Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya23

And your justification for Saanjh from you guys is what I called hypocrisy and thats why dusky is called the name which every wife would be scared in her life.

Brilliant.๐Ÿ‘ Dusky is something which will turn into any wife's nightmare if her husband has one of that in his life ๐Ÿ˜†
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya and Arjun are no longer sharing a bi-directional love relationship, even though they are still husband & wife legally!
Now, will Arjun get an opportunity to legally terminate his marriage with Maya or not ,etc, it is only a matter of time! But certainly he is just not recognising Maya as his wife, Maya Arjun Sharma!
This is well understood by Maya too! But she is denying him the freedom to decide it unilaterally! Mutual consent is ruled out! So, Arjun has to contest it in a family court to get his freedom!

Now, Saanjh is not having any physical relationship with Arjun! There is no evidence of adultery committed by anyone here!
If both Saanjh & Arjun want to start a new relationship, they have to proceed through a legal route for removing Maya from their life!
But, Maya indulging in goondaism by kidnapping Saanjh & blackmailing Arjun to forcibly make him stay with her etc, are nothing short of a third-rate criminal activity!
It deserves a strong condemnation & punitive action!

The same applies to Samay. But all he got was a handshake from Arjun and encouragement not to apologise. What is this BS. Maya should be punished... BUT WHY THE HELL IS SAMAY FORGIVEN???
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

And your justification for Saanjh from you guys is what I called hypocrisy and thats why dusky is called the name which every wife would be scared in her life.

only the insecure wives like MAYA will be scared. ๐Ÿ˜† because they do not have proper GREY matter in their heads๐Ÿ˜†

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya and Arjun are no longer sharing a bi-directional love relationship, even though they are still husband & wife legally!
Now, will Arjun get an opportunity to legally terminate his marriage with Maya or not ,etc, it is only a matter of time! But certainly he is just not recognising Maya as his wife, Maya Arjun Sharma!
This is well understood by Maya too! But she is denying him the freedom to decide it unilaterally! Mutual consent is ruled out! So, Arjun has to contest it in a family court to get his freedom!

Now, Saanjh is not having any physical relationship with Arjun! There is no evidence of adultery committed by anyone here!
If both Saanjh & Arjun want to start a new relationship, they have to proceed through a legal route for removing Maya from their life!
But, Maya indulging in goondaism by kidnapping Saanjh & blackmailing Arjun to forcibly make him stay with her etc, are nothing short of a third-rate criminal activity!
It deserves a strong condemnation & punitive action!

Dusky may not have murdered anyone but she can easily be the cause of any wife's mental depression when she has to see day after day her husband sneaking out in the night to have a drink while the so called friend tries kissing him. She has to see them hugging like crazy all the time , its like if you have Duffer in your life you automatically get Dusky free with him.

Duffer le lo uski saath Dusky free but I guess yeh free item kisi bhi wife ko nahi chaiye & neither will make her happy.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beanaq

only the insecure wives like MAYA will be scared. ๐Ÿ˜† because they do not have proper GREY matter in their heads๐Ÿ˜†

And doormat wives will take all the shit seeing her husband and his so called lover romancing in front of her eyes. Unfortunately Maya is not from those people who would take all the crap. Saanjh is from those home wreckers who finds pleasure in breaking marriages. And only insecure obsessive lover like Saanjh would run after married man and does not mind being physical in front of his wife.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i believe half of the forum people's mentality is nothing but crap.

only some of them are decent in writing the post.

I am surprised no action taken about this title calling MISTRESS to a friend is not right...

If you are talking about me when you refer to 'crap mentality', sweetheart it surely throws light on your mentality, passing comments on people you don't even know. Some people should really keep their trap shut instead of mocking real people for fictional characters.

And please go educate yourself on how the term 'mistress' can be used in a broader sense. Get over the dictionary definition and if you can't, please provide me with a proper term for a girl with prying eyes and hands, who is always ready to secretly meet a married man against his wife's wishes, who is always thinking about someon else's husband, and can't control herself when with him.

P.s. Don't tell me that Arjun is no longer Maya's husband as Saanjh has been doing this crap since time immemorial.
Ashley.J thumbnail

only the insecure wives like MAYA will be scared. ๐Ÿ˜†because they do not have proper GREY matter in their heads๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah.. rest of the wives would be like..'go baby, go hug your dusky. Please get me pictures when she tries to kiss u. I'll love that and I'll pray for ur pure frienship. Also, I love it baby when u tell me that u can't live without dusky.'
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica.

If you are talking about me when you refer to 'crap mentality', sweetheart it surely throws light on your mentality, passing comments on people you don't even know. Some people should really keep their trap shut instead of mocking real people for fictional characters.

And please go educate yourself on how the term 'mistress' can be used in a broader sense. Get over the dictionary definition and if you can't, please provide me with a proper term for a girl with prying eyes and hands, who is always ready to secretly meet a married man against his wife's wishes, who is always thinking about someon else's husband, and can't control herself when with him.

P.s. Don't tell me that Arjun is no longer Maya's husband as Saanjh has been doing this crap since time immemorial.

watch the show from the beaning. educate yourself Saanjh was in his house everyday, every morning all over his house. Maya is the one who threaten Arjun in Hoter air balloon if he do not accept her ring she will die.

Again FYI Saanjh is well educated lawyer like me. and Maya got all the money from inheritance.
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bt maya was "legally" dead and arjun was "legally" a widower and I believe a widower can have relation with other girls
Ashley.J thumbnail

watch the show from the beaning. educate yourself Saanjh was in his house everyday, every morning all over his house. Maya is the one who threaten Arjun in Hoter air balloon if he do not accept her ring she will die.

Again FYI Saanjh is well educated lawyer like me. and Maya got all the money from inheritance.

Hahahhahahaha..lawyer? Inheritance? Is sab ka is topic se kya matlab?? I would love to answer all this but all this is not related to my topic. Please don't bring up random points just coz u r unable to answer my question.

I am very well aware of what's happening on the show since the beginning.
I don't give a flying f*ck of what Sanjh used to do before Arjun's marriage. Her actions after his marriage are my main concern. Her giving longing looks to someone else's husband is my concern. Her not being able to control herself and trying to get intimate with someone else's husband is my main concern. Her meeting chup chupke with someone else's husband is my concern.

Also, Arjun proposed Maya because he loved her. Deal with it.