Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Dusky may not have murdered anyone but she can easily be the cause of any wife's mental depression when she has to see day after day her husband sneaking out in the night to have a drink while the so called friend tries kissing him. She has to see them hugging like crazy all the time , its like if you have Duffer in your life you automatically get Dusky free with him.

Duffer le lo uski saath Dusky free but I guess yeh free item kisi bhi wife ko nahi chaiye & neither will make her happy.

Fair Point & I totally agree with you!
But, if Maya can not convince Arjun to stay only loyal to her, she should divorce him!
That is the option, every wife has in this society!
Maya can even file a case against Saanjh & Arjun for adultery, if she suspects any illegal affair between them!
In stead of pursuing a legal remedy, if Maya takes law into her own hands, what is wrong in asking for a punitive action against Maya?
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani115

Home wrecker (synonym of home breaker) is also a banned word in IF rules. Still doesn't apply to Saanjh.

A doormat wife has no courage or self-respect. After making a mockery of domestic violence in court and proving Arjun a wife beater and killer, Maya had no courage to live on her own. She was ready to bury herself and get killed only because Arjun will not be in this world. She had no courage to stand up against Arjun and divorce him rather killed an innocent person to set her death drama.
After all that now she clearly knows that Arjun does not love her anymore. Still she is sticking to him after Arjun has slapped her several times and abused her verbally. Where is the self-respect?

Yes, people with best friends can have life partners. I quit the show for a couple of months and have been watching on and off now but I watched season 1 regularly. The way Maya manipulated Arjun by lying, preventing him to meet Saanjh, getting in the way of Arjun and Saanjh, taking advantage of his weakness of power and money by showering with expensive gifts, giving him promotions showed a clear sense of insecurity for Saajun friendship. If she wanted to marry Arjun, she has to accept their friendship too. If the limit was being crossed according to her, she should simply talk to them. Planning and plotting behind their back shows lack of courage for confrontation and clear insecurity.

QUOTE=Veronica.]

Two things.

Doormat wives do things because of lack of courage to question their husband's authority. And they do not necessarily get love and affection in return. Hence, the word doormat. The husband uses, abuses and they silently suffer.

Secondly, so if I like a guy and He has a close best friend, I should run the other way? That would be common sense? Or common sense would be letting him know about my feelings and see what he has to say? Going by what you are saying, people with best friends would never get lovers. πŸ˜†

Let it be a banned word. And it perfectly applies to Saanjh.
Inserting herself into someone else's life even after knowing his wife hates him, meeting him against his wife's wishes, poking her unwanted nose in their affairs, all this stuff is not extreme in nature, but the point is, she did it even after knowing that it can create further problems in Maya and Arjun's life.

And please, don't point out Maya's deeds to cover up Saanjh's kaands. This is the standard route everyone takes. Saanjh's goodness is just that Maya is black.

Also, Maya had plenty of courage and everything. She wanted to kill herself so that she can die with Arjun and hence, be together in her own poetic way. Maya didn't divorce him coz thn it would have been easier for dusky to lay hands on him. She chose to fight instead, keep her Arjun with herself. The way she chose to do it was wrong but she was never a doormat. She is obsessed with him, you should know it by now. And that's why she wants him, to control him, not to be controlled by him. Remember how she made arjun's life hell in season 2? No doormat does that. Doormat applies to Saanjh, who after getting the boot from Arjun too many times, still comes running to him. She is the one with no spine. Father dead, family ruined but madam ko bas Arjun chahiye. Taking matters into ur own hands is not doormat behaviour, but sucking up to a guy who kicked u out of his life more than once is. Maya is an obsessed psycho, what is Saanjh's excuse? Lack of self-respect?

Edited by Veronica. - 7 years ago
Shivani115 thumbnail
Yeah I did watch season 1. Who hugged who in Holi incident? Arjun hugged Saanjh. Who was Maya's husband? Arjun. Who declared love for Saanjh in the restaurant and tried to kiss her? Arjun. Agreed he was drunk and blurted out the truth but it takes a lot of courage for a girl to back off when her childhood crush is declaring love for her. It was clearly Arjun's fault in all these situations. Saanjh can't be blamed for this.
Btw Maya had already planned her fake pregnancy drama to separate Arjun and Saanjh way before the Holi incident. So all these had nothing to do with Maya's miscarriage drama anyway.

If I remember correctly, the police arrested Arjun for Ashwin's murder right after Maya and Arjun's wedding. Vandana rightly suspected Maya of killing Ashwin and wanted her to tell the truth. But the new and improved sati savitri bahu was planning on making her own mother paagal and blaming the murder that she herself did on her own mom. Definitely not a sign of a person trying to improve. Nobody would accept a girl they suspect of murdering her own father as a daughter in law.
Vandana never wronged Maya IMO. She was a step mother who loved Arjun even more than her own son.She was the only one who regonized Maya's true face and was not fooled by her.

QUOTE=Beyhadfan]

Home wrecker (synonym of home breaker) is also a banned word in IF rules. Still doesn't apply to Saanjh.

A doormat wife has no courage or self-respect. After making a mockery of domestic violence in court and proving Arjun a wife beater and killer, Maya had no courage to live on her own. She was ready to bury herself and get killed only because Arjun will not be in this world. She had no courage to stand up against Arjun and divorce him rather killed an innocent person to set her death drama.
After all that now she clearly knows that Arjun does not love her anymore. Still she is sticking to him after Arjun has slapped her several times and abused her verbally. Where is the self-respect?

Yes, people with best friends can have life partners. I quit the show for a couple of months and have been watching on and off now but I watched season 1 regularly. The way Maya manipulated Arjun by lying, preventing him to meet Saanjh, getting in the way of Arjun and Saanjh, taking advantage of his weakness of power and money by showering with expensive gifts, giving him promotions showed a clear sense of insecurity for Saajun friendship. If she wanted to marry Arjun, she has to accept their friendship too. If the limit was being crossed according to her, she should simply talk to them. Planning and plotting behind their back shows lack of courage for confrontation and clear insecurity.

QUOTE=Veronica.]

Two things.

Doormat wives do things because of lack of courage to question their husband's authority. And they do not necessarily get love and affection in return. Hence, the word doormat. The husband uses, abuses and they silently suffer.

Secondly, so if I like a guy and He has a close best friend, I should run the other way? That would be common sense? Or common sense would be letting him know about my feelings and see what he has to say? Going by what you are saying, people with best friends would never get lovers. πŸ˜†

If you are watching season 1 of Beyhadh you should already know that Maya did attempt to except saajuns relationship. It is when that friendship crossed the boundaries of friendship that she no longer excepted it. I can never give justification for Maya's actions because lets face it there is none. But I can justify her feelings in certain situations. For instance, when Maya tried to help Saanjh in the Holi celebration. And was hurt in the process. Arjun hugged Saanjh and showed concern for only her even though it was only Maya who was hurt. And secondly the almost kiss. Yes people I know it happened long ago...but it still happened. It was acceptable for Maya to no longer except this friendship. However, the way she broke it was unacceptable. There are certain situations where Maya was wronged...but her actions as a result of being wronged were wrong...which made her cross over from victim to villain. The situation mentioned above is an example... Vandana not accepting Maya. Maya was wronged. However, as a result of this she broke up the relationship between Ayaan, vandana and Arjun. She went straight from victim to villain.

Shivani115 thumbnail
Bold You should also know by now that Saanjh's role is of a selfless lover which doesn't equate to a doormat.

QUOTE=Veronica.]

QUOTE=Veronica.]

Two things.

Let it be a banned word. And it perfectly applies to Saanjh.
Inserting herself into someone else's life even after knowing his wife hates him, meeting him against his wife's wishes, poking her unwanted nose in their affairs, all this stuff is not extreme in nature, but the point is, she did it even after knowing that it can create further problems in Maya and Arjun's life.
Y
And please, don't point out Maya's deeds to cover up Saanjh's kaands. This is the standard route everyone takes. Saanjh's goodness is just that Maya is black.

Also, Maya had plenty of courage and everything. She wanted to kill herself so that she can die with Arjun and hence, be together in her own poetic way. Maya didn't divorce him coz thn it would have been easier for dusky to lay hands on him. She chose to fight instead, keep her Arjun with herself. The way she chose to do it was wrong but she was never a doormat. She is obsessed with him, you should know it by now. And that's why she wants him, to control him, not to be controlled by him. Remember how she made arjun's life hell in season 2? No doormat does that. Doormat applies to Saanjh, who after getting the boot from Arjun too many times, still comes running to him. She is the one with no spine. Father dead, family ruined but madam ko bas Arjun chahiye. Taking matters into ur own hands is not doormat behaviour, but sucking up to a guy who kicked u out of his life more than once is. Maya is an obsessed psycho, what is Saanjh's excuse? Lack of self-respect?

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Saanjh and Arjun has reached an all time low specially Saanjh. I have never ever loved this character & found her selfless love like a mockery because I find her selflessness revolves only around Arjun & no one else. The girl who used to call after every 2 secs from her office to check on her duffer looked like she was kinda obsessed with him. Well Arjun is her only happiness , her dream & shes breaking her bone & destroying her family just to get that single obsession. So how can her love be selfless !
Arjun & Saanjh forgiving Rajiv and pinning all the blame on Maya ...like seriously !Is Rajiv a 2 year old kid ?. I cracked up when Arjun told Rajiv not to slap Maya as shes keechad & his hands will get dirty ! Dude , take a chill pill ok , this guy who you told not to dirty his hands have been rolling in keechad kissing it wherever Maya has walked & sniffing & eating her thrown tissues like he's gulping bars of Toblerone Lol & you tell this person not to dirty his hands !πŸ˜† Hes equally guilty as Maya.

Saanjh the so called selfless idiot at once feels sorry for Rajiv who actually mercilessly killed Prem & helps him to be a better person by singing to him the meaning of true love which only Arjun & she has while all the time Duffer remained expressionless as well as clueless to Saanjh Devi's melodies of love. Rajeev was easily forgiven by Devi because he wasn't an obstacle on her way to trophy Arjun. But Maya is ! Arjun &Rajeev became bff . πŸ˜† Rajeev gets impressed by Devi's bani & decides to sing bhajan on Saanjh Devi on how he failed to realize the true diamond ! πŸ€ͺ Someone kill me please πŸ’”πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what an amazing reply.
@bold...My reaction was same when watching the episodeπŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Fair Point & I totally agree with you!
But, if Maya can not convince Arjun to stay only loyal to her, she should divorce him!
That is the option, every wife has in this society!
Maya can even file a case against Saanjh & Arjun for adultery, if she suspects any illegal affair between them!
In stead of pursuing a legal remedy, if Maya takes law into her own hands, what is wrong in asking for a punitive action against Maya?

Good points. But whatever you said that will be done by some sane normal housewife. Here we are dealing with Maya who has no control over herself. Even when she understands her certain actions are not right still she cant control because of her psychotic nature. She's beyhadh..jiski koi hadh nahi.
As for normal girls I dont think all girls could take the steps you mentioned. Had it been just a simple girl for whom marriage is everything she would not have taken any such steps but had to lead a life of a miserable housewife seeing her husband giving more importance to his friend calling him his pagalpan & who he cant leave ever. She had to watch her husband naming their child excluding her & almost all of life's important decisions would be taken with his bestie while the wife is left behind. The woman would slowly go in depression seeing this happening everyday in front of her eyes. She would just remain a doormat .

If the wife had been strong enough & knows her own mind she would just go & do the exact things you mentioned.

But here its Maya who doesn't fall under any of these categories. Maya is neither a meek doormat nor a girl who would just be happy divorcing her hubby & pressing adultery charges on him as well as extreme mental trauma. Arjun is her obsession & she will cross any limits to keep him.

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Had the story began with Dusky & Duffer were not only besties but were romantically linked as well . The two families are deciding to get them married & then Duffer joins F&C where Maya comes into the picture & boom , Mayas manipulation starts to break the lovers create misunderstandings & marries Duffer.

But that was not the case. Duffer & Dusky were not shown having a relationship. Rather they put more effort to show Duffer wasn't even thinking in that line making him say things like he can never imagine them to be lovers. He goes to Maya and tells her he cannot think Dusky in a romantic way & that too after Dusky had just confessed her love. No base was created for saajun love story with Duffer not even shown thinking even once of her that way. So Maya didn't separate lovers but she just broke a unhealthy relationship with her extreme methods like killing people.
Seeing Samay had no effect on Duffer. He seemed happy that she had moved on. So suddenly in the few days thats left for this show them showing Saajun ending would look like forced & Vandys blessings ka result. why Vandy didnt grant Saanjh earlier with this boon I have no clue .
Sachhai ki Jeet my foot ! πŸ˜†
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
AshVarna thumbnail
Indeed stalking this thread is so much funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just can't understand why people are so hell bent on white washing certain character when she is clearly not one🀒 Dusky was always a third wheel who never got tired of poking her ugly nose between married couple, that's the fact deal with it. Maya being mad, bad, evil, crazy blah...blah doesn't make dusky good. she is equally obsessed if not more, she hasn't committed any crime as per law. I can't forgot how creepy & crazy she looked applying haldi & singing a damn songπŸ€”. Maya being criminal doesn't make dusky any good or sane, simple😑
AshVarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

As long as Maya loses I don't care what happens to Dusky.

Woh bas Maya devi ko jeevan se aur mujhe Maya devi se chutkara dilade woh kaafi hoga.

Baaki bachi Saanjh toh uske baad woh Arjun se shaadi karti hai ya Maya ke flat mein pocha maarti hai mujhe isse koi lena dena nahi hai.

@ bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† EPIC

on 2nd thoughts she don't need to do that, can live happily ever after with duffer & Maya's hard earned F & C🀒
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So many fake ids? πŸ˜† unbelievable πŸ˜†
What's this Obsession with trying to prove that dusky is bad like maya? People call me obsessed for defending dusky but atleast I m rooting for dusky.People who root for maya should support maya but here all the energy is prove dusky bad.

This proves that every individual has a consciousness. They cannot tolerate the fact they are supporting a cruel character. So in order to convince themselves they are right. They keep trying to prove the other character bad.

Maya is evil and I don't even discuss her why because what to discuss.With every episode maya becomes even more black but I never open hate posts but nway I will open some posts on maya or may be maya is useless character no use discussing her.