unnecessarily started inserting herself in Arjun-Maya's life. She had a fiance but she still started chipko-ing to Arjun, chanting 'Tu khush nahi hai duffer', when he clearly told her to stay away from his life. Even if she guessed that he was not happy with Maya, it was NOT HER PLACE to set things right between a couple. Especially when she knew That her presence will only worsen conditions.

So basically nobody is innocent over here. Some are wrong on criminal grounds, some are wrong on moral grounds.

So trying to reunite ur friend with his family is wrong?
That's called selfless concern. What is she getting there? She just wants arjun to be happy. Arjun can't be blamed for not providing the medical help because even the doctors couldn't help maya. Maya can never heal because maya doesn't want to take medications. She keeps on manipulating and fooling people. She starts controlling the people so much that they lose their sanity.
Ashley.J thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

The number of posts that come against saanjh itself is a proof of how badly u people want to prove that so dusky is bad as maya. If u don't like dusky leave her. Discuss ur favourite character just the way I do. But u people cant stay without discussing and trying to prove her bad.

We are not 'trying' to prove that she is bad. She IS bad(well not exactly evil bad, just repulsive) and we are just discussing the things she did.

People make posts against Saanjh coz she is super annoying, not because 'we' want to prove that she is as bad as Maya. This topic was about Saanjh's immoral behaviour, yet most of her fans dragged Maya here, counting her sins instead of providing justification to Saanjh's deeds. Once 'you people' dragged Maya in the conversation, discussion shifted from the main topic to irrelevant things like who did what and when.