Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AgirlHasNoName7

Bt maya was "legally" dead and arjun was "legally" a widower and I believe a widower can have relation with other girls

Yes, totally.
I'm talking about the times when he was still married to Maya. Saanjh's behaviour at that time was NOT OK. Hence, the post. I can't tolerate a person like her getting happy at the end, just coz Maya is evil.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beanaq

watch the show from the beaning. educate yourself Saanjh was in his house everyday, every morning all over his house. Maya is the one who threaten Arjun in Hoter air balloon if he do not accept her ring she will die.

Again FYI Saanjh is well educated lawyer like me. and Maya got all the money from inheritance.

Lawyer and Saanjh are words that can never be connected, deal with it that Saanjh is nothing but an uneducated gavar who lived on her dad's money and wasted that for her obsession. Even if Maya got money from inheritance she still made her own name and worked hard for her business. So think before you speak any nonsense.
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica.

Hahahhahahaha..lawyer? Inheritance? Is sab ka is topic se kya matlab?? I would love to answer all this but all this is not related to my topic. Please don't bring up random points just coz u r unable to answer my question.

I am very well aware of what's happening on the show since the beginning.
I don't give a flying f*ck of what Sanjh used to do before Arjun's marriage. Her actions after his marriage are my main concern. Her giving longing looks to someone else's husband is my concern. Her not being able to control herself and trying to get intimate with someone else's husband is my main concern. Her meeting chup chupke with someone else's husband is my concern.

Also, Arjun proposed Maya because he loved her. Deal with it.

this is what i mean education someone using these words I don't give a flying f*ck of what Sanjh used to do before Arjun's marriage

again there are CHILDHOOD friends😆 kapish?(not english)
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Society will never change i guess
We will always blame the girl and name call her while spare the guy

Saanjh is called a mistress , a wh**re and what not and for what reasons

She loved Arjun since childhood

She was his best friend

She applied color on him on holi before Maya

She was going to kiss him but she didn't

In my opinion Saanjh should have realised that after marriage a wife has more right on her husband than a best friend

But this does not mean that her character is a mistress

She had feelings for Arjun and everyone knew about it...She took time to adjust to the fact that her first love and best friend got married to someone else.

Saanjh as a character is silly , can be annoying ,damsel in distress, too much dependent on Arjun ,Arjun and Saanjh forgiving Samay was also lame, she can get over confident at times but for sure she is not a mistress

People tend to be too judgmental when it comes to her character. Saanjh's character is not the strongest written character of the show but fact remains that she did support Maya in season 1 against Vandana

She even gifted Arjun and Maya the honeymoon tickets

She leaned for the kiss but also chose to stop

She deliberately never tried to separate Arjun and Maya not until she realised about Maya's truth

All this while Arjun also treated her like her best friend

Also

Arjun broke relation with Saajh for Maya's sake and didn't contact her for 3 years

Arjun supported Maya in Ayaan's case

Arjun separated from his family for Maya's sake

Although his initial reason for leaving Maya i.e. coz of Samay was stupid but he did try to live with her for 3 years

After all of this

When Maya tried to kill Ayaan , killed Vandana , confessed all her crimes in front of Arjun and trapped him in her own fake case one caanot accept Arjun to love Maya...Any sane person will hate her

All this while Saanjh was there to support him

If after all of this Arjun realises that he has fallen in love with Saanjh then I am not sure how Saanjh will be a mistress

Also Arjun and Saanjh never had an extra marital affair

and the definition of Mistress is - a woman (other than the man's wife) having a sexual relationship with a married man.

and this certainly doesn't apply to Saanjh

I think there are a lot of other ways to show one's dislike for a specific character...and use of such words can always be avoided and criticism can be done in a more decent way as well
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanaq

this is what i mean education someone using these words <font size="4">I don't give a flying f*ck of what Sanjh used to do before Arjun's marriage</font>

<font size="4">again there are CHILDHOOD friends😆kapish?(not english)</font>

What are you trying to say man!!? Can't decipher.
I know they are childhood friends. So? They need to set some limits when the wife comes in the equation. Mouthing dialogues like 'dusky mera pagalpan hai', when ur wife hates ur 'childhood' friend really raises questions on their innocent friendship.
Ashley.J thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

She was his best friend

In my opinion Saanjh should have realised that after marriage a wife has more right on her husband than a best friend

She had feelings for Arjun and everyone knew about it...She took time to adjust to the fact that her first love and best friend got married to someone else.

Saanjh as a character is silly , can be annoying ,damsel in distress, too much dependent on Arjun ,Arjun and Saanjh forgiving Samay was also lame, she can get over confident at times but for sure she is not a mistress

People tend to be too judgmental when it comes to her character. Saanjh's character is not the strongest written character of the show but fact remains that she did support Maya in season 1 against Vandana

She deliberately never tried to separate Arjun and Maya not until she realised about Maya's truth

Also

Arjun broke relation with Saajh for Maya's sake and didn't contact her for 3 years

Although his initial reason for leaving Maya i.e. coz of Samay was stupid but he did try to live with her for 3 years

After all of this

When Maya tried to kill Ayaan , killed Vandana , confessed all her crimes in front of Arjun and trapped him in her own fake case one caanot accept Arjun to love Maya...Any sane person will hate her

If after all of this Arjun realises that he has fallen in love with Saanjh then I am not sure how Saanjh will be a mistress

and the definition of Mistress is -a woman (other than the man's wife) having a sexual relationship with a married man.

<font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">I think there are a lot of other ways to show one's dislike for a specific character...and use of such words can always be avoided and criticism can be done in a more decent way as well</font>

Would the word 'home breaker' be more appropriate? Because she did that, knowingly or unknowingly that is open to debate.
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She was his best friend

Also

After all of this

and the definition of Mistress is - a woman (other than the man's wife) having a sexual relationship with a married man.

I think there are a lot of other ways to show one's dislike for a specific character...and use of such words can always be avoided and criticism can be done in a more decent way as well

you are AWESOME :) very well said and written. 👏👏👏
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She was his best friend

Also

After all of this

Agree with everything except the point where you've said saanjh is not the strongest written character in the show. In fact her character makes the most perfect sense amongst the 3 leads exactly due to the various reasons you've jotted down in your reply. On the other hand Maya is the most butchered character in this show. Every thing she's done so far have no valid logical reasoning even after taking into account the fact that she's cuckoo in the head.😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets make this very simple.
S1

Maya and Saanjh both got insecure before marriage and tried to put each other down. Both girls were at fault here for not understanding the situation. Now after marriage both girl again tried to be good with each other and fulfilled their duties as wife and friend only for Arjun. I appreciate Saanjh when she and Ayaan tried to knock sense in her. But after the holi burn incidence both Arjun and his dusky lost the respect by bringing out the worse of her which she wanted to bury. Again all three were at fault for starting the mess.

S2

Wrong started with Maya in making Arjun and angry young man for no reason. Believe it or not he wanted to cure his wife but again his old relationship came back in form of Dusky. Now here I started criticizing her for interfering in a couple's matter which was nobody's concern. If Arjun wanted he could have let Maya die and went back to his family but he chose the way in which everybody's benefit was. But this girl poked her nose and messed up everything by bringing Arjun back in their life from his wife's back (Quite wrong because nobody tried to make the Maya understand importance of relationship)

S3
Arjun and Dusky relation is something that can haunt any wife and become nightmare. I agree with the TM that mistress might be too much but homewrecker is appropriate for Saanjh.

In short everybody is equally responsible with the mess they are going through except Suman, Shub and Ayaan. Maya's crime activities would not equal to Saanjh's obsessiveness but little bit higher than because of law reasons too. I am not gonna say anything about Arjun.
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica.

Yes, totally.
I'm talking about the times when he was still married to Maya. Saanjh's behaviour at that time was NOT OK. Hence, the post. I can't tolerate a person like her getting happy at the end, just coz Maya is evil.

What she did ?!!
Let me try to remember
- gave a worm welcome to Arjun's house
- got them honeymoon tickets with her own money
- stood up for maya to vandy
- hugged arjun to congratulate (without any sexual attraction)
- made a surprise plan for maya and her fake baby
- had an moment of weakness and "ALMOST" kissed arjun ..
Except the last point I don't see anything she did after their marriage was wrong .. bt what maya did after she left them for 3 good years..
-planned samay in her life
-destroyed aayan's life for good
- got intimate with samay to get those bite (yes only a sathi savethri married women can ask other guy to give bites on her body)
Etc etc etc ...
by the way did I miss any epi Where arjun and sanjh had sex ?!! How someone become mistress with out getting each other's pants?!!