Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I see you have deleted my comment. You obviously couldn't take the truth.

No one can delete others'comments
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

No one can delete others'comments

😆 so true. Looks like beyhadfan needs some rest.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

😆so true. Looks like beyhadfan needs some rest.

You and me both 😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

So u delusional too for thinking that saanjh would spare samay and on what basis r u saying it? Saanjh never took samay s help in first place. It was samay who came to attack them and all she did was to stop. This was the only way. Supposing samay had come to saanjh to offer help and saanjh would refuse then u people would blame for not using brain over heart. If maya gets arrested then it's easy to put samay behind the bars.

I am saying on basis of her obsession for Arjun. That mistress might not even care of anybody once Maya is behind bars. Of course Saanjh is still fool to trust on a murderer because that guy is easily manipulated by anybody. He will in no time switch side if maya pretends to confess her love. What kind of logic is it that it will be easy to put Samay in jail after Maya is arrested. She has not murdered Prem but ashwin and vandana, why should that murder blame fall full on Mays's shoulder. Everybody shares the part and majority is Saanj who brought her father in the battle to get her so called crush.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

I am saying on basis of her obsession for Arjun. That mistress might not even care of anybody once Maya is behind bars. Of course Saanjh is still fool to trust on a murderer because that guy is easily manipulated by anybody. He will in no time switch side if maya pretends to confess her love. What kind of logic is it that it will be easy to put Samay in jail after Maya is arrested. She has not murdered Prem but ashwin and vandana, why should that murder blame fall full on Mays's shoulder. Everybody shares the part and majority is Saanj who brought her father in the battle to get her so called crush.

Maya didn't kill prem.. even though everyone would like to pin it on her. She simply told Samay to get rid of the evidence which was very possible to do without any killings. She didn't plan it nor did she instruct it. Maya confessed all the murders that she had done to Arjun.. and prems murder was the only one she didn't admit to. However, like some of you saanjh likes to think that it was solely Maya who was responsible for her dads death. The fact that she joined hands was Samay is absolutely crazy...bt if it means helping Arjun..why not right?.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I see you have deleted my comment. You obviously couldn't take the truth.

Your comment was deleted by Beyhadh DT...only the DT have the right to delete comments, not the TM...they delete trashy comments...

I don't know about others, but I for one definitely reported your comment due to offensive & shameful content in it...
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Your comment was deleted by Beyhadh DT...only the DT have the right to delete comments, not the TM...they delete trashy comments...

I don't know about others, but I for one definitely reported your comment due to offensive & shameful content in it...

Do you want a medal?. Comments that go against what you believe in or who you support...are shameful and offensive. Who are they offensive to since it was a comment made about a fictional character... spare me the dramatics. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I stick to that opinion whether it be deleted or not. Feel free to report this comment aswell. It might be offensive and shameful because it doesn't agree with you.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Offensive n shameful has nothing to do with agreement or not...I m not in agreement with more than 50% of comments in the forum...do I call them offensive??
As per your logic, comments made on a fictional character cannot be offensive?!?...IFCOC could help to clear your doubts...

& The medal I already received...when the DT trashed your comment...thank you 😳
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Offensive n shameful has nothing to do with agreement or not...I m not in agreement with more than 50% of comments in the forum...do I call them offensive??

As per your logic, comments made on a fictional character cannot be offensive?!?...IFCOC could help to clear your doubts...

& The medal I already received...when the DT trashed your comment...thank you 😳

You sound like 10 years old kid who complained to a teacher about somebody bothering you 😆
Beyhadfan thumbnail

& The medal I already received...when the DT trashed your comment...thank you😳

Trashing my comment doesn't change the fact that saanjhs character is semi-trashy. Getting comments deleted that address the fact does not change the fact. lol I'm glad you like your medal! Very well done for your accomplishment LOOL.