Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i believe half of the forum people's mentality is nothing but crap.
only some of them are decent in writing the post.

I am surprised no action taken about this title calling MISTRESS to a friend is not right...
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beanaq

i believe half of the forum people's mentality is nothing but crap.

only some of them are decent in writing the post.

I am surprised no action taken about this title calling MISTRESS to a friend is not right...

This is an open forum, not everybody have to agree with other people's opinion

@bold, and that some of them would mahan devi's fans. It is already proved in the last few episodes that title given to Saanjh is perfect and suits her character too. People blamed Maya for killing her mother, but what is the difference here, joining hands with murderer of father and at the top forgiving him is height of hypocrisy 🤢
beanaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

This is an open forum, not everybody have to agree with other people's opinion

@bold, and that some of them would mahan devi's fans. It is already proved in the last few episodes that title given to Saanjh is perfect and suits her character too. People blamed Maya for killing her mother, but what is the difference here, joining hands with murderer of father and at the top forgiving him is height of hypocrisy 🤢

in this case i think it was joined hands with the killer or die kind of situation. so, maybe Saanjh is handling first take care of this Psycho MAYA so called (wife) also a murderer, than comes the second one in line Rajiv. ??(another murderer)
abhiya23 thumbnail

in this case i think it was joined hands with the killer or die kind of situation. so, maybe Saanjh is handling first take care of this Psycho MAYA so called (wife) also a murderer, than comes the second one in line Rajiv. ??(another murderer)

Joining hands with murderer and forgiving the person who brutally killed your father is two different things and Saanjh mata is following the second one which no horrible daughter does to bring justice for her father. Now calling Maya names is fine with the forum but calling name for Saanjh something which she has proved is called people's crap mentality 👏
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think that's the case. All Sanjh's anger resentment centers around Psycho Maya & Maya ONLY because Maya is an obstacle . I see no anger no bitterness nothing in the case of Psycho Rajiv . Infact Duffer even went ahead and told him not to feel sorry because its all Mayas fault & obviously Dusky will agree to that too as they have this pact whatever Duffer says Dusky nods too, wherever Duffer is Dusky is there too. So they have this fevicol ka majboot jod jo kabhi tootega nahi & in that case if Duffer thinks Rajiv is innocent victim so will Dusky. 😳
Duffer even told Rajiv not to dirty his hands by touching Maya , I guess someone should show a footage or something of Rajiv rolling in keechad , sometimes even eating it with extra enthusiasm .

beanaq thumbnail

Joining hands with murderer and forgiving the person who brutally killed your father is two different things and Saanjh mata is following the second one which no horrible daughter does to bring justice for her father. Now calling Maya names is fine with the forum but calling name for Saanjh something which she has proved is called people's crap mentality 👏

I understand joining hands with the father's killer is not a good thing either. but, at least she did not kill anyone just for her own benefit or so called LOVE for Arjun.

Maya hugs & kisses to her own mother who is now crippled does not even care where the Hell she is how is she handling herself. JUST an FYI Maya's mom is with the nicest people Saanjh's mother 😃
did you get it?? the difference
abhiya23 thumbnail

I understand joining hands with the father's killer is not a good thing either. but, at least she did not kill anyone just for her own benefit or so called LOVE for Arjun.

Maya hugs & kisses to her own mother who is now crippled does not even care where the Hell she is how is she handling herself. JUST an FYI Maya's mom is with the nicest people Saanjh's mother 😃
did you get it?? the difference

I am talking about the difference between Saanjh and Maya, not discussing about their mothers.

@bold, exactly my point, if Rajiv is forgiven for murder because according to some saint people he did this all for his love, then how is it different in Maya's case, even she did that for her so called love Arjun. Everybody can do crimes and get away but only Maya has to bear punishment for other's crimes too really? No difference in this saint characters either.

Coming to Jhanvi, that woman don't deserve sympathy for me after Ashwin's murder. She is repeating the same thing, she too went to kill Ashwin for Maya but again she could not, then why was she so much cursing Maya for killing that monster. The main point is she never tried to understand her daughter, had she made Maya showed the right path then today she would not be sitting on wheelchair (though it is wrong from Maya's side to dirty her hands and mind like this)
beanaq thumbnail

I am talking about the difference between Saanjh and Maya, not discussing about their mothers.

@bold, exactly my point, if Rajiv is forgiven for murder because according to some saint people he did this all for his love, then how is it different in Maya's case, even she did that for her so called love Arjun. Everybody can do crimes and get away but only Maya has to bear punishment for other's crimes too really? No difference in this saint characters either.

Coming to Jhanvi, that woman don't deserve sympathy for me after Ashwin's murder. She is repeating the same thing, she too went to kill Ashwin for Maya but again she could not, then why was she so much cursing Maya for killing that monster. The main point is she never tried to understand her daughter, had she made Maya showed the right path then today she would not be sitting on wheelchair (though it is wrong from Maya's side to dirty her hands and mind like this)

your all above explanation is what I am calling the Crap!
abhiya23 thumbnail

your all above explanation is what I am calling the Crap!

And your justification for Saanjh from you guys is what I called hypocrisy and thats why dusky is called the name which every wife would be scared in her life.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya and Arjun are no longer sharing a bi-directional love relationship, even though they are still husband & wife legally!
Now, will Arjun get an opportunity to legally terminate his marriage with Maya or not ,etc, it is only a matter of time! But certainly he is just not recognising Maya as his wife, Maya Arjun Sharma!
This is well understood by Maya too! But she is denying him the freedom to decide it unilaterally! Mutual consent is ruled out! So, Arjun has to contest it in a family court to get his freedom!

Now, Saanjh is not having any physical relationship with Arjun! There is no evidence of adultery committed by anyone here!
If both Saanjh & Arjun want to start a new relationship, they have to proceed through a legal route for removing Maya from their life!
But, Maya indulging in goondaism by kidnapping Saanjh & blackmailing Arjun to forcibly make him stay with her etc, are nothing short of a third-rate criminal activity!
It deserves a strong condemnation & punitive action!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago