The homebreaker gets the man

Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saanjh is so so so happy to see Maya's fall. Not because Maya is a criminal but because now she can hug Arjun tightly whenever she wants. All her fantasies will come true now.
'Tu jail chala jayega to mera kya hoga'. Like seriously girl? All u can think of in this situation is tera kya hoga! This is heights of chhichorapan. Go get a life loser ðŸĪĒ

People blame Maya for being unnecessarily jealous of a 'pure' and 'pious' friendship. Hell which woman would want a parasite like Saanjh in her life..who has Arjun on her mind 24*7.

I tune into the show excitedly to see Maya finally on the losing side but this girl keeps popping up with her hands all over Arjun and I feel like supporting Maya all over again. 😆 Koi bhi mare, but this girl should never get Arjun. I would hate to see that smile on her face.
Edited by Veronica. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica.

Saanjh is so so so happy to see Maya's fall. Not because Maya is a criminal but because now she can hug Arjun tightly whenever she wants. All her fantasies will come true now.
'Tu jail chala jayega to mera kya hoga'. Like seriously girl? All u can think of in this situation is tera kya hoga! This is heights of chhichorapan. Go get a man life loser ðŸĪĒ

People blame Maya for being unnecessarily jealous of a 'pure' and 'pious' friendship. Hell which woman would want a parasite like Saanjh in her life..who has Arjun on her mind 24*7.

I tune into the show excitedly to see Maya finally on the losing side but this girl keeps popping up with her hands all over Arjun and I feel like supporting Maya all over again. 😆 Koi bhi mare, but this girl should never get Arjun. I would hate to see that smile on her face.

Her obsession for Arjun equals Maya's..bt the only difference is that Maya is crazy 😆.In the episode she also said JAHAN MERA DUFFER WAHAN USKI DUSKY..which I found quite disgusting.. I mean I know he hates his wife now.. but she is still his wife. But unfortunetly the way the story is going it looks as though saanjh will get her happy ending. Maya needs to be punished for what she has done..and I believe she will..Maya will either go to prison/mental assylum or I think she will die.But just because Maya is negative that doesn't make saanjh mistakes excusable...or Arjuns...I don't think they should get their happy ending.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
As long as Maya loses I don't care what happens to Dusky.

Woh bas Maya devi ko jeevan se aur mujhe Maya devi se chutkara dilade woh kaafi hoga.

Baaki bachi Saanjh toh uske baad woh Arjun se shaadi karti hai ya Maya ke flat mein pocha maarti hai mujhe isse koi lena dena nahi hai.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beyhadh DT
Kindly look into the title.
Just gaur se dekhiyega toh hi hoga. Action lena na lena..your choice.

Mistress : A person who has sex with a married man.

I believe this term was warned not to be used in this tforum because it really can't be used again and again for Saanjh if the TM is actually watching the show. The TM might be vehemently disgusted with her character as I am currently, but cannot used words that don't really stand.
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Quiet honestly arjun and saanjh are the biggest losers and all the current track of showing these two dimwits outsmarting maya seem forced, implausible and jaded. They are definitely not the characters I would be excited to root for. I will get back to this show, if the makers stop doing cliche crap of sacchai and acchai ki jeet! ðŸĪ”
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saanjh was ridiculed in the court by calling her with such a humiliating tag! But she stood there facing the court & said what she wanted to say! She had the courage to stand up & defend herself!
Even Maya had gone through this grind some time back, when Saanjh was asking her uncomfortable questions!
Arjun & Samay were dubbed as Maya ka kutta, many a time in this show!

Every character has got abused some time or other, but they all are also showing the resolve & resilience to carry on with what they want in their life!

Saanjh & Arjun coming together is not a crime, so long as they are consenting adults & legally ensuring that Maya Arjun sharma is not objecting to their getting together, in life!

But the begging question is -Does Maya Arjun Sharma exist in this world, legally?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Her obsession for Arjun equals Maya's..bt the only difference is that Maya is crazy 😆.In the episode she also said JAHAN MERA DUFFER WAHAN USKI DUSKY..which I found quite disgusting.. I mean I know he hates his wife now.. but she is still his wife. But unfortunetly the way the story is going it looks as though saanjh will get her happy ending. Maya needs to be punished for what she has done..and I believe she will..Maya will either go to prison/mental assylum or I think she will die.But just because Maya is negative that doesn't make saanjh mistakes excusable...or Arjuns...I don't think they should get their happy ending.

Are you serious? Maya being his wife has absolutely no significance now.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

Are you serious? Maya being his wife has absolutely no significance now.

Yh if Samay can be his new bestfriend...I still think Maya can be considered his wife 😆 😆 😆
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh and Arjun has reached an all time low specially Saanjh. I have never ever loved this character & found her selfless love like a mockery because I find her selflessness revolves only around Arjun & no one else. The girl who used to call after every 2 secs from her office to check on her duffer looked like she was kinda obsessed with him. Well Arjun is her only happiness , her dream & shes breaking her bone & destroying her family just to get that single obsession. So how can her love be selfless !
Arjun & Saanjh forgiving Rajiv and pinning all the blame on Maya ...like seriously !Is Rajiv a 2 year old kid ?. I cracked up when Arjun told Rajiv not to slap Maya as shes keechad & his hands will get dirty ! Dude , take a chill pill ok , this guy who you told not to dirty his hands have been rolling in keechad kissing it wherever Maya has walked & sniffing & eating her thrown tissues like he's gulping bars of Toblerone Lol & you tell this person not to dirty his hands !😆 Hes equally guilty as Maya.

Saanjh the so called selfless idiot at once feels sorry for Rajiv who actually mercilessly killed Prem & helps him to be a better person by singing to him the meaning of true love which only Arjun & she has while all the time Duffer remained expressionless as well as clueless to Saanjh Devi's melodies of love. Rajeev was easily forgiven by Devi because he wasn't an obstacle on her way to trophy Arjun. But Maya is ! Arjun &Rajeev became bff . 😆 Rajeev gets impressed by Devi's bani & decides to sing bhajan on Saanjh Devi on how he failed to realize the true diamond ! ðŸĪŠ Someone kill me please 💔ðŸ˜ģ

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Can I please change my vote!!

After Saanjh's "Oh Rajiv don't worry it was not your fault, it was all Maya. You have done no crime by killing my father" I seriously want Duffer and Dusky to burn in hell.

After yesterday's episode my resentment for Saanjh has grown threefold, I want to see her cry in pain!

She is nothing but a bitch who doesn't give a damn about her deceased father who only loved her, and if that's not enough she is celebrating with her father's murderer!!! ðŸĪĒ