Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya23

And doormat wives will take all the shit seeing her husband and his so called lover romancing in front of her eyes. Unfortunately Maya is not from those people who would take all the crap. Saanjh is from those home wreckers who finds pleasure in breaking marriages. And only insecure obsessive lover like Saanjh would run after married man and does not mind being physical in front of his wife.

by the way did I miss any epi Where arjun and sanjh had sex ?!! How someone become mistress with out getting each other's pants?!!
Good point. This is the impression you might have when you choose the title?? correct?

then you need education sweetheart! not me. I have a Clear nice vision. when i see the people or fictional character.😛
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Agree with everything except the point where you've said saanjh is not the strongest written character in the show. In fact her character makes the most perfect sense amongst the 3 leads exactly due to the various reasons you've jotted down in your reply. On the other hand Maya is the most butchered character in this show. Every thing she's done so far have no valid logical reasoning even after taking into account the fact that she's cuckoo in the head.😆

See why I think that Saanjh is not the strongest character because she is more or less portrayed as a damsel in distress , she says a lot of times 'jhak nahi marai 3 saal' but then again she didn't win a single case
I would have preferred if she managed to get out Arjun out of jail or at least even manage to post pone hanging
She sort of forgave Samay which again was a big let down
even when she got blackmailed Samay instead of trying to save herself she left it up to Arjun to save her
And she couldn't do anything about Prem's death as well

She isn't the brightest coz she did get played by Maya almost every single time
But yes she has been a true friend and has been by Arjun's side all this while..Her over dependence on Arjun makes her a bit annoying at times

So, in my opinion she is not the strongest character but at the end of the day her friendship is genuine and her love can definitely be called selfless

Maya was always supposed to be this dark character...In my opinion her character was always supposed to be this way...one who can cross all limits and pretty much that is what she has been doing...I don't think it got butchered...Yes writers could have handled it a bit better but for me she has been a strong dark character who crosses all limits and destroys the love the moment it tries to control her.

By the end of the show the message which the makers are going to give is pretty clear 'Hadh se zyada juch bhi accha nahi..pyar bhi'

Maya's love is not true love but obsession and that is what time and again makers are trying to put across
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Shivani115 thumbnail
Maya is way worse than doormat wives. Doormat wives do things for their husbands out of love and affection and also get love and affection in return. This idiot became a serial killer for Arjun and he doesn't even spit at her now calling her "keechad" and "chudaiyl".
Any girl with a bit of common sense would have never gone after Arjun in the first place looking at the close friendship he shared with Dusky that could have turned into love anytime.
No matter what personalized definition one has for a mistress the universal definition is only one which cannot be applied to Saanjh.
Also mistress is a banned word as per IF rules.

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Title updated.
I stand by my 'personalised', as per some, definition of mistress, but as the word is banned, this being an Indian forum, I had to change it.

And people trying to educate me on the meaning of childhood friendship, please don't. Let us all coexist with our own notions about how two friends should behave once one of them gets hitched.
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani115

Maya is way worse than doormat wives. Doormat wives do things for their husbands out of love and affection and also get love and affection in return. This idiot became a serial killer for Arjun and he doesn't even spit at her now calling her "keechad" and "chudaiyl".

Any girl with a bit of common sense would have never gone after Arjun in the first place looking at the close friendship he shared with Dusky that could have turned into love anytime.
No matter what personalized definition one has for a mistress the universal definition is only one which cannot be applied to Saanjh.

Two things.

Doormat wives do things because of lack of courage to question their husband's authority. And they do not necessarily get love and affection in return. Hence, the word doormat. The husband uses, abuses and they silently suffer.

Secondly, so if I like a guy and He has a close best friend, I should run the other way? That would be common sense? Or common sense would be letting him know about my feelings and see what he has to say? Going by what you are saying, people with best friends would never get lovers. 😆
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica.

Two things.

Doormat wives do things because of lack of courage to question their husband's authority. And they do not necessarily get love and affection in return. Hence, the word doormat. The husband uses, abuses and they silently suffer.

Secondly, so if I like a guy and He has a close best friend, I should run the other way? That would be common sense? Or common sense would be letting him know about my feelings and see what he has to say? Going by what you are saying, people with best friends would never get lovers. 😆

It's ok when those bestfriends act like bestfriends..nd don't push the boundaries of friendship. Saanjh and Arjun were not lovers... but their friendship did cross the boundaries of friendship.
Shivani115 thumbnail
Home wrecker (synonym of home breaker) is also a banned word in IF rules. Still doesn't apply to Saanjh.
A doormat wife has no courage or self-respect. After making a mockery of domestic violence in court and proving Arjun a wife beater and killer, Maya had no courage to live on her own. She was ready to bury herself and get killed only because Arjun will not be in this world. She had no courage to stand up against Arjun and divorce him rather killed an innocent person to set her death drama.
After all that now she clearly knows that Arjun does not love her anymore. Still she is sticking to him after Arjun has slapped her several times and abused her verbally. Where is the self-respect?

Yes, people with best friends can have life partners. I quit the show for a couple of months and have been watching on and off now but I watched season 1 regularly. The way Maya manipulated Arjun by lying, preventing him to meet Saanjh, getting in the way of Arjun and Saanjh, taking advantage of his weakness of power and money by showering with expensive gifts, giving him promotions showed a clear sense of insecurity for Saajun friendship. If she wanted to marry Arjun, she has to accept their friendship too. If the limit was being crossed according to her, she should simply talk to them. Planning and plotting behind their back shows lack of courage for confrontation and clear insecurity.

QUOTE=Veronica.]

Two things.

beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As the show is going off Air so, I will be very Happy if they show Maya get punished what she did & Arjun & Saanjh get married Happily ever after.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Home wrecker (synonym of home breaker) is also a banned word in IF rules. Still doesn't apply to Saanjh.

A doormat wife has no courage or self-respect. After making a mockery of domestic violence in court and proving Arjun a wife beater and killer, Maya had no courage to live on her own. She was ready to bury herself and get killed only because Arjun will not be in this world. She had no courage to stand up against Arjun and divorce him rather killed an innocent person to set her death drama.
After all that now she clearly knows that Arjun does not love her anymore. Still she is sticking to him after Arjun has slapped her several times and abused her verbally. Where is the self-respect?

Yes, people with best friends can have life partners. I quit the show for a couple of months and have been watching on and off now but I watched season 1 regularly. The way Maya manipulated Arjun by lying, preventing him to meet Saanjh, getting in the way of Arjun and Saanjh, taking advantage of his weakness of power and money by showering with expensive gifts, giving him promotions showed a clear sense of insecurity for Saajun friendship. If she wanted to marry Arjun, she has to accept their friendship too. If the limit was being crossed according to her, she should simply talk to them. Planning and plotting behind their back shows lack of courage for confrontation and clear insecurity.

QUOTE=Veronica.]

Two things.

If you are watching season 1 of Beyhadh you should already know that Maya did attempt to except saajuns relationship. It is when that friendship crossed the boundaries of friendship that she no longer excepted it. I can never give justification for Maya's actions because lets face it there is none. But I can justify her feelings in certain situations. For instance, when Maya tried to help Saanjh in the Holi celebration. And was hurt in the process. Arjun hugged Saanjh and showed concern for only her even though it was only Maya who was hurt. And secondly the almost kiss. Yes people I know it happened long ago...but it still happened. It was acceptable for Maya to no longer except this friendship. However, the way she broke it was unacceptable. There are certain situations where Maya was wronged...but her actions as a result of being wronged were wrong...which made her cross over from victim to villain. The situation mentioned above is an example... Vandana not accepting Maya. Maya was wronged. However, as a result of this she broke up the relationship between Ayaan, vandana and Arjun. She went straight from victim to villain.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

The same applies to Samay. But all he got was a handshake from Arjun and encouragement not to apologise. What is this BS. Maya should be punished... BUT WHY THE HELL IS SAMAY FORGIVEN???

Equating Maya to Samay is only fair, as Maya is seen taking a leaf out of Samay's book, now!
Same creepy black-mail dialogues & tactics!
But the duffer is not understanding, right? Why is he not shaking a hand or leg now,for this transformation in Maya?
If killer of a father-like-figure can be a friend, then why not a killer of his step-mom?
Oh, dear Arjun you can't have double standards!
Is Maya too waiting for a similar fate that ended Samay?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago